View Full Version : New GT Cars

defchef
09-25-2003, 03:52 AM
New GT Cars

defchef
09-25-2003, 04:01 AM
therīs something going wrong!??

Anyway

What will be the new number one under the GT cars like the 575, the murcielago or the new car by maserati (no more international GT?? : ) ? will the viper teams continuing racing ? I donīt think so because the got no more chances to even get on the podium!

When the performence of the new 575 is as good (and itīs a new car, they can make it better) as the performence of the 550 there will be less chances for other cars like Lister, Saleen or the C5-R

piledriver
09-26-2003, 05:41 AM
there will be good fights and awesome races next year when 575 GTC and murcielago GT-R get on track...
lister is a born racer... so I think it could compete head to head with those cars...

defchef
09-29-2003, 07:17 AM
think so, too.

hope that the lister can win a lot of races. but i think with the money of the great factories like ferrari and lambo it will be hard for a small team like lister. but they got excellent drivers and a new engine for next year.

i also hope that the saleen can win, too. a season like the last with a lot of 550 wins isnīt so nice!

got some information about the new car from Maserati? at the beginning of this year there where some informations and some photos of a modified Enzo (probably Tire tests) running in italy.

piledriver
09-30-2003, 08:43 AM
yeah, I heard it, but why test with Enzo?
maybe theyīll use the same chassis with a different body??
I think Porsche should return to this category... it will put more competitiveness to the races...

defchef
10-01-2003, 01:18 AM
I think they tested with ENZO because they got no other High-performence sportcar.

Is it regular to take the chassie of the Enzo (modified, of course)
or have they to modify theire own one?

Porsche should definitly return to the "big" GT-cars. maybe they will run With a carrera GT??
Last year there were some speculations about a "supercar-challenge" for the new Supercars like ENZO; CARRERA GT....
baised on carbon chassies. heared anithig about that anymore?
I think the Pagani Zonda S which is used by the Carsport team of the Neatherlands in the ALMS not very Succesful, is Baised on that rules??

defchef
10-05-2003, 11:43 PM
What a Race on sunday!!!

That was the best thing that could happen to the 575! Victory in the first race ever for this car!! this car only has one disadvantage, I think the 550 by prodrive looks nicer!!

THE Lambo boys have to work hard for the same succes!!

DasModell
10-12-2003, 01:38 AM
aston is rumoured to build a car .. but i think is N-Gt

defchef
10-21-2003, 07:09 AM
wonīt lambo let race the gellardo in the N-GT??

piledriver
10-21-2003, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by defchef
wonīt lambo let race the gellardo in the N-GT??

I donīt believe they put 2 cars on the competition...
and I think Murciélago will run very well

defchef
10-22-2003, 12:59 AM
think so, too.

but the Lambo hasnīt run the two FIA GT races he should. in estoril the car was not ready, yet. and in monza (home race) the car was cancelled after first training.

THEY HAVE TO WORK HARD THROUGH THE WINTER!!

piledriver
10-22-2003, 04:26 AM
oh yeah!
I read they hasnīt yet the top end speed and thatīs what they worked at monza, with its veeeery long straights...
so, in the winter they had to work hard to acquire the top end speed and not lacking in reliability...

defchef
10-30-2003, 03:38 AM
I think next year we will have a ferrari 550 and 575 challange!!
i hope the other teams will work as hard as lambo to beat the ferraris