PDA

View Full Version : My second chop

laxplayer98
09-03-2004, 10:11 PM
This is only my second chop but i think it turned out good :D

BTW i'm also posting another pic of the same car that i am currently working on ( the one with the body kit )

suggestions and cooments on both cars are welcome

car_fiend
09-03-2004, 10:24 PM
the dark one is a real nice chop. but the riced out bentley, imo shouldn't have been. im sayin that, tho the chop is real clean, lines come close to a perfect match, it just don't work, jap ricing wit euro styling. maybe try and chop the bentley using euro style parts.

laxplayer98
09-03-2004, 10:27 PM
the dark one is a real nice chop. but the riced out bentley, imo shouldn't have been. im sayin that, tho the chop is real clean, lines come close to a perfect match, it just don't work, jap ricing wit euro styling. maybe try and chop the bentley using euro style parts.
It's all in good fun :D and practice :) , not to mention Bentley kinda made a mistake with the GT :( (they are capable of something much better designs)

Also they aren't just jap parts the wheels are mercedes(GERMAN), the grill is from Cadillac(AMERICAN), and only the bodykit is from japan

illusionest
09-03-2004, 10:32 PM
:S
-.-
not bad for 2nd chop, do more chops
and a better and clean job.....i can still see sum mesy spots..lol
o and make sure u lower ur cars, they look better. ;)

laxplayer98
09-03-2004, 10:34 PM
:S
-.-
not bad for 2nd chop, do more chops
and a better and clean job.....i can still see sum mesy spots..lol
o and make sure u lower ur cars, they look better. ;)
Keep in mind i use picture it instead of photoshop so i don't have all the capabilties of blurring and shading areas that you guys do

BTW don't know how to lower

illusionest
09-03-2004, 10:36 PM
ooooooooooooooooooooooo
i see, nvm then, download photoshop. :P

laxplayer98
09-03-2004, 10:39 PM
ooooooooooooooooooooooo
i see, nvm then, download photoshop. :P
i just got used to picture it so i think i'll continue with it for a while till i get better at this chopping stuff

also the one with the bodykit is a work in progress and if you would like to you can do anything you want to it i don't mind as long as you post it when you are finished

laxplayer98
09-04-2004, 12:02 AM
current progress

i decided to make it look cartoony , and just throw everythingi could on it :p :D :p

ps i know the paint sucks

danno
09-06-2004, 04:45 AM
haha!! the last one is funny.

the wheels look wrong though. the colours have been reversed.

painterr
09-06-2004, 05:15 AM
laxplayer98 the sooner you down load photoshop the better you will become and you wont be sorry if you do!!!

Hawk_Unlimited
09-07-2004, 06:07 PM
i think the bottom pic is the best :D

Karrmann
09-07-2004, 06:55 PM
no offence but that chop is uuuuuuugggggggggllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Esperante
09-07-2004, 07:04 PM
It's a good chop and all, but jeez is that putrid.

foto_choppa
09-07-2004, 08:22 PM
no offence but that chop is uuuuuuugggggggggllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
your chops arent all that great too