PDA

View Full Version : French journalists

crisis
08-31-2004, 12:06 AM
Seems the radicals in Iran have decided to follow western policy by trying to influence internal domestic affairs of other countries. They are threatening to cut of the heads of French nationals if the French government does not recind the law against wearing religious paraphanalia to schools. Unfortunately the French Muslim leaders dont agree stating that they were more than happy to deal with the French govenrment about this without the need for decapitations. We are in for a rather horrible period where psycos are now going to use this babaric method to try to intimidate countries to get their way. I suppose the Philipinnes capitulation didnt help.

henk4
08-31-2004, 12:08 AM
We are in for a rather horrible period where psycos are now going to use this babaric method to try to intimidate countries to get their way.

Of course you were not referring to the current president of the USA.

crisis
08-31-2004, 12:30 AM
Of course you were not referring to the current president of the USA.
The minute he abducts a civillian and threatens to decapitate them and film it so that he can use it to demonstrate how tough he is I'll agree.

henk4
08-31-2004, 01:30 AM
The minute he abducts a civillian and threatens to decapitate them and film it so that he can use it to demonstrate how tough he is I'll agree.

He prefers to use the likes of Lindy England etc.

IBrake4Rainbows
08-31-2004, 01:36 AM
Hey, he had nothing to do with that.....He merely ordered it.

And to think the French were actually Against the war.....

The Tuner
08-31-2004, 05:49 PM
stupid innit?
i never did n never wil agree wit france's decision, but this is def not gona help matters. i have no idea wat these guys were thinking, and im only prayin tht it doesnt make matters any worse.
God protect those civilians and all us poor muslims innocents who r def gona come under fire for the actions of a few misguided people...

crisis
08-31-2004, 05:53 PM
He prefers to use the likes of Lindy England etc.
Im not blaming anyone for the beheadings other than those who filmed themselves doing it. If you get a piccy of Lindy cutting of a head I'll blame her to.
But I saw a doco last night, "The world according to Bush". I know every one of these things has an agenda (it was French) and it is hard to seperate whos "truth" to believe. We end up believing the one we want to I suppose. For my part I find it hard to conclude Bush and his government would commit to war for oil, money etc. Maybe I am naive. What shook my beleif was the line up of ex "Bush" people who spoke out about what they consdered lies and misinformation. Ex CIA chiefs, of course Hans Blix and the UN, advisers etc.
Of particular interest was Bob Byrd the Democrat senator from W. Virginia, supposedly a long time friend of GB snr. unleash a all out spray on the current administrations arrogance and wrecklessness. In the end it seems that there are the fors and againsts. Those, mostly Americans, who believe and believe in Bush, and those , everyone else including a large amount of Americans, who believe he is not to be believed.

crisis
08-31-2004, 05:54 PM
stupid innit?
i never did n never wil agree wit france's decision, but this is def not gona help matters. i have no idea wat these guys were thinking, and im only prayin tht it doesnt make matters any worse.
God protect those civilians and all us poor muslims innocents who r def gona come under fire for the actions of a few misguided people...
Its as though these idiots are the ones who want to ensure a conflict between Muslims and Christians while blaming the US for starting it.