PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of other car forum sites ?

Misho
10-04-2003, 05:20 PM
I was just wondering, there must be people in here that are subscribed to more than one car forum site. If yes, please state which one (and no i dont want to leave UCP) !!

I will start with myself, i am not a member in any other site and im really happy with the forums here. I did however, think of joining some other site (couldn't decide) coz the forums over here some times get really uninteresting and with very few updates. But then again , i just love the atmosphere over here especially that i got to know pretty much all the big posters !!

And thats one thread that i hope our friend SL500 doesn't turn into a Mercedes Benz-related topic !! :D

megotmea7
10-05-2003, 12:59 AM
im currently a member/moderater of importforums.com and i also post on racingflix.com and kaos motorcycle forums. importforum/2kracing is a great place to find help and get parts, racingflix is a great place to talk about cars and related stuff and watch ALOT of nice racing and car related movies
kaos is a good place if you like motorcycles not much else

stop by over at 2k and give me a hollar :)

MetalFan
10-05-2003, 04:24 AM
Other site's forums are good, but I think that UCP's are some of the best. It's laid back, the topics are varied, and the atmosphere seems better then some other ones. Granted that I haven't been here long, it still seems good.

SL500
10-05-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Misho
And thats one thread that i hope our friend SL500 doesn't turn into a Mercedes Benz-related topic !! :D
:( why?

Misho
10-05-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by SL500
:( why?

man, im just kidding with you !! i actually find the way you turn almost any discussion into a praise of Mercedes very interesting !! keep up the good work! :D

SL500
10-05-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Misho
man, im just kidding with you !! i actually find the way you turn almost any discussion into a praise of Mercedes very interesting !! keep up the good work! :D
Thanx:D

Batmobile_Turbo
10-05-2003, 09:00 PM
i've heard that sc.net's forums are crappy and this is the best car forum i've seen it's a very exellent forum where car lovers from around the world can come for interesting disscussions