PDA

View Full Version : cars vids

Flimboyz
09-08-2004, 10:16 AM
I search video from turbo.fr, I found some on JabbasWorld.net, but I can't download them.

Thanks

Mustang
09-08-2004, 11:06 AM
I search video from turbo.fr, I found some on JabbasWorld.net, but I can't download them.

Thanks

dayam that site rocks, im gonna see what i can do to get vids im just registering first :)

but I can't download them.

It's easy. All you have to do is click the Download button 864 times. It is crucial you click the button 864 times! I can't stress this enough. If you click it 865 times, you get auto-ban. If you click it 863 you'll never be able to see the button again. The clicks must be spaced no longer than one second. This procedure is used to that bots can't download our videos. I hope this will help you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

OK s they were taking the piss with that, what you have to do is became a member and do good posts and get friendl wiht them and then they add you do a list of members that can download the vids etc. they dont like leaches that just come on and take the vids then fook off again

r1ckst4
09-08-2004, 11:34 PM
There are no videos to download

u have to contact some guy at the site for the video and he wants some donation for the vids in return.

so basically... that site sucks!