PDA

View Full Version : my apologises

drakkie
08-25-2004, 08:28 AM
Yesterday morning i wanted to check on UCP(as always), i noticed i couldnt see the threads except those oof myself.i saw there that i was banned!! i thought offcourse WTF.At forst i was pretty mad, but i could understand why some later.i talked to some people including mustang, some later Wouter and Matra.i found out that they didnt think my avatar was appropriate.i was planning on making a new one one of these days, anyway, cos i didnt liked it anymore too.

I hereby make my apologises to anyone who feels hurt or offended by my avatar.

i really hope that other guy that got a one day ban, also apologises.in this thread or in a other one.

Let this be a WARNING to everyone.
Again: i am sorry about this

henk4
08-25-2004, 08:30 AM
welcome back :)

Misho
08-25-2004, 08:35 AM
Welcome back.

There has been a growing trend of inappropriate avatars going on and they had to put an end to it.

I hope they dont ban me for mine !

UK CARS
08-25-2004, 08:37 AM
Why would anyone be affended? :)
I thinks its amusing!
Nice to see we have members that apoliges for nothing.
Hello.

Karrmann
08-25-2004, 09:15 AM
that is wierd because you always had an girlie avatar, I wondered why they waited this long to ban you.

SlickHolden
08-25-2004, 09:25 AM
that is wierd because you always had an girlie avatar, I wondered why they waited this long to ban you.
Remember myn girl avatar i was ask very nicely to remove it and 10min later i did to the new one i have now, I miss her :( But better then getting banned over a pic hey :D

Karrmann
08-25-2004, 09:28 AM
what was wrong with it, she was clothed (or painted whatever) :confused:

SlickHolden
08-25-2004, 09:33 AM
what was wrong with it, she was clothed (or painted whatever) :confused:
He said they were trying to clean up the forum, And anything that had females in embarrasing postions would be seen as a little offence so best to remove it, I did say i have had it for a wile but they really wan't to clean this place up so i said ok changed now :( But i do like the new one a bit :D
I was very happy that i was given the time to change it and not just banned as some have been, That made me feel good that i was given that respect so i thought better do the right thing :D

drakkie
08-25-2004, 09:46 AM
I was very happy that i was given the time to change it and not just banned as some have been, That made me feel good that i was given that respect so i thought better do the right thing :D

well, what Matra told me that they couldnt PM everyone, cos the mods would be busy a lot more.i honestly would have liked a warning , cos i missed the thread about the pls remove them.

BTW:i have made a really nice new avatar, but it is a bit too big,i figured it just fits, but it didnt.my new avatar is coming soon.(no girls this time).ill post it anyway, im gonna make it some smaller in the weekend.

SlickHolden
08-25-2004, 09:50 AM
well, what Matra told me that they couldnt PM everyone, cos the mods would be busy a lot more.i honestly would have liked a warning , cos i missed the thread about the pls remove them.

BTW:i have made a really nice new avatar, but it is a bit too big,i figured it just fits, but it didnt.my new avatar is coming soon.(no girls this time).ill post it anyway, im gonna make it some smaller in the weekend.
I might have been lucky that the mod kind of seen me a couple of times.

VtecMini
08-25-2004, 09:57 AM
There you go dude. It was a shocking 6 pixels too wide. :)

drakkie
08-26-2004, 12:53 AM
thanks man!!!i didnt even asked for it !!!thanks