PDA

View Full Version : Ultimatecarpage CLOTHING coming soon!

Pages : [1] 2

<AAA-MOD>
09-02-2004, 12:22 PM
We're in the midst of designing some clothing to make available on the site. We're looking for any suggestions that our loyal users may have.

We have begun some great designs for t-shirts and baseball hats so far. The shirts obviously have a car theme, with several different important cars featured such as:
-Ford Mustang
-Ferrari Enzo
-Ferrari GTO
-Ford GT
-Porsche GT3
-Porsche Carrera GT
-Lamborghini Murcielago
-Chevrolet Corvette

We're looking for more suggestions, however consider that we need these items to appeal to a wide range of users, and therefore specific models may not be available.

We may follow up some suggestions with a poll to narrow the list.

stratos
09-02-2004, 12:26 PM
its just my sugestion but i will love you to have a lancia t-shirt and you also could thalk to matra and ,make t-shirts with lots of car bages :rolleyes: .....

Matt
09-02-2004, 12:28 PM
COME ON! No BMWs? I'm so disappointed!

Mustang
09-02-2004, 12:30 PM
Rally Cars

Wrc Rules, Ford Focus Wrc:):):)

Cotterik
09-02-2004, 12:33 PM
i could come up with a wicked evo VIII UCP shirt :D
and a custom bmw williams ucp made baseball cap! wooow :)

stratos
09-02-2004, 12:36 PM
Rally Cars

that's a good idiea mustang ... a t-shirt with the all the car winners of the wrc since the begin ( a t-shit with 4 diferent lancia's and one fiat :p :D )

<AAA-MOD>
09-02-2004, 12:40 PM
COME ON! No BMWs? I'm so disappointed!

not yet, but i fully agree that there should be one. suggested model?

there will need to be a Benzo then too i guess.

<AAA-MOD>
09-02-2004, 12:42 PM
i could come up with a wicked evo VIII UCP shirt :D
and a custom bmw williams ucp made baseball cap! wooow :)

Since these items will be available to anyone worldwide we're restricted in some ways with copyrights. We can't include logos other than ours, without written consent (which usually result in royalties required).

The images we're using are original, and therefore aren't subject to those regulations.

stratos
09-02-2004, 12:44 PM
not yet, but i fully agree that there should be one. suggested model?

there will need to be a Benzo then too i guess.

if will exist t-shirts of bw's and benz has to have also an audi :rolleyes: :p

:Exige:
09-02-2004, 12:44 PM
Do you think theyre gonna sell? How much do you think you'll charge? Ill be interested when I hear the price :D

Edit : I remember SC.net trying this and didnt pull it off .... do you think you'll be able to?

<AAA-MOD>
09-02-2004, 12:46 PM
if will exist t-shirts of bw's and benz has to have also an audi :rolleyes: :p

agreed. so we need a suggested BMW, Mercedes, and Audi models.

Hell_Unleashed
09-02-2004, 12:50 PM
How about:
MB McLaren SLR
BMW 645i
Audi S8 or A8?

<AAA-MOD>
09-02-2004, 12:50 PM
Do you think theyre gonna sell? How much do you think you'll charge? Ill be interested when I hear the price :D

Edit : I remember SC.net trying this and didnt pull it off .... do you think you'll be able to?

well, the prices won't be released until the designs are ready. the intention is for screened logos which are very durable and economically priced, as well as maybe some higher priced embroidery. we're in the planning stages right now, so there haven't been any final prices defined.

SC tried this, and I honestly can't confirm how well it went, but we feel confident that our stylish designs will be desirable enough to support the many events we attend throughout the year, and spread the UCP name.

Cotterik
09-02-2004, 12:51 PM
m3 csl, sl500 & le mans concept?

Rockefella
09-02-2004, 01:06 PM
McLaren F1, Evo V, VI, VII, or VIII (one of those is fine)

:Exige:
09-02-2004, 01:08 PM
How about an Exige :p You've gotta have a Miura .... oh! and the UCP Mini ... just put Henk4's avatar on the T-shirt .. that'll really annoy him :D

UK CARS
09-02-2004, 01:11 PM
Tvr, Noble, Ultima???
Btw isnt this clothing thing gonna make people look a bit sad??
I mean whos gonna wear it???

<AAA-MOD>
09-02-2004, 01:15 PM
Tvr, Noble, Ultima???
Btw isnt this clothing thing gonna make people look a bit sad??
I mean whos gonna wear it???

i think the designs will be exciting enough to have people wanting 7 of them, for every day of the week.

UK CARS
09-02-2004, 01:18 PM
i think the designs will be exciting enough to have people wanting 7 of them, for every day of the week.
ah ok, kool!
Not just the word Ucp.com on the back, a car....nice :)

byronleehk
09-02-2004, 01:23 PM
ah ok, kool!
Not just the word Ucp.com on the back, a car....nice :)

I was thinking maybe the UCP.com thingie on the left front and designs on the back??

taz_rocks_miami
09-02-2004, 01:27 PM
How about a "I'm a UCP Member" or "Proud UCP Member" design? With the posiblity of ordering those with our user names and avitars?

UK CARS
09-02-2004, 01:28 PM
How about a "I'm a UCP Member" or "Proud UCP Member" design? With the posiblity of ordering those with our user names and avitars?
Great idea, i wouldnt wear one though. :D

<AAA-MOD>
09-02-2004, 01:31 PM

not a bad idea, however the cost to create the original design for printing would exceed a reasonable cost/shirt.

i could always scribble your name on it with marker if you like.

the personalization idea isn't completely dead though. we'll just have to inquire about productions costs for single units.

Matt
09-02-2004, 01:33 PM
BMW shirts

If you can't do the logos, you could always delete those. These were just quickies. I could refine the designs. ;)

cuntukimushroom
09-02-2004, 01:37 PM
no koenigsegg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no mercedes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UK CARS
09-02-2004, 01:50 PM
Here i designed a T-shirt for you, I would put this on maybee, needs work a quick T-shirt chop! :D

Btw its my chop of a db9 :)

Delmaster
09-02-2004, 01:51 PM
Great idea
I'd like to see some classics....

Audi Quattro
MB 300SL
BMW 507/6er (old one)/Isabella (yes, I'm serious)....
Citroen DS
Jaguar E-Type
Lamborghini Miura
Ferrari 250 GTO/F40

Matra et Alpine
09-02-2004, 02:18 PM
For those wanting one-offs, you can always do it the other way.

D/l an image from UCP and print it on "transfer paper" and then iron it onto a t-shirt. You CAN make them look good with some care. I've done lots of these over the years for youth groups and bikers for IoM :)

All the major manufacturers offer "transfer paper".
Check your local stockist.

OR, you can have an on-line service do all the work for you - http://www.photobox.co.uk/gifts.html#adultt

Now if only all those images didn't have that pesky ultimatecarpage.com watermark :)

Warning, remember to respect peoples copyright. So be warned, anyeon spotted with a t-shirt with any of my pics on it will find themselves in the cross-hairs and a little red dot at their heart !!!!

:) j/k :)

UK CARS
09-02-2004, 02:20 PM
Matra, AAA-mods little money making scheme is wrecked now :(. You have to "but" in again!

Matra et Alpine
09-02-2004, 02:21 PM
Matra AAA-mods little money making scheme is wrecked now :(. You have to "but" in again!
"BUT" transfer won't match the quality of silkscreen !!!!

As ever, just offering better choices for UCPers :)

<AAA-MOD>
09-02-2004, 02:24 PM
Matra, AAA-mods little money making scheme is wrecked now :(. You have to "but" in again!

he failed to mention the mediocre quality of the transfers, and the minimal usage of an iron most of us would care to admit.

otherwise, our original designs will speak for themselves.

he beat me to the 'but'
(i'm not sure if that sounds right)

UK CARS
09-02-2004, 02:27 PM
Yeah, who would want to walk around with a tshirt a scotsman has knitted?? Lmao!

Ferrari Tifosi
09-02-2004, 03:06 PM
I would like to see some with pictures of older Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Mercedes, and Auto Union Gran Prix cars on 'em.

SlickHolden
09-02-2004, 03:32 PM
What no holden ????????

Does sizes come in elephant size ??? :D

Karrmann
09-02-2004, 04:23 PM
check this out, prius teeshirts (http://www.priustees.com)

Mustang
09-02-2004, 04:23 PM
pic1 (http://subtle.org/se/pictures/cars/rally/1984%20Portugal%20Rally%20Lancia%20037%20Rallye%20 Attilo%20Bettega.jpg)

pic2 (http://www.amcarsquattro.co.uk/images/gallery/Rally_Cars/Finale/s15.jpg)

pic 3 (http://www.amcarsquattro.co.uk/images/gallery/Rally_Cars/Finale/sport3.jpg)

pic 4 (http://www.proracingcosenza.it/denislogo.jpg)

pic 5 (http://www.autogaleria.pl/tapety/img/ford/ford_focus_rs_wrc_2003_02_m.jpg)

pic 6 (http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/reverserally/Images/STW200R_Coleman.jpg)

pic 7 (http://www.fasterfords.com/retro/images/e_mk2/blue2.jpg)

Rockefella
09-02-2004, 05:34 PM
check this out, prius teeshirts (http://www.priustees.com)

I'd rather wear a brown shirt with vomit on it.

The Tuner
09-02-2004, 05:44 PM
lol rocke....

the ucp line: "powered by knowledge..." is sumthin i gona make sure ma tee has. love the line.

other than that, there area a million cars to choose from...how about offering a choice, the t-shirt then has the pic put on it in the way matra suggested...

personalising is alos a realy sweet idea, but i think ppl can do that on their own.

Egg Nog
09-02-2004, 06:10 PM
I've been looking around for a good Lotus badge t-shirt for quite a while now. If this is possible (with regard to copyrights), I would totally buy one.

How about one with an Elise?

baddabang
09-02-2004, 06:23 PM
lol rocke....

the ucp line: "powered by knowledge..." is sumthin i gona make sure ma tee has. love the line.

Exactly What I was thinking, It should have the logo with that under it.

henk4
09-02-2004, 09:45 PM
the UCP Mini ... just put Henk4's avatar on the T-shirt .. that'll really annoy him :D

certainly if you are going to wear it :D , but you probably will envy me about all the royalties I am going to get.

Spastik_Roach
09-02-2004, 10:41 PM
You all are stupid! We need a T Shirt with a BIG Nissan CUBE on it :D :D :D

The one I chopped :p !

How about like t shirts for each country? Like, for example a British T shirt with a TVR logo, maybe A Tuscan, Morgan logo, Aero 8, Aston Martin Logo, DB9, and a Jaguar logo, and a E Type..

Blue Supra
09-02-2004, 11:27 PM
Why are there no Japanese or Aussie cars being mentioned here? im dissapointed, i would def buy a nice Supra shirt or Jumper.
throw some Japanese and Aussie cars in...
ie, Supras, Skylines, RX7s, NSXs, Monaros (old and new) GTOs, DJRs, Toranas, Cortinas etc etc
Cmon guys think outside of the northern hemishere! :D

Spastik_Roach
09-03-2004, 12:29 AM
My proposition would solve that!

Karrmann
09-03-2004, 05:07 AM
[QUOTE=:Exige: and how about the UCP Mini ... just put Henk4's avatar on the T-shirt .. that'll really annoy him :D[/QUOTE]

and we can make the brand for ladies only that says I love henk4 under the mini!!! :D :D :D

henk4
09-03-2004, 05:16 AM
[QUOTE=:Exige: and how about the UCP Mini ... just put Henk4's avatar on the T-shirt .. that'll really annoy him :D

and we can make the brand for ladies only that says I love henk4 under the mini!!! :D :D :D[/QUOTE]

There is too little space for love under the Mini :D

fpv_gtho
09-03-2004, 05:40 AM
What no holden ????????

Does sizes come in elephant size ???

Why are there no Japanese or Aussie cars being mentioned here? im dissapointed, i would def buy a nice Supra shirt or Jumper.
throw some Japanese and Aussie cars in...
ie, Supras, Skylines, RX7s, NSXs, Monaros (old and new) GTOs, DJRs, Toranas, Cortinas etc etc
Cmon guys think outside of the northern hemishere!

My proposition would solve that!

well you know guys ive been getting pretty good at sketching the front end of a BA V8 Supercar......if that would have any relevance to UCP branded clothing :p

NoOne
09-03-2004, 06:06 AM
Just a thougt, but why not have Ultimate cars on the shirts - not really good cars, but "ULTIMATE CARS" EG: McLaren F1, Bentley Arnage T-24 Mulliner, Lotus Exige S2, Maybach 57 (or 62), Shelby Cobra, Aston Martin Vanquish, Ferrari Enzo, Lamborghini Countach and Muira.

Or you could even do shirts with a specific theme EG:
American Dreams - with a Vector, a classic Corvette, a Shelby Mustang GT350, a '70 Hemi "cuda

British Invasion - Aston Martin DB5 (or a Vanquish), McLaren F1, Lotus Exige S2, TVR Speed 12

Italian Mob - Ferrari Enzo, Lamborghini Countach (or Muira), Maserati Bora, Pagani Zonda Roadster

Japanese(no clever title yet) - Acura NSX, Nissan Skyline, Mazda RX 7 Spirit R, Toyota Supra IV Turbo

German - Porsche Carrera GT, M-B CLK GTR, BMW M3 CSL, Audi Sport Quattro

French Connection - Matra will have to fill this 1 out, probably an Alpine 110 ,A610 turbo and a CV2 :)

Can't think of what would keep the Aussies happy, ;) , just a few thoughts anyways

fpv_gtho
09-03-2004, 06:12 AM
Can't think of what would keep the Aussies happy, ;) , just a few thoughts anyways

you're onto a good thing there, for us aussies though you're right in thatis a bit tough. maybe follow up with that invasion thing for the Monaro, or perhaps something about the Falcon being internationally desired...

thanos
09-03-2004, 06:24 AM
Please M3 CSL and an Audi S-model. I also love Alfa romeo and Lancia especially Fulvia and GTA.

Matt
09-03-2004, 09:26 AM
I'm still pining for the BMW shirts.

Revised designs below.

UK CARS
09-03-2004, 09:37 AM
Go with No ones ( the member ) idea....Im going to see what i can do in a t shirt chop again. Exellent idea. ;)

Niko_Fx
09-03-2004, 09:48 AM
American Dreams - with a Vector, a classic Corvette, a Shelby Mustang GT350, a '70 Hemi "cuda

British Invasion - Aston Martin DB5 (or a Vanquish), McLaren F1, Lotus Exige S2, TVR Speed 12

Italian Mob - Ferrari Enzo, Lamborghini Countach (or Muira), Maserati Bora, Pagani Zonda Roadster

Japanese(no clever title yet) - Acura NSX, Nissan Skyline, Mazda RX 7 Spirit R, Toyota Supra IV Turbo

French Connection - Matra will have to fill this 1 out, probably an Alpine 110 ,A610 turbo and a CV2 :)
[/list]

New addition to the list:

Ricer Attack - Image credits: Egg Nog

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=28346

SlickHolden
09-03-2004, 10:15 AM
If it's Aussie built ford or Holden aussies are happy :D

SlickHolden
09-03-2004, 10:34 AM
What about a black white red any color t-shirt With Ultimatecarpage Member and user name at the top of the back and then we can get stuff put on the front if we want. Down bottom have www.Ultimatecarpage.com

NoOne
09-03-2004, 12:05 PM
A lightweight jacket would also be great, something simple, maybe navy blue with "WWW.ULTIMATECARPAGE.COM" embroidered on the left breast in white or gold, leave the right breast open and members could get their username put there on their own. :)

checking the balance on my VISA ;)

byronleehk
09-03-2004, 12:33 PM

Japanese (Rice Rockets) :D :p

UK CARS
09-03-2004, 01:05 PM
Hoodys, I would wear a black hoody with ucp on back and a sleek black Tvr....Awsome/ and ideal for night time missions :D

Heres a quick crap chop......For NoOnes idea....Its a bit too much sort of :rolleyes:

Blue Supra
09-03-2004, 09:06 PM
Hoodys, I would wear a black hoody with ucp on back and a sleek black Tvr....Awsome/ and ideal for night time missions :D

Heres a quick crap chop......For NoOnes idea....Its a bit too much sort of :rolleyes:

I think UK CARS is onto a winner here. excpet for the fact that it is a bit overcrowded. If this kinda thing could be done with what NoOne suggested, Theyd look awesome! hoodies, jackets, T shirts, Caps, i want a polo shirt i can wear to work!

Blue Supra
09-03-2004, 09:08 PM
Or you could even do shirts with a specific theme EG:

Aussie Muscle?
Japanese Kamikaze?

IBrake4Rainbows
09-04-2004, 12:38 AM
Or.........

We could just have the UCP logo, and you can make your own damn t-shirts?

Who needs these car ones when you can make your own. I like the idea of a clothing line, but we need to set limits.

<AAA-MOD>
09-04-2004, 09:10 AM
Or.........

We could just have the UCP logo, and you can make your own damn t-shirts?

Who needs these car ones when you can make your own. I like the idea of a clothing line, but we need to set limits.

There will be limits, when we decide to release them. We're just collecting ideas for the time-being. we're intending on only having 6-8 designs available, therefore breaking some hearts i'm sure.

SlickHolden
09-04-2004, 11:23 AM
Come ON you guys you have got to have something Aussie,
UCP logo and AUSTRALIAN MADE Muscle :D LIKE BLUE_SUPRA said ;)

By the way can you buy t-shirts with money orders. Cause if it's credit cards I'm up shit creek with a barbwire canoe paddling with a tennis racket. And what sizes also please do they come in Elephant man size's ? :confused:

Blue Supra
09-05-2004, 04:52 PM

By the way can you buy t-shirts with money orders. Cause if it's credit cards I'm up shit creek with a barbwire canoe paddling with a tennis racket. And what sizes also please do they come in Elephant man size's ? :confused:

thanks for that ;)

thats also a good point, im 19, i dont have a credit card and dont intend on getting one for as long as i can avoid it. So what other payment options are/will be available? sizes is also another good point. XS - 3XL would do the trick, if your bigger than 3XL, lose weight. :D ;)

Matra et Alpine
09-05-2004, 05:18 PM
Here's an idea from a French Matra T-shirt ( please don't use this as it's copyright )

The national flag, the road car and reflection of the race car for a marque.

I think it's pretty neat.

Karrmann
09-06-2004, 08:30 AM
Or you could even do shirts with a specific theme EG: [list]
American Dreams - with a Vector......

smart idea!

stratos
09-06-2004, 08:33 AM
no lancias :(:(

drakkie
09-07-2004, 02:11 AM
how about the FIAT 600 Multipla.it is a really "cute" car !!!maybe you can do something with the best from all countries !italy,england,france,usa,germany or others.looking forward to buyiong the shirts !ALL OF THEM :P

Blue Supra
09-09-2004, 10:02 PM
So whats the latest with these shirts AAA?

<AAA-MOD>
09-10-2004, 10:10 PM
So whats the latest with these shirts AAA?

Well, I'm currently working on some designs that we'll show on the forums to get some more opinions before we start selling them. Since i'm doing this in my spare time, it's not a quick process.

cuntukimushroom
09-11-2004, 12:32 PM
how about a mercedes slr mclaren or a ferrari enzo carrera GT??? or how about schuey?

UK CARS
09-11-2004, 12:38 PM
Motorsport legends?

Mustang
09-11-2004, 01:16 PM
Motorsport legends?

Roger Clark YEAH!!!

henk4
09-11-2004, 09:40 PM
or how about schuey?

you are of course aware that the portrait rights of this guy will make even a T-shirt go up over a 100 dollar or so. :)

Karrmann
09-12-2004, 04:42 AM

sure i'll take 1 too skinny man size for me and a too skinnier size for my friend :D :D :D (not on this board)

<AAA-MOD>
09-12-2004, 07:21 AM
sure i'll take 1 too skinny man size for me and a too skinnier size for my friend :D :D :D (not on this board)

there's been some great suggestions so far, so i wanted to explain what we've had to take into consideration. The cost to create these shirts will be for the shirt of course, plus the screening. the screening costs are inexpensive if we keep the shirt to one or two colours. a lot of users have been suggesting full colour images, which will increase the costs of the shirts greatly. we are also subject to minimum orders of each design.

so in a nutshell, to keep the costs managable we'll probably be limiting the shirts to 4-6 designs, in one or two colours. that may sound lame, but trust me, the black & white graphics i've been creating will be stylin' (if i can toot my own horn).

so if you guys want full colour graphics, what would you be willing to pay for a shirt? in USD.

drakkie
09-12-2004, 11:19 AM
im willing to pay about 15 euros a shirt(20$) and maximum about 25 euros (32??$).i really hope that it will be affordable to anyone.... and it are gonna be cool shirts....

Renesis
09-12-2004, 03:32 PM
we should get shirts like this..
supershirt5000 (http://customink.com/cink/r.jsp?E=ianazeredo%40comcast.net&F=supershirt)

Blue Supra
09-12-2004, 04:26 PM
we should get shirts like this..
supershirt5000 (http://customink.com/cink/r.jsp?E=ianazeredo%40comcast.net&F=supershirt)

Think youre onto a winner there. aside from the drinking team bit. Im already on one of those sorry :D ;)

Nash
09-19-2004, 03:12 AM
I'm still pining for the BMW shirts.

Revised designs below.

HAHA, nice grills there, Matt.

baddabang
09-22-2004, 12:35 PM
Errrrrrrm...... Is this still going to happen? If so when?

Blue Supra
09-23-2004, 07:28 PM
I second that. i have proper job now i can seriously afford a shirt or two. WE WANT SHIRTS WE WANT SHIRTS!:D;)

<AAA-MOD>
09-24-2004, 06:25 AM
I second that. i have proper job now i can seriously afford a shirt or two. WE WANT SHIRTS WE WANT SHIRTS!:D;)

it's still in the works. we didn't want to just throw out a few quick designs to you guys and expect them to be the best. this type of addition to the site needs market research and focus groups.

ahhhh, who am i kidding? focus groups, ahahaha, whatever.

the truth is that we're still working on them. patience! they'll definitely be ready for x-mas stocking stuffing and inter-office secret santa gifts.

The Tuner
09-26-2004, 03:06 PM
i was jus thinkin...every1 has a whole lotta cars they want, and a few from each place (a few american, british, wateva). since only a few designs are available, how bout we vote on a fave car from each area, and u can have that design representin that place. btw, im a bit high rite now, so if i aint makin perfect sense, plz say so and il try xplainin maself.

<AAA-MOD>
09-27-2004, 04:33 AM
i was jus thinkin...every1 has a whole lotta cars they want, and a few from each place (a few american, british, wateva). since only a few designs are available, how bout we vote on a fave car from each area, and u can have that design representin that place. btw, im a bit high rite now, so if i aint makin perfect sense, plz say so and il try xplainin maself.

you're understood. and that was our plan too. everyone will see the designs before we produce anything.

we're aiming for customer satisfaction, of course.

DasModell
09-27-2004, 04:42 AM
how about some official UCP underwear :D

stratos
09-27-2004, 05:01 AM
or maybe SC.net topilet paper :D:D:D:D

thanos
09-28-2004, 05:58 AM
Or some T-shirts for choppers and designers of UCP;

kinan.f
10-04-2004, 09:45 AM

They should be the iconic model for each manufacturer especially the ones that people still drive today.
How about the e30 M3(BMW) for instance?

<AAA-MOD>
10-13-2004, 09:28 AM
current status:

i have one design completely done, with 4 more in the works. we'll be limiting the designs to 5 total. four of them being specific car related, and the fifth with an interesting global theme.

i'll start posting the designs next week in the forums for all to see.

drakkie
10-20-2004, 01:18 AM
cant wait!!

QuattroMan
10-21-2004, 12:34 PM
what about Audi ?? S badge

r1ckst4
10-22-2004, 02:28 PM
why an audi badge??? we dont want another audi shirt... we want something dats unique... maybe a shirt with a 3d and achrome Ultimatecarpage.com written on it... wit a picture of a car... or/and member's user name on it... see? nice and simple... :)

mechanixfetch
10-22-2004, 02:40 PM
Why not a member's shirt with everyone who signs up's user name on the back and UCP on the front. Only a few hundred of us post regularly just fit it in small on the back. I think it's be cool

Falcon500
10-28-2004, 05:37 AM
Well one thing that was brought up on the procar website was iron on transfers...Apprently the designs can be shipped and printed and depending on howgame you are somehow printed at home...then all you need it to iron onto a t-shirt and there you go....Youll probly save a packet on printing and stuff and youget your exact choice on t shirt colour :) i thought the idea was intresting and while it may not be the answer for ucp itwas universially agreedon in the procar site (rip :rolleyes: maybey i should of skipped that bit lol)

Matra et Alpine
10-28-2004, 07:41 AM
Well one thing that was brought up on the procar website was iron on transfers...
I've done hundreds of these over the years.

They are nowhere near the quality of a printed t-shirt and the 'clear' parts DO discolour ever so slightly.

BUT, for one-offs and throw-aways they're great.

ZeTurbo
11-02-2004, 04:52 PM
McLaren F1 lm pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaze also instead of making a car specific logo could u have a porsche tshirt? or would that enquire royalties as well?
Also i think the lotus Elise would make a FINE addition to the list....

spi-ti-tout
11-10-2004, 05:33 PM
Nooooo!!!! Don't u guys get it? We want something that will show everybody in ucp as a team and a single unit. If we have the "Europeans"(Audi, BMW etc) and the "Americas"(Chevy, Ford, Dodge etc) and then the "Asia's and others" (Holden, Nissan, Mitsubishi etc.) it shows that we r split up into groups. Lets have the "Global" to show we r 1 and not seperated. Cause thats what everybody wants don't they? A ucp shirt that shows "We R From Here". I think I have some supporters here, or do i stand alone? What about it AAA? Something that unifies us among the Elite UCP Team(ok, i made that up, kinda stupid :D . Jus cut out Elite and Team ;) )? And i think it would be nice to have 2-3 buttons on the top, a ucp logo in the right breast and pic at the back?

Falcon500
11-20-2004, 07:21 AM
I've done hundreds of these over the years.

They are nowhere near the quality of a printed t-shirt and the 'clear' parts DO discolour ever so slightly.

BUT, for one-offs and throw-aways they're great.
Well it was opnly asuggestion...it garentees that everyone can get one i think...and in their colourof choice :cool:

Mustang
11-20-2004, 10:10 AM
ohw about a shirt for differfent types of racing like WRC ;) F1, Nascar, V8 Supercars then this would cover most of the people on UCP and Im sure also that there are people who have been to these events whose pics we could use :)

what you think ?

Matra et Alpine
11-20-2004, 11:12 AM
Well it was opnly asuggestion...it garentees that everyone can get one i think...and in their colourof choice :cool:
I agree it's a good idea ( that's why I've done hundreds :) )

BUT the quality isn't good enough to charge for them.
And the images are so easy to create it would be hard to sell just the image and let the person do their own image transfer.

Blue Supra
11-28-2004, 08:50 PM
ok so this has been in the piping now since march! when do we see some models/pics of the gear?:)

<AAA-MOD>
12-02-2004, 08:05 AM
Three designs are complete. We're just finalizing the online store setup.

Mustang
12-02-2004, 08:53 AM
ok so this has been in the piping now since march! when do we see some models/pics of the gear?:)

seriously since march i only saw it start a couple of months ago :p

Wouter Melissen
12-02-2004, 09:08 AM
It's also confirmed that paying subscribers will get a 10% on all purchases in the shop.

Mustang
12-02-2004, 09:30 AM
It's also confirmed that paying subscribers will get a 10% on all purchases in the shop.

Did we ever agree on any race car that had a UCP sticker on it would get a supporting members privilige for a year ?:)

QuattroMan
12-02-2004, 10:21 AM
We're in the midst of designing some clothing to make available on the site. We're looking for any suggestions that our loyal users may have.

We have begun some great designs for t-shirts and baseball hats so far. The shirts obviously have a car theme, with several different important cars featured such as:
-Ford Mustang
-Ferrari Enzo
-Ferrari GTO
-Ford GT
-Porsche GT3
-Porsche Carrera GT
-Lamborghini Murcielago
-Chevrolet Corvette

We're looking for more suggestions, however consider that we need these items to appeal to a wide range of users, and therefore specific models may not be available.

please do AUDI please please please.....

Mustang
12-02-2004, 10:25 AM
and rally

QuattroMan
12-02-2004, 12:00 PM
ooooohhhh yeeeesss!

SPHFerrari
12-02-2004, 01:35 PM
Nooooo!!!! Don't u guys get it? We want something that will show everybody in ucp as a team and a single unit. If we have the "Europeans"(Audi, BMW etc) and the "Americas"(Chevy, Ford, Dodge etc) and then the "Asia's and others" (Holden, Nissan, Mitsubishi etc.) it shows that we r split up into groups. Lets have the "Global" to show we r 1 and not seperated. Cause thats what everybody wants don't they? A ucp shirt that shows "We R From Here". I think I have some supporters here, or do i stand alone? What about it AAA? Something that unifies us among the Elite UCP Team(ok, i made that up, kinda stupid :D . Jus cut out Elite and Team ;) )? And i think it would be nice to have 2-3 buttons on the top, a ucp logo in the right breast and pic at the back?
thats stupid. and i will never waear a preppy shirt with buttons and all.:p.

cant wait to see what they look like

ZeTurbo
12-05-2004, 03:05 PM
i hope they look great, not too flashy but not too dull. hehe i just want mine with a porsche on it :cool:

CdocZ
12-05-2004, 03:19 PM
maybe a dodge viper shirt?

Blue Supra
12-05-2004, 03:21 PM
meh as long as theres nice jap and aussie car ones ill take one of each:)

Matra et Alpine
12-05-2004, 03:23 PM
Late thought.

So far there are nearly 300 car badges in the "Guess the badges thread"

HOW about a T-shirt with ALL the badges printed over ALL of it, front, back sleeves etc

:)

We coudl offer 2 - one with all the question and one with all the answers

CdocZ
12-05-2004, 03:27 PM
LOL. thats an interesting idea

Mustang
12-05-2004, 03:28 PM
would that be a long sleved shirt ?:p

<AAA-MOD>
12-05-2004, 09:10 PM
Late thought.

So far there are nearly 300 car badges in the "Guess the badges thread"

HOW about a T-shirt with ALL the badges printed over ALL of it, front, back sleeves etc

:)

We coudl offer 2 - one with all the question and one with all the answers

Nothing is impossible, but this idea would definitely be expensive. I've been learning about the process lately and there are a few restrictions. Silk screens are limited in size, and therefore this idea would require many separate screens, with many different colours. All of this can be done, but not cheap. The biggest problem with your idea, and this is most unfortunate since it's a great idea; copyright infringement. All of the companies would require written permission from them to allow us to use their logos. Who wants to start writing?

<AAA-MOD>
12-05-2004, 09:23 PM
i hope everyone understands the startup costs/risks, etc included in this endeavour.

We have to purchase a minimum amount of shirts
We have to produce a minimum amount of screen prints
We are 'hoping' to sell enough to pay for these costs

All of these factors have been assessed, and therefore we'll be keeping the amount of designs to a minimum for the time-being. There will probably only be 4 or 5 designs available, which means that some (in fact, a lot) of the suggested cars won't be used. You have to understand that we need to minimize the risk, and therefore the most popular cars have been selected.

I'm not going to start listing them, since that will probably spark another debate. I'm sure you're all smart enough to figure out what the probable 4 cars/companies might be.

There will be a non car-related design as well, so hopefully everyone will be interested in at least one design.

Please be patient. We're honestly not trying to torture you all. They'll be released as soon as we're completely ready with our online store.

Matra et Alpine
12-06-2004, 03:22 AM
Dear <insert your company name here>,
we at UCP want to use your logo <insert image of your logo here> on a T-shirt.
Please let us.
Kind Regards
UCP

Copy 300 times, No problem :)

henk4
12-06-2004, 03:35 AM
you could have added there:

"In view of the free publicity we are giving you, you are invited to express your gratitude by crediting the following bank account number (XXXXXXXX) with a generous amount of money, the exact figure being at your discretion."

Blue Supra
12-07-2004, 09:40 PM
or perhaps the donation of a vehicle would be more to your taste?;)

Mustang
12-15-2004, 02:55 PM

"In view of the free publicity we are giving you, you are invited to express your gratitude by crediting the following bank account number (XXXXXXXX) with a generous amount of money, the exact figure being at your discretion."

haha lol

spi-ti-tout
12-15-2004, 03:10 PM
or perhaps the donation of a vehicle would be more to your taste?;)
how they going to iron it on the shirt? ;)
O i forgot, it's already iron :p

spi-ti-tout
12-15-2004, 03:16 PM

Ok :D

Dear <insert your company name here>,
we at UCP want to use your logo <insert image of your logo here> on a T-shirt.
Please let us.
Kind Regards
UCP

P.S: In view of the free publicity we are giving you, you are invited to express your gratitude by crediting the following bank account number (XXXXXXXX) with a generous amount of money, the exact figure being at your discretion.

Sound better? :p ;)

Roy Visser
12-22-2004, 12:44 PM
I would personally pay good money for every product with Wouters Face on it. Some people think i'm weird, but then again like Michael Bolton sings, Love is a wonderfull thing.

SlickHolden
12-22-2004, 03:07 PM
Just have a masive big set of jugs on the top, UCP plasted over the good bits:( And they will sell like bread:D

drakkie
12-25-2004, 03:19 AM
If anyone else is willing to help me, im willing to write some of the letters.The number of badges should be brought down to about 50 i guess.(easier for making the shirts and less letters).If we only pick the larger manufacturers we should not have too big problems finding the mail adresses. Anyway, if anyone is willing to help me, please PM me.I'm not gonna do it on my own, cos i have other things to do too...

<AAA-MOD>
12-25-2004, 09:51 PM
If anyone else is willing to help me, im willing to write some of the letters.The number of badges should be brought down to about 50 i guess.(easier for making the shirts and less letters).If we only pick the larger manufacturers we should not have too big problems finding the mail adresses. Anyway, if anyone is willing to help me, please PM me.I'm not gonna do it on my own, cos i have other things to do too...

This is a company decision and shouldn't be done by anyone without our consent. I know you're trying to help, but if this logo shirt idea could ever happen we would contact the appropriate people from the manufacturers.

To be perfectly honest though, I highly doubt that many (if any at all) would allow us to use their logos, especially on a shirt with other manufacturers logos. The copyright and trademark issues alone would most definitely not allow this to work. They're all huge companies, and unfortunately we're miniscule to them.

For example: I know for a fact that BMW dealerships aren't even allowed to produce any product (clothing, souvenir, etc) bearing the BMW logo for their own promotion or sale. All items must be designed and supplied by BMW themselves.

The idea sounds great, but in the end, isn't feasible. Please do not write any letters to the manufacturers on our behalf. We will not endorse any request letters.

drakkie
12-26-2004, 04:05 AM
This is a company decision and shouldn't be done by anyone without our consent. I know you're trying to help, but if this logo shirt idea could ever happen we would contact the appropriate people from the manufacturers.

To be perfectly honest though, I highly doubt that many (if any at all) would allow us to use their logos, especially on a shirt with other manufacturers logos. The copyright and trademark issues alone would most definitely not allow this to work. They're all huge companies, and unfortunately we're miniscule to them.

For example: I know for a fact that BMW dealerships aren't even allowed to produce any product (clothing, souvenir, etc) bearing the BMW logo for their own promotion or sale. All items must be designed and supplied by BMW themselves.

The idea sounds great, but in the end, isn't feasible. Please do not write any letters to the manufacturers on our behalf. We will not endorse any request letters.

Yes sir !!! (us army way/shouted :) ) Too bad, cos i think the shirts would have looked great...

<AAA-MOD>
12-26-2004, 09:49 PM
Yes sir !!! (us army way/shouted :) ) Too bad, cos i think the shirts would have looked great...

sorry, i wasn't sure how to make it sound softer.

drakkie
01-02-2005, 01:57 AM
if the shirts have ucp.com on the upper part of it, i can wear it to the school photographer and get into the yearbook next year with ucp.com on my shirt preserved for eternity :)

henk4
01-02-2005, 02:17 AM
my great grand cousins wearing the UCP working T-Shirts in Calgary this summer. It has not made them world famous yet :D

drakkie
01-03-2005, 03:13 AM
i like that shirts... pure and simple.Are these going into production too ?

henk4
01-03-2005, 03:16 AM
i like that shirts... pure and simple.Are these going into production too ?

this is the working outfit, (at least part of it). There are polo's (red and light grey) and decent shirts (beige and dark blue)

UCR
01-03-2005, 03:23 AM
How much would they be?

I say about £12.00

Spastik_Roach
01-03-2005, 03:36 AM
Wow I really like those Sandals that girl is wearing, and the socks that the little dude are wearing look fantastic :D

Those shirts look pretty good. I didn't realise you had made any yet!

Wouter Melissen
01-03-2005, 03:54 AM
Those shirts are the ones Rob and I wear to events. We also have dress shirts. These are quite expensive to make, especially because the back features a big piece of embroidery. The ones that'll be offered in the shop are different.

UCR
01-03-2005, 03:55 AM
Those shirts are the ones Rob and I wear to events. We also have dress shirts. These are quite expensive to make, especially because the back features a big piece of embroidery. The ones that'll be offered in the shop are different.
Your building a shop :eek: .

which shops?

Wouter Melissen
01-03-2005, 04:01 AM
A webshop.

Falcon500
01-03-2005, 04:30 AM
I should of got one shipped over for the summernats.....I could picture it now moreaussie members and dick Johnson,larry perkins and craig lowndes (Touring car drivers who make regular appearances to the nats) Will be so intrested and give me signed gear,close look at their cars and join up :) (i could only wish)

I will attempt to cover the event this year photos are hard to get given how packed it is...but i will try :)

So wouter do the mods get free Tees?:D ( could only wish again)

<AAA-MOD>
01-03-2005, 06:12 AM
this must be a Melissen habit. They're constantly shooting each other from the back. I'd better make sure the back of my head is styled too.

here's Henk with one of our Golf/Polo shirts, from the rear.

Mustang
01-03-2005, 06:24 AM
does the cobra come seperate ?

Cotterik
01-03-2005, 06:28 AM
this must be a Melissen habit. They're constantly shooting each other from the back. I'd better make sure the back of my head is styled too.

i gotta get me one o those!!

UCR
01-03-2005, 06:47 AM
you can send me, mustang, and anybody else who are going to the upcoming autosport show a tshirt if you want. Biggest motorshow in europe and i will be wairing it inside out to get attension :D

Well its advertising :rolleyes:

Mustang
01-03-2005, 07:23 AM
you can send me, mustang, and anybody else who are going to the upcoming autosport show a tshirt if you want. Biggest motorshow in europe and i will be wairing it inside out to get attension :D

Well its advertising :rolleyes:

agreed :)

Spastik_Roach
01-03-2005, 12:52 PM
I'm UCPS official...........New Zealand corospondant..

man 430gt
01-03-2005, 12:57 PM

-Ferrari Enzo
-Ferrari GTO
-Ford GT
-Porsche GT3
-Porsche Carrera GT
-Lamborghini Murcielago

Those sound cool.

shr0olvl
01-03-2005, 02:13 PM
When will the "clothing" be out for the people to buy ? or is it already out ?

<AAA-MOD>
01-03-2005, 05:30 PM
our situation right now is this:

-the online store is 95% ready
-3 official designs are ready (2 or more to come)
-shipping costs have been calculated

unfortunately wouter and i have been very busy with a few other things and the opening of the store has been delayed. it will be at the top of our list once we're through with NAIAS and Cavallino.

cmcpokey
01-03-2005, 05:38 PM
so is the shipping gonna be rediculously expensive for those of us in the states? and those in oz to?

Rockefella
01-03-2005, 06:01 PM
so is the shipping gonna be rediculously expensive for those of us in the states? and those in oz to?
well, considering rob is in canada.. and only like 7 hrs from where I live (Ontario isn't that far away), it shouldn't be too bad.

baddabang
01-03-2005, 06:24 PM
Yeah Rob isnt to far from me at all, So will this supporting members discount equal out shipping charges? (if this discout is still going to happen)

<AAA-MOD>
01-03-2005, 10:23 PM

all items will be shipped out of Canada. We figured that there's more NA users than elsewhere. so the shipping prices shouldn't be 'ridiculously expensive' to the US, but as expected, will be more expensive to oz (Aus?). shipping from pretty much anywhere except within Aus has the potential to be expensive there. it's an unfortunate fact.

Spastik_Roach
01-04-2005, 01:44 AM
Aye I guess that means NZ shipping costs would be hell...

clutch-monkey
01-04-2005, 02:15 AM
damn our isolation :)

drakkie
01-11-2005, 06:08 AM
all items will be shipped out of Canada.

also to europe from there ?if wouter ships them from his place it shouldnt cost too much , cos i live 10 mins away from him.If its from canada however, it'll cost much more.... :o

man 430gt
01-11-2005, 02:28 PM
Does this stuff really sell? Because I think it may work, LOL.

shr0olvl
01-11-2005, 02:42 PM
also to europe from there ?if wouter ships them from his place it shouldnt cost too much , cos i live 10 mins away from him.If its from canada however, it'll cost much more.... :o

lol, then just drive to his house and pick them up or something ;)

drakkie
01-28-2005, 08:36 AM
good idea, even though i have no car... The bus connection isnt very god either, only once in every two hours or so... I can go by bike though, its an hour on me bike or so, so its doable i guess...

spi-ti-tout
01-28-2005, 12:54 PM
What about the UAE?
All I'm willing to pay is 10 Dirhams :D
Otherwise I'm broke :(

Cadillac Imaj
01-28-2005, 11:06 PM
the clothings just got to be nice!!!

Mdbgtft
01-28-2005, 11:11 PM
To prove to all viewers it's nice, post some pics of them!!!

Cadillac Imaj
01-28-2005, 11:14 PM
maybe they should post pictures before i judge it.though, i already did i take my words back in post number 161!!!

Mdbgtft
01-28-2005, 11:17 PM
maybe they should post pictures before i judge it.though, i already did i take my words back in post number 161!!!
Don't understand you

? :confused: ?

What do you mean?

Don't send a new post. Edit your post. I've done it 12-13 over times

Cadillac Imaj
01-28-2005, 11:19 PM
thanks for your advice!

Mustang
01-29-2005, 02:38 AM
To prove to all viewers it's nice, post some pics of them!!!

if you look through the thread there are pics of some of the shirts :)

Cadillac Imaj
01-29-2005, 05:23 AM
the first aston martin db9 teeshirt is damn cool!

pubbaa
01-30-2005, 03:47 AM
i think you should include urban cars
most of us would really like that
i'll buy if it is a350z or Skyline

drakkie
01-30-2005, 03:59 AM
i think you should include urban cars
most of us would really like that
i'll buy if it is a350z or Skyline

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

spi-ti-tout
01-30-2005, 04:21 AM
Chillax man, it's just a matter of personal preference

pubbaa
02-01-2005, 07:52 AM

bite me :cool:

pubbaa
02-01-2005, 07:59 AM

bite me :cool:

hey not everyone in UCP likes Enzos,it's a free world
more cars needed
S2000
RX-8
ALL THE SUBARUs
or NOT TO FORGET THE saleen s7 twin turbo
FORD MUSTANG
VEYRON 16-4

get the RXQ

...na i'm just kidding about the AUDI ;)

drakkie
02-01-2005, 09:11 AM
you just sounded a bit too much of a rice kid to me...

Schumacher
02-01-2005, 09:36 AM
A Koenigsegg???

http://www.koenigsegg.com/graphics/logo_front_top.gif :rolleyes:

spi-ti-tout
02-09-2005, 05:07 PM
you just sounded a bit too much of a rice kid to me...
A skyline, yes, but a 350z, rice? I don't think so..not really

Manik
02-11-2005, 05:38 PM
a cool design would be a lamborghini theme with a concept sketch or a murcielago and the real thing side by side i think that would be cool!

Blue Supra
02-21-2005, 06:01 PM
meh, he'll get to it when he gets to it;):)

Manik
03-01-2005, 06:45 PM
A skyline, yes, but a 350z, rice? I don't think so..not really

oh you could still rice a 350Z....... :rolleyes:

SupraMan22
03-07-2005, 07:39 AM
As long as its not expensive. Sweeeeet

drakkie
03-08-2005, 07:14 AM
oh you could still rice a 350Z....... :rolleyes:

NFSU ...... stupid game...

Karrmann
03-08-2005, 03:34 PM

looking good there Pieter! :D

Doza
03-08-2005, 07:20 PM

-Ford Mustang
-Ferrari Enzo
-Ferrari GTO
-Ford GT
-Porsche GT3
-Porsche Carrera GT
-Lamborghini Murcielago
-Chevrolet Corvette

No Daihatsu Charade? I'm appaled.

Rockefella
03-08-2005, 07:45 PM
There should be a UCP shirt w/ the design of the UCP supercar that was halfway built or so..

Manik
03-08-2005, 09:23 PM
There should be a UCP shirt w/ the design of the UCP supercar that was halfway built or so..

Thats a great idea.....I think for the supercar we are going with Rijoes idea or somethin. Maybe have the Supercar on an angle with the UCP website next to it or something. Well thats just my thoughts. ;) :D

Matra et Alpine
03-11-2005, 04:54 AM
No comment :)

r1ckst4
03-15-2005, 03:09 AM
this thread says: "ultimatecarpage clothing coming soon!" and that was about 5/6 months ago :D so exactly how soon is it?

drakkie
03-15-2005, 06:39 AM
this thread says: "ultimatecarpage clothing coming soon!" and that was about 5/6 months ago :D so exactly how soon is it?

hope soon, cos i wanna spam the school and in the summer the beach with my shirts :)

QuattroMan
04-06-2005, 09:01 PM
hope soon, cos i wanna spam the school and in the summer the beach with my shirts :)
this is starting to sound like the Bugatti "it is going to come out any year now ":D

drakkie
04-08-2005, 09:12 AM
this is starting to sound like the Bugatti "it is going to come out any year now ":D

:) lol yeah, lets hope both are released soon ;)

Wouter Melissen
04-08-2005, 09:58 AM
A quick update:
The store software is pretty much done, but we are still figuring some stuff out for shipping. Rob is very busy with other business right now, which completely justifiably has his priority. It's imperative that the store launch is very well prepared and executed, so we don't want to rush things.

Thanks for your patience.

QuattroMan
04-08-2005, 10:40 AM
A quick update:
The store software is pretty much done, but we are still figuring some stuff out for shipping. Rob is very busy with other business right now, which completely justifiably has his priority. It's imperative that the store launch is very well prepared and executed, so we don't want to rush things.

Thanks for your patience.

patience is all I have left Wouter :) do you have time frame please, this year May, June, July,-------or December?im not trying to be sarcastic here :p

Matra et Alpine
04-08-2005, 10:53 AM
hint hint, would be nice in time for Le Mans hint, hint

QuattroMan
04-08-2005, 11:04 AM
hint hint, would be nice in time for Le Mans hint, hint

oh man!! that will be so nice UCP Le Mans that would be so cool :)

spi-ti-tout
04-13-2005, 02:32 PM
Will it be out anytime before the next 2 years?

ZeTurbo
05-04-2005, 11:17 AM
Why not a member's shirt with everyone who signs up's user name on the back and UCP on the front. Only a few hundred of us post regularly just fit it in small on the back. I think it's be cool
what about all those member who dont post? do yoiu really want a shirt written Karrman somwhere?

henk4
05-04-2005, 11:31 AM
what about all those member who dont post? do yoiu really want a shirt written Karrman somwhere?

Apparently the name Karrmann has been deleted by the member who is now using the alias "Prius" :D . You will find no more traces of Karrmann anywhere. I have been tempted to change my name into the Karmann, the correctly spelled version of the German factory, but why cause confusion :)

Mustang
05-04-2005, 11:35 AM
you know i just had a great idea :)

when its cold over here (which is most the time ) it would be good for UCP to supply a fleece to its racing team which will then prob get published in papers / mags (with race team too :p)

;)

Rockefella
05-04-2005, 12:45 PM
you know i just had a great idea :)

when its cold over here (which is most the time ) it would be good for UCP to supply a fleece to its racing team which will then prob get published in papers / mags (with race team too :p)

;)
Doubt it. :) Is this clothing thing happening anytime soon?? :o

<AAA-MOD>
05-05-2005, 10:27 AM
My apologies. The clothing has been my responsibility this whole time and due to my insane work schedule, and some other matters, my available time has been extremely limited. The clothing will be produced in Canada and shipped from here as well, so the last thing remaining is to calculate all of the shipping scenarios. We've appreciated your patience.

Rob

Mustang
05-05-2005, 10:50 AM
so any chance of the race tea, gettin a freebie for sponsorship ;)

Rockefella
05-05-2005, 11:16 AM
My apologies. The clothing has been my responsibility this whole time and due to my insane work schedule, and some other matters, my available time has been extremely limited. The clothing will be produced in Canada and shipped from here as well, so the last thing remaining is to calculate all of the shipping scenarios. We've appreciated your patience.

Rob
Good to hear, don't sweat it, when it's done it'll be done. Another month or two won't hurt anyone. :)

shr0olvl
05-05-2005, 02:50 PM
So theres not any UCP clothing out yet ?

ZeTurbo
05-05-2005, 05:49 PM

Rob
i dont know if someone said this, but we all ( em anyways) apreciate the work you guys are putting into this.

cant wait to get my hands on a shirt!

Rockefella
05-05-2005, 05:52 PM
So theres not any UCP clothing out yet ?
My guess is there will be in a month. From what I understand the site's 95% done. S/H has to be worked out and what not.

Spastik_Roach
05-05-2005, 11:48 PM
Move over guys.. :D

I DID get a media jacket at the local track after all. Its only suitable I also have other suitable *cough*UCP*cough* clothing to compliment my specialness! :D

IBrake4Rainbows
05-05-2005, 11:49 PM
It would look better if i turned up at the pressday wearing a UCP t-shirt......

drakkie
05-06-2005, 04:24 AM
i am in a school cafetaria with about 500 people every day.If I wear a UCP t-shirt it will be some nice free spam fr 500 people at once :D:)

IBrake4Rainbows
05-06-2005, 04:32 AM
<Voice Over> NERD ALERT! NERD ALERT! </Voice Over>.

:p

I'd never wear it to school.

That just makes you a target.

<AAA-MOD>
05-06-2005, 09:19 AM
<Voice Over> NERD ALERT! NERD ALERT! </Voice Over>.

I'd never wear it to school.

That just makes you a target.

now why would you go and say thing like that? wait til you see the designs. you'll be wearing your's to Church.

IBrake4Rainbows
05-07-2005, 12:57 AM
Oooh, lemme see, Lemme see!

And i've never been to church, only with school.

drakkie
05-19-2005, 09:37 AM
And i've never been to church, only with school.

see you wear them with school :D:D
OWNED

Mustang
05-19-2005, 09:46 AM
As ive said before, send me some over with a little money packet and ill use them as sponsor gifts :p

you can get UCP spread round the motorracing community :)

IBrake4Rainbows
05-21-2005, 03:40 AM
see you wear them with school :D:D
OWNED

Hmmm, I go to a Catholic school, so that could mean....I go to church with them?

I have a Uniform, I wouldn't really wear a top like this anyway; i'm more of a Jacket Guy.

I'll spare you the ownage Drakkie because you weren't to know my circumstances. :D

spi-ti-tout
05-21-2005, 09:15 AM
As ive said before, send me some over with a little money packet and ill use them as sponsor gifts :p

you can get UCP spread round the motorracing community :)

NOT!!! :p

Vaigra
05-21-2005, 01:37 PM
Just been through each and every post and sounds like a brilliant idea, really appreciate the work going into this :)
Just can't wait now!
(thankfully I haven't been waiting as looong as some of you;))

drakkie
05-30-2005, 01:39 AM
Hmmm, I go to a Catholic school, so that could mean....I go to church with them?

I have a Uniform, I wouldn't really wear a top like this anyway; i'm more of a Jacket Guy.

I'll spare you the ownage Drakkie because you weren't to know my circumstances. :D

sh*t, no ownage :( i havent owned someone for more than a month :@

Vaigra
06-05-2005, 07:12 PM
Haven't had any updates on the clothing situation in a while.
How are things coming along?

Wouter Melissen
06-05-2005, 11:06 PM
Hopefully June will see the introduction of a restyled main page and of the shop with the shirts. We have finalized the shipping and production costs, and all we need now is to get some technical details sorted in the shop software. Frank's first job however is to complete the metamorphosis of the main page, which is set to be ready as early as next Monday.

Thanks again for your patience,
WM

EDIT: Supporting members will get a 10% discount on any purchase.

Spastik_Roach
06-06-2005, 12:06 AM
EDIT: Paid subscribers will get a 10% discount on any purchase.

w00t :D

spi-ti-tout
06-06-2005, 07:57 AM
Isn't it June already?

Wouter Melissen
06-06-2005, 08:00 AM
Isn't it June already? Yes, very astute, the month, however, is not over yet.

Nogger
06-06-2005, 11:02 AM
What's vital is that they don't look like company commercial shirts. I mean. IF somebody throws in a couple of filters and fiddles with the pictures they can actually be cool. It's more intersting to buy a day to day T-shirt than just another commercial shirt...

Colors on the T-shirts themselves outta be all but white basically. Dark Red, Brown, Beige, light blue etc.

btw...

I might hang around here some more from now on...

Vaigra
06-06-2005, 02:31 PM
thanx Wouter
not long to go now...:D
it's like the run-up to Willy Wonka's factory tour hehe got (almost) everyone in a frenzy...well, maybe not but I for one am certainly looking forward to it :)

Matra et Alpine
06-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Shame they werent' here in time for the Le Mans trip :(

Nogger
06-28-2005, 07:05 PM
I made this a fe weeks ago to show my idea. I know this has gone too far down the pipeline but I might just share for the sheer hell of it...

Manik
06-28-2005, 09:03 PM
I made this a fe weeks ago to show my idea. I know this has gone too far down the pipeline but I might just share for the sheer hell of it...

^^Wow! You did a great job designing those!

The Black & White looks incredible, this definatly should be considered!

drakkie
06-29-2005, 02:44 AM
^^Wow! You did a great job designing those!

The Black & White looks incredible, this definatly should be considered!

trust me, the final design looks cooler :D

very happy to be a premium member:p

spi-ti-tout
06-29-2005, 07:02 AM
Yes, very astute, the month, however, is not over yet.
Tomorrow marks the last day of the month.

Rockefella
06-29-2005, 10:58 AM
It's ok, just take the time to get it done right the first time. :)

spi-ti-tout
06-29-2005, 03:19 PM
It's ok, just take the time to get it done right the first time. :)
You learn from your mistakes :)

Wouter Melissen
06-30-2005, 05:36 AM
You learn from your mistakes :)
You can be the first to order a shirt, you better get your cash ready, because the introduction is imminent.

Mustang
06-30-2005, 05:47 AM
ive always wondered how do you say your last name ... is it mill-iss-en ?

Wouter Melissen
06-30-2005, 05:48 AM
ive always wondered how do you say your last name ... is it mill-iss-en ?
You don't have to know that to write it on a cheque. :)

It's more like May-liss-en

spi-ti-tout
06-30-2005, 06:00 AM
You can be the first to order a shirt, you better get your cash ready, because the introduction is imminent.
I can only get my cash ready if I know how much it costs ;)

Neways...good it's on it's way. I was planning to print a shirt with collar and right breast pocket with ultimatecarpage.com on the back if it didn't come out soon enough.

Wouter Melissen
06-30-2005, 06:04 AM
I can only get my cash ready if I know how much it costs ;)

Neways...good it's on it's way. I was planning to print a shirt with collar and right breast pocket with ultimatecarpage.com on the back if it didn't come out soon enough.
Right now the plan is to launch the shop next Wednesday or Thursday. The shirts will be very competitively priced and on top of that the premium subscribers will get a 10% discount.

Mustang
06-30-2005, 06:11 AM
but whats your definition of competative, some people only buy shirts that cost £2 but others but ones that are woth alot more

where about are you on this ...

Wouter Melissen
06-30-2005, 06:13 AM
but whats your definition of competative, some people only buy shirts that cost £2 but others but ones that are woth alot more

where about are you on this ...
We have decided to go for durable high quality shirts, which combined with the printing is quite expensive. We strongly believe that you deserve nothing but the best.

spi-ti-tout
06-30-2005, 06:14 AM
Right now the plan is to launch the shop next Wednesday or Thursday. The shirts will be very competitively priced and on top of that the premium subscribers will get a 10% discount.
Great. Any chance of delivering to the UAE?
And will there be different sizes?
If they above apply I might take two but I imagine atleast 1 1/2 week to ship :(

Wouter Melissen
06-30-2005, 06:18 AM
Great. Any chance of delivering to the UAE?
And will there be different sizes?
If they above apply I might take two but I imagine atleast 1 1/2 week to ship :(
We will ship worldwide, and if I am correct all shirts will be available in M L and XL. Shipping might take a little longer than that even.

<AAA-MOD>
06-30-2005, 08:12 AM
We will ship worldwide, and if I am correct all shirts will be available in M L and XL. Shipping might take a little longer than that even.

we were going to offer surface as well as air shipping but found only a minor cost difference, and therefore have all shipping via air. therefore shipping to UAE may be about 2 weeks.

henk4
06-30-2005, 08:15 AM
therefore shipping to UAE may be about 2 weeks.

cash on delivery basis? :D

spi-ti-tout
06-30-2005, 09:04 AM
cash on delivery basis? :D
Depends on if it's helicopter or plane :D

Blue Supra
06-30-2005, 05:28 PM
ooo ooo im excited!

i need XXL though:(

whiteballz
06-30-2005, 05:30 PM
hey bluie, we could do a cover event of the bathurst 1000 race for UCP!

clutch-monkey
06-30-2005, 05:31 PM
ooo ooo im excited!

i need XXL though:(
we should all get these shirts so we can recognize each other at bathurst ;) i have no idea what u guys look like

whiteballz
06-30-2005, 05:32 PM
haha, yeah, deck us out WM & crew!

lol, ill give you guys some images and stories to make a show with!

balenopower
06-30-2005, 06:20 PM
hey can i get 1 here in india as well......????

Niko_Fx
06-30-2005, 06:39 PM
T-Shirts look awesome! Supporting members got a preview weeks ago :D

You guys will like them :)

whiteballz
06-30-2005, 07:10 PM
You guys (mods) f*cking know how to make a croud anxious for some Frikkin cotton!
cant wait guys, hope they are ordreable soon, what do they look like?

Rockefella
06-30-2005, 10:19 PM
We should wage a war between the mods/paying members and the non-paying members. *Puts on body-armor and attaches sword to belt.*