PDA

View Full Version : Pentagon Plane

Niko_Fx
08-30-2004, 04:26 PM
Has anyone seen this site? Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://pentagon.batcave.net//hole.html

EDIT: Check out this video that I just found!!!

http://pages.infinit.net/noc/pentagon.swf

Mustang
08-30-2004, 04:31 PM
thats wierd, i have never seen that before :eek: is it a punched hole or a forced hole ?? :confused:

baddabang
08-30-2004, 04:37 PM
Thats interesting. Has it been proven that it was part of the plane?

Viper007
08-30-2004, 04:41 PM
what would have pushed it outwards and why would a person do this?

biggysmalls
08-30-2004, 04:53 PM
It's true that when i saw the images just after the crash, i was a bit surprised not to see te debris of the plane (stuffs like the rear of the plane for example). But if it's indeed a missile, how could it be possible to miss it with all the anti-attacks systems?? (especially because the pentagone is the target...)

werty
08-30-2004, 04:54 PM
what would have pushed it outwards and why would a person do this?

my guess is it was an accidental explosion from either a new and falty designed missile or maybe a new weapon got jamed and miss fired at the wall

the real question is, how were these pics even taken, and isnt it illegal to look at secret pics of the pentagon...maybe not but i am not going back to the link regardless

crisis
08-30-2004, 05:58 PM
What makes this clown think anything would make it through the front wall in a state that would enable it to "punch through anything. It would more likely be a tank of some explosive element directly inside the wall or ammunition or something explosive set off as a secondary explosion. All this conspiracy crap is amazing. There is another site and train of thought that a missile was fired from a previously non existant hard point on the wing of one of the 767s that nailed the trade centre. I watched the film and for a breif secon a flash appears along the side of the fuselage , milli seconds before it hits the building. Im sure it was the sun glinting of the alluminium but if you get told its a missile flash first , of courseyour given a conclusion already. Another problem with the theory (just one) is why fire a missile at something a fraction of a second before you plow a 14 tonne plane into it? nevermind.
Out of context these photos of the pentagon show nothing.

lithuanianmafia
08-30-2004, 08:56 PM
uh, the page won't load for me, says it's expired it's gig limit :confused:

car_fiend
08-30-2004, 09:56 PM
[QUOTE]uh, the page won't load for me, says it's expired it's gig limit

same here .

SilverG35SportC
08-30-2004, 11:14 PM
ditto

EvilPaladin
08-30-2004, 11:34 PM
It works for me.

Niko_Fx
08-31-2004, 12:02 PM
Watch this video:

Coventrysucks
08-31-2004, 03:58 PM
OK, so they have some sort of evidence which indicates that it was not a 757.

So then... where did the 757 which is supposed to have hit the Pentagon go?

Were are all the passengers, the crew, the plane, the hijackers?

Or are they suggesting that the plane never existed as well?

Niko_Fx
08-31-2004, 04:26 PM
OK, so they have some sort of evidence which indicates that it was not a 757.

So then... where did the 757 which is supposed to have hit the Pentagon go?

Were are all the passengers, the crew, the plane, the hijackers?

Or are they suggesting that the plane never existed as well?

That a Missile did break into the US? Not sure on what they suggest either.

Out of context these photos of the pentagon show nothing.

They didn't show anything to me either, just wanted to see others opinions regarding this. However, the video that I found later which is more complete, makes everything sound very suspiciuos.

DodgeNitroBIRM
08-31-2004, 04:34 PM
I've heard there's some moron in France (not saying that the French are morons, just this @$$%) that Sept. 11th never happened and it's an entire conspirecy that the US has boiled up. The bafoon (SP?) won't even come to the US!! I hate people like that.

crisis
08-31-2004, 05:27 PM
Major flaws with the argument.
1. Assumption that all these alleged cameras had to catch the plane.
2. "planes leave wreckage" none of the other shots show the result of a plane hitting a building. I imagine aluminium wings full of Jet A1 would incinerate fairly well. Also at 500kmh into a solid multiple structure I dont think many large pieces would be left.
3. Massive plume of black smoke (fuel?) which a missile would not produce also explains the question, "what happened to the fuel?"
4. A minor question as to who and why would someone fire a missile into the pentagon?
5. "I heard a sound like a missile". Which one of these alleged witnesses have ever heard a missile before?

Niko_Fx
08-31-2004, 06:48 PM
Another interesting link, check it out.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2004/190704greatillusion.htm

Quiggs
08-31-2004, 08:36 PM

I find it humorous every time the words 'fact' and 'New World Order' are used in the same sentence... :rolleyes:

crisis
09-01-2004, 12:01 AM

Also appearing on this site.

"Bohemian Grove intruder says he feared human sacrifices

Richard McCaslin planned a heavily armed assault on the exclusive Bohemian Grove men's club for more than a year, believing "it would take something dramatic" to draw attention to human sacrifices he feared were being held there.
Bohemian Club's friends, foes dismiss dark tales

For months, Richard McCaslin fixated on the Bohemian Club and its secret ceremonies, which some critics claim involve pagan rituals and human sacrifices. The former Marine was a regular listener to a Texas radio talk show host who says the annual retreat near Monte Rio is part of a conspiracy of rich and powerful men.
Bohemian Grove commando found guilty

Bohemian Grove is a sinister convergence of many of the world's most dangerous and destructive individuals, from Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and the Bechtels, to Henry Kissinger, Edwin Meese, much of the Hoover Institute board, and the CEOs of such Fortune 500 giants as Dupont, Weyerhauser, PG&E, Bank of America, etc., etc., etc. Many top (male) figures in the Bush administration are members of the club. The Bohemian Grove is a 2700-acre retreat in west Sonoma County along the Russian River and is owned by the Bohemian Club of San Francisco. For the past 122 years it has been the site of a two-week summer gathering of highly placed corporate, banking and political figures."

Further info on this joint

http://www.jonronson.com/them_bohemia.html

I had no clear idea how to accomplish this. My original plan had been to enter the forest alone, perhaps climb up some hills, and basically just scout around until I found it. Recognising that this was an ill-conceived strategy, I telephoned some of the anti-New World Order radicals I had met during my travels to ask their advice.

David Icke warned me against it. He said the reptilian bloodlines transform themselves back into giant lizards at Bohemian Grove. Furthermore, he said, Henry Kissinger, Jimmy Carter, Walter Cronkite and the male members of the British Royal family routinely sexually abuse their harem of kidnapped sex slaves - brainwashed through the MKULTRA trauma-based mind control program - at the Grove. I asked David how he knew this, and he explained that one of the sex slaves, a woman called Cathy O'Brien, escaped and wrote a chilling memoir about her experiences called the TranceFormation of America. "If you read Cathy O'Brien's book," said David, "you'd know not to go anywhere near the place. People disappear in those forests."

One may feel a little dubious about the "facts" revealed on nutso religious site like this.

DodgeNitroBIRM
09-01-2004, 07:43 PM
What? What on earth?? <scratches head> OOOKKKKAAAY.... Weird.