PDA

View Full Version : Phrase vs Phrase

werty
08-30-2004, 05:12 PM
Ok heres the deal, Mustang thinks his phrase is better than mine, so i decided to make a poll about it. Lets see who side everyone is on :p

Mustang
08-30-2004, 05:19 PM
has to be the frst one :)

EDIT/ and people no voting just because werty has asked you too, vote for the real winner (the first one ) :)

edit 2/ dam you karrmann i told you not to vote for him just coz he asked you :p

werty
08-30-2004, 05:33 PM
has to be the frst one :)

EDIT/ and people no voting just because werty has asked you too, vote for the real winner (the first one ) :)

edit 2/ dam you karrmann i told you not to vote for him just coz he asked you :p
hey dont vote for mustang's phrase everyone....vote for mine!!!!!!

Mustang
08-30-2004, 05:34 PM
all i ask is that you vote for the one that you think is the best, dont listen to werty's rubbish

Niko_Fx
08-30-2004, 05:38 PM
How about these phrases:

"The Bull and the Stallion are both awesome, there's no point in trying to put one above the other"

"Niko is by far the best"

:)

crisis
08-30-2004, 05:40 PM
How about these phrases:

"The Bull and the Stallion are both awesome, there's no point in trying to put one above the other"

"Niko is by far the best"

:)
Good answer. Not that it will settle this argument though. ;)

Karrmann
08-30-2004, 05:48 PM
or how bout this

the bull and the stallion can be debated by peoples openions and they don't need to be debated in a thread.

Karrmann for Super Moderator!!

SIMPLETON
08-30-2004, 05:51 PM
or how bout this

the bull and the stallion can be debated by peoples openions and they don't need to be debated in a thread.

we wont have to woory about that happening :)

werty
08-30-2004, 05:59 PM
just so you guys know, its not an arguement, we both like ferrari and lambo's

its more like a joke thread with a joke poll,...but keep voting for me :p

Niko_Fx
08-30-2004, 06:04 PM

WHAT???

They sure can be debated in a thread!! I just don't agree with calling a Lambo a "fat bullcrap" or Ferrari a "dancing donkey"....

EDIT: Forums can and are used to debate ppl's opinions!!!

I voted for Ferrari by the way, just because of its heritage, F1 achievements and because it's a car that can be considered to have a soul.

:confused:

werty
08-30-2004, 06:41 PM
this wasnt meant to be a debate, but why not :p

i really love lamborghini's, dont get me wrong they are really awesome, they are even my 2nd or 3rd favorite car compnay, but ferrari will always be the best in my opinion :)

And in now wya do i consider the lambo bull... bullcrap, nor does mustang really think the ferrari stallion is a dancing donkey

baddabang
08-30-2004, 07:03 PM
I went with the first one.

Someones sig. once said-
"A Prancing Horse always backs down from a Raging Bull"

my porsche
08-30-2004, 07:06 PM
what about this one, "theres and italian stallion cowering in the corner, a bull shaking on the floor, and a german beast standing in the door" i made that up off the top of my head, hahahaha GO PORSCHE!!!!

Esperante
08-30-2004, 07:27 PM
Yeah, GO PORSCHE!!!!!

taz_rocks_miami
08-30-2004, 10:15 PM
WHAT???

They sure can be debated in a thread!! I just don't agree with calling a Lambo a "fat bullcrap" or Ferrari a "dancing donkey"....

EDIT: Forums can and are used to debate ppl's opinions!!!

I voted for Ferrari by the way, just because of its heritage, F1 achievements and because it's a car that can be considered to have a soul.

Took the words right out of my mouth Niko:)

"You can't catch a thoroughbred stallion or stop a ragging bull."