PDA

View Full Version : need help (stupid title)

paul
08-28-2004, 10:15 AM
ok need a come back on a boy i know that has a ferarri > ok basically this guy recons he has a flamer kit on a ferarri and i need to ether prove him wrong or find a problem that would not allow a flamer kit to be attaced to a f engine < not too qued up on ferarri's so help would be much appreciated cheers just need to find a fault or prove that it can't be done! :)

foto_choppa
08-28-2004, 10:19 AM
arnt they illegal?, you could bring that up...?dunno.

paul
08-28-2004, 10:32 AM
i know they are elegal but only when used on public roads! need more!!!

Hell_Unleashed
08-28-2004, 11:16 AM
What is the Ferrari? I don't know if this will be of any use but check this out: 'A flamer kit's 'flame' is created by the unburnt fuel in the exhaust, in a naturally aspirated car like the Mondeo, plus i read a mag article a while back saying the results were dissapointing with non turbo cars.' this is actually a quote i got from another site.
It also says that u need an 'exhaust injection system' for the flamer to work... what the hell ever an exhaust injection system is!

Rockefella
08-28-2004, 12:04 PM
You're best bet would be to pm megotmea7, i think thats his exact name..... well, he would probably be youre best bet. you can also try matra

UK CARS
08-28-2004, 12:17 PM
Ferrari+flames=Hell

Matra et Alpine
08-28-2004, 12:29 PM
It also says that u need an 'exhaust injection system' for the flamer to work... what the hell ever an exhaust injection system is!
Injects small amoun of fuel into the exhaust gas for bigger flames.
Sad :(
You can do this cr@p to ANY car.
Personally anyoen doing it should have a month ban from driving as punishment and to do it to a Ferrari shows crass stupidity.
Does NOTHING for performance and the wannabees see it in movies and old rally videos and think it's something good. It's BAD. Fuel in the exhaust just shows the ignition isn't up to the job to ignite the mixture compeltely in the chamber where it does all the work !!!

UK CARS
08-28-2004, 12:31 PM
Its ignited off a spark plug right?

Matra et Alpine
08-28-2004, 12:37 PM
Its ignited off a spark plug right?
yep.
Guys were selling them at a recent show and lots of kiddies were lining up to hand over the sterling. They didnt' take kindly when I burst out laughing when it was 'demonstrated' :)

PS: Nice avatar :)

UK CARS
08-28-2004, 12:44 PM
i like my new avatar thanks

UK CARS
08-28-2004, 12:45 PM
i feel embarrased for the old wise men who laugh at youngsters, they dont know what there doing

Matra et Alpine
08-28-2004, 01:06 PM
i feel embarrased for the old wise men who laugh at youngsters, they dont know what there doing
Yep, but we know our English :)
Now lets take it to MSN if you've the cahones :)
http://www.geocities.com/lugosi2k/cahones2.jpg

UK CARS
08-28-2004, 01:56 PM
Bring It , Fatty! Why wont you sign into msn?
Ban me! fatty! lmfao :D
BAN ME. i WANT TO BE BANNED,
oh what are you looking at here? :D

Matra et Alpine
08-28-2004, 02:06 PM
Bring It , Fatty! Why wont you sign into msn?
Ban me! fatty! lmfao :D
BAN ME. i WANT TO BE BANNED,
oh what are you looking at here? :D
Your wish is granted.

You know better than to put up that avatar.

See you in one day.

Mustang
08-28-2004, 02:12 PM
Your wish is granted.

You know better than to put up that avatar.

See you in one day.

ah now i see why he was banned. :p naughty boy but didnt you make that avatar possible ?

Viper007
08-28-2004, 02:26 PM
Thats what happens when you cross the line he got whipped!

baddabang
08-28-2004, 04:12 PM
do squirrles really have balls that big?

whiteballz
08-28-2004, 04:15 PM
those that dont relive themselfes often enough yes, ive seen a pig with them draggin to the floor... sad creature... (jackass movie or something)