PDA

View Full Version : sigh...my 3rd chop...

illusionest
08-29-2004, 11:03 PM
-_-
plz...tell me more advice if this sux....
chop experts??? :(

foto_choppa
08-29-2004, 11:14 PM
uhhhhhhhh :S errrrrr

dam.

Rockefella
08-29-2004, 11:19 PM
ok, the front bodykit is the wrong color, you can get the right color by desaturating it, then polygonally lassoing it, going to image-> adjustments -> variations and finding a color for it that is close, then adjusting it to the right color with saturation, brightness, contrast, airbrush etc.. next, save in jpeg, with high quality, optimized and all the good stuff... next, decrease the opacity of the mesh and use the blur tool to smooth the edges, it creates a shadowy effect as well... next, use the same mesh pattern on the vent in the sideskirt and just mess around w/ it (sharpen it, brightness, opacity, etc).. next, its easy to just leave the tires on the car and just use the elliptical lasso tool to copy and paste the rim itself over the old rim, can be resized to shape with ctrl+t by using distort/perspective/scale/rotate/flip horizontal, etc... next, use a diff. carbon fibre pattern, one that isnt so 'fat' looking, you want it to just be lines, along w/ that, decrease the brightness, and it'd be a good idea to desaturate the bonnet, the other stuff doesnt look too bad. you'll only improve over time

phew, thats a lot of constructive criticism :rolleyes:

Rockefella
08-29-2004, 11:20 PM
school starts on thursday -ahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

sorry, just realized i have to get to doing my summer hw

illusionest
08-29-2004, 11:33 PM
-_-
i know all that stuff rockefella
doesnt the different color front bodykit look better tho.....?
lol, and yes i did mess up the wheel.

Rockefella
08-29-2004, 11:54 PM
oh, u prob. read the photoshop bible, well, i dont think the bodykit looks better in that offset color, if you like it though, keep it.

Spastik_Roach
08-29-2004, 11:56 PM
Looks a bit ricer-ish you know?

Spastik_Roach
08-29-2004, 11:56 PM
Me talking bout the front bodykit's colour.

foto_choppa
08-30-2004, 03:32 AM
i still stick to my origional statement.

85RX7
08-30-2004, 03:37 AM
All i can say is, try and by precise with every aspect of your chop, don't rush anything, and thats anything. It will take longer, but should look alot more realistic.