PDA

View Full Version : I need help please..

QuattroMan
09-08-2004, 03:14 PM
hi guys how can i put a prfile picture i dont know what iam doing wrong;
thank you for your time....

Karrmann
09-08-2004, 03:20 PM
ypu go to edit avatar in your user CP and you can upload it from your coputer. it can't be bigger than 90 pixels though

QuattroMan
09-08-2004, 03:22 PM
thank you will try it....

QuattroMan
09-08-2004, 03:33 PM
ill use this one for know thanks :D

Karrmann
09-08-2004, 03:53 PM
PM me any more questions if you need anything :D

my porsche
09-08-2004, 04:10 PM
YOU STOLE MY AVATAR!! haha use the other one!

Blue Supra
09-08-2004, 07:56 PM
Karrmans had that avatar for like, ever! what are you talking about? :confused:

GTR Dreamer
09-08-2004, 09:17 PM
not karrmans avatar..the other 2 guys r the same

Blue Supra
09-08-2004, 10:23 PM
lol, now i feel somewhat powned :o
i guess i look more at the pic then the names :rolleyes:

IWantAnAudiRS6
09-09-2004, 09:14 AM
Yeah, that's why my avatar is weird, cos then everyone remembers me. But I've lost more rep than ever now I've got a unique one.....typical!

my porsche
09-09-2004, 01:42 PM
i had tha audi R8 avatar since i joined, and quattro man just got it the other day

someone with the power to change it, please do

werty
09-09-2004, 02:40 PM
i had tha audi R8 avatar since i joined, and quattro man just got it the other day

someone with the power to change it, please do
why dont you get totally original and get an even better pick thats not from ucp ;)

VtecMini
09-09-2004, 03:54 PM
I'm pretty sure if you let someone know what car you want, or post a pic that you'd like resizing here, one of the members will be more than happy to do it for you.

I for one tire of seeing the default icons, since it makes it difficult to remember who's who.

I figured I'd give you a start. Here's three pictures you posted in another thread resized to fit as an avatar. The other one is the 935 that you mentioned in another post. See? I even went to the trouble of trawling through your old posts to see what your favourite car was. Now let it never be said that we at UCP don't look after one another. :)

To get it as your avatar, just save the pic, then go to the bit where you changed your avatar before, (click 'User CP' up there in the top left corner, then go to 'Edit Avatar') There you have three big boxes. The top one should show you your current avatar the next one shows you the default avatars, then the one underneath lets you add a custom avatar. Click the browse button and locate wherever you saved your pic. Once you've done that, just click 'Save Changes'. Jobs a good un. :)

Of course if you're adept with an image editing program and can do all the stuff I listed on your own, then I guess it's time wasted. Just trying to be helpful...

Karrmann
09-09-2004, 04:59 PM
why dont you get totally original and get an even better pick thats not from ucp ;)

im with my man werty here, get a custom one because sorry Wouter, but the UCP provided avatars are just kinda lame

Blue Supra
09-09-2004, 06:43 PM
:confused: You can PM drakkie or d-quik. i think d-quik did mine for me. Sorry dude if i go it the wrong way around

Karrmann
09-09-2004, 06:44 PM
Matra can do it too (Matra et Alpine) he did my Prius-vator :D

Matra et Alpine
09-10-2004, 02:07 AM
Matra can do it too (Matra et Alpine) he did my Prius-vator :D
The EASIES and best way is to post a request for someone on UCP to help if you can't access image editing or animation software.

There are lots of us here and by posting you'll get the first one on-line with some free time to help you. It's one of the 'nice' things about UCPers, no fee, no expectation of return, just 'happy' to help a fellow UCPer :) Later on in your UCP life you'll be in a position to help another UCPer and that's the "pay it forward" philosophy :)