PDA

View Full Version : Skids, burnouts, drifts and stuff

Hell_Unleashed
09-02-2004, 11:45 AM
I want to get all your attention to this really old thread... the first one I had ever posted... it just kind of died out... I would like you all to visit it and do what u can to liven it up a bit more... plus u'll enjoy it too, im sure.

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45&page=8&pp=15

Mustang
09-02-2004, 12:13 PM
is there really any point that thread has been dead for ages and no-one was missing it ;) sur3 there might be some good pics on there .

if your gonna do anything why not start a nwe on here :)

Hell_Unleashed
09-02-2004, 12:23 PM
is there really any point that thread has been dead for ages and no-one was missing it ;) sur3 there might be some good pics on there .

if your gonna do anything why not start a nwe on here :)
lol... i thought about for this a while... first of all... if I had started a new thread... some smart ass would come up and say 'umm... repost' so... I kinda wanted to acknowledge that I already know that there is a previous post. secondly, the newbies wouldn't have known that there was a thread like that... cos it 'is' ancient, and nobody would actually go looking for threads that far back... if u know what i mean. Plus, its a good source for those nice pics people have posted so its also more like an invitation for those who would want to go check it out... But ya... it would be a good idea to continue the thread here... so let me contribute with some new ones I have... coming up:

Hell_Unleashed
09-02-2004, 12:37 PM
BTW... that thread was also my pride and joy when UCP forums were first made... believe it or not, I am one of the oldest members (51st to be exact) although I havent posted much... That thread was the most viewed and the one with the most replies (mostly by me :p ) for a long time... before it died down.

cuntukimushroom
09-02-2004, 02:42 PM
mustang can i have that murcie as my avatar PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Mustang
09-02-2004, 03:44 PM
mustang can i have that murcie as my avatar PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

if you want i was going to use it but i think its waaaaay to big :( maybee ask matra or someone with editing software and they might change it for you so that it is the right size

here area few more if you want to use them