PDA

View Full Version : A new Proof of Ownership challenge

SIMPLETON
09-06-2004, 10:24 AM
It's pretty simple all you have to do is drive down to a place with windows that have some sort of reflection, adn while your in the car take a pic of the reflection. Try to get some part of the actual car in the pic. In thas the hood is in the pic. This challenge would be almos impossible to replicate in photoshop, except for the likes of Iacoski.

cuntukimushroom
09-06-2004, 10:50 AM
heehee thats really good you can be in an enzo or mercedes nice!!!

baddabang
09-06-2004, 11:33 AM
Its a good idea, could posslibly be a sencond stage of the ownership challenge, if theres any dispute. Oh and nice car :D

taz_rocks_miami
09-06-2004, 01:10 PM
How about this...If you buy your car at a dealership, have a pic taken a the keys being handed to you?? Just an idea.

Blue Supra
09-06-2004, 05:54 PM
that doesnt work, you can just take any car for a test drive and take a photo like that, i could have done that when i test drove a supra. would you believe it was mine?

F1_Master
09-06-2004, 07:27 PM
How about this...If you buy your car at a dealership, have a pic taken a the keys being handed to you?? Just an idea.

I love this idea. Ask a worker to take a picture if you and another worker handing you the keyes in front of your new car. :D

GTR Dreamer
09-07-2004, 01:59 AM
that doesnt work, you can just take any car for a test drive and take a photo like that, i could have done that when i test drove a supra. would you believe it was mine?

yea, i agree, there will never be any precise way of saying that the car is yours online, we will just have to rely on honesty.
however the idea of the delership, is a good one. ;)

MrVette83
09-07-2004, 11:31 AM
Closest I've seen to 100% proof of ownership is of the guy with the R34 GT-R, that worked, right?

Ferrari Tifosi
09-07-2004, 12:54 PM
Good Idea for proof of Ownership, but I always thought a good way would be for the guy to tape a poster board to their car with their username on it with the person standing next to the car.

SlickHolden
09-07-2004, 07:50 PM
Hows this VYII Calais :D Remember what i said last ?thread same as this ??? ;)

SilverG35SportC
09-07-2004, 08:47 PM
Wait that window thing doesnt work. You could know a friend who had a cool car and just do that. I dont think there is any real way but lets hope people are honest!

taz_rocks_miami
09-07-2004, 08:47 PM
Hey MrVette,

How is the new apartment working out for ya?

MrVette83
09-09-2004, 11:52 AM
Hey MrVette,

How is the new apartment working out for ya?
okay in all, well, except for the fact that it's the ghetto, and, this past thurs. a guy decided to kill himself and....

I'm overexagerating although all of the above is true. It's really not all that bad I don't guess, it'll get me through my last two months of school just fine and then I'll move back to my hometown in KY. Thanks for asking Taz.