PDA

View Full Version : My Super Fast Ride

baddabang
08-17-2004, 01:41 PM
yeah right :cool:

Its an Italian Tomos xl motorbike that I won in a raffle to bennifit some oddjob place. so basically I payed 5 bucks for it. :p
Its a 49cc engine and a 2 speed automatic transmission. The speedo reads 40 but Iv only gotten to 25 in a parking lot becasue its not on the road yet :) Its fun to tool around the camp grounds though. :D

I was going to take more pictures but my battery died, and I cant find the charger :(

taz_rocks_miami
08-17-2004, 01:46 PM
You won that bike? That's cool, are you going to keep it?

Taz.

Viper007
08-17-2004, 01:48 PM
That things the shit just dont fall...that could end in a disaster.

baddabang
08-17-2004, 01:50 PM
You won that bike? That's cool, are you going to keep it?

Taz.

Um I dont know yet maby. It depends on how much is worth.

Oh and I'll try not to fall ;)

byronleehk
08-17-2004, 01:53 PM
Those things are FUN...and LOUD too! I've always wanted one but it's too rich for my blood. :(

UK CARS
08-17-2004, 01:57 PM
A mate has just given me a Honda cb100n with a nackard piston, so im sorting that out...easy job! And i will have a drag badda if you want!!!

GTR Dreamer
08-17-2004, 02:40 PM
A mate has just given me a Honda cb100n with a nackard piston, so im sorting that out...easy job! And i will have a drag badda if you want!!!

ya, ok, someone from england giving someone in america a drag on their motorbikes :rolleyes: , seems a bit far fetched if u ask me,
lol :D :D :p

anyway, nice ride badda, ;) :D

UK CARS
08-17-2004, 02:44 PM
ya, ok, someone from england giving someone in america a drag on their motorbikes :rolleyes: , seems a bit far fetched if u ask me,
lol :D :D :p

anyway, nice ride badda, ;) :D
What do you mean "someone from england" Its me Uk cars! And why does it seem far fetched?? :confused:

whiteballz
08-17-2004, 02:53 PM
thats cool bada! success!!!!

now when is the turbo and NOS hitting the bike??? (and some drag tyres!)

some guy in aus tuned his hayabusa bike, twin turbo and a 70 shot of NOS!!! (485 kw at the wheel) and they tuned a spare upto i think abit above 600 kw and let it blow itself up to test how it would behave on the drag strip..... (pretty cool) some guys in the US are running low 8's with stock wheelbase.... scary huh?

baddabang
08-17-2004, 03:08 PM
thats cool bada! success!!!!

now when is the turbo and NOS hitting the bike??? (and some drag tyres!)

some guy in aus tuned his hayabusa bike, twin turbo and a 70 shot of NOS!!! (485 kw at the wheel) and they tuned a spare upto i think abit above 600 kw and let it blow itself up to test how it would behave on the drag strip..... (pretty cool) some guys in the US are running low 8's with stock wheelbase.... scary huh?

I dont think all be adding any mods accept a larger sprocket so I can go faster :D
Maby Ill add a few stickers :p

I havent heard of those crazy dudes drag racing them. do you have any pictures? Man Id hate to wipe out on one that fast :eek:

Ferrari Tifosi
08-17-2004, 03:20 PM
Congratulations on your newly acquired bike. Any Italian vehicle is worth owning, imo. Winning cool stuff is always fun. My stepdad won a 1967 Mustang Convertible (289 ci engine) at a raffle a couple years back.

laxplayer98
08-17-2004, 04:52 PM
I love that bike

I"d like too have one too for you know those short trips to friends houses :cool:

GEO-oNe
08-17-2004, 06:05 PM
ill pay you $100 plus shipping... come on a 90 profit lol :D