PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi or Coca-Cola ?!!

Misho
10-04-2003, 05:25 PM
I know this is VERY silly, i would like to get an idea of which is the favourite drink out of these two , especially that we have users from all over the world !! You can think of it as a Mercedes vs. BMW comparison !!

So which of these two do you prefer, or if u have some other cola drink u like u can mention that too !!

I prefer Pepsi !! :D

DwZX35
10-04-2003, 07:33 PM
pepsi ads way too much sugar, and they copy everything coke does, except the pepsi blue stupidity,Vanilla Pepsi, come on!

NoOne
10-04-2003, 07:51 PM
Strange topic .....but COKE !! :p

Misho
10-04-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by DwZX35
pepsi ads way too much sugar, and they copy everything coke does, except the pepsi blue stupidity,Vanilla Pepsi, come on!

that vanilla pepsi thing was bad , but also was the diet coke with lemon. isnt that copying pepsi twist ??

megotmea7
10-05-2003, 12:52 AM
i like coke but i like mountain dew from pepsi too, im torn!

Misho
10-05-2003, 08:14 PM
oh come on people. dont act like ur all too mature for this thread !!
we all know how immature we all really are, just go read some of the posts and u will understand what i mean !!! :)

Batmobile_Turbo
10-05-2003, 08:53 PM
if you put a car comparing thing with this it should be "stock to stock" so pepsi to coke, not other off-chutes like the vanilla stuff. anyway, i've been waiting for this exact thread to express my opinions on the crappiness of pepsi. COKE ALL THE WAY, pepsi is just too weak, it's like watered down coke. it's like comparing dominoes pizza to an italian pizza bistro, dominoes is more poular but the bistro is better.

Misho
10-06-2003, 12:34 PM
so far im the only person to vote pepsi !! but im with it till the end !

16-4Veyron
10-07-2003, 09:04 PM
i dont know how people enjoy drinking Pepsi, it has a bad tast in it, cock-a-cola has only changed their recipy 3 times, and it tasts great!!

Batmobile_Turbo
10-08-2003, 08:42 PM
i dont know how people enjoy drinking Pepsi, it has a bad tast in it, cock-a-cola has only changed their recipy 3 times, and it tasts great!!

:) :p hehe haha....... COCK-a-cola?

crisis
10-09-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Misho
oh come on people. dont act like ur all too mature for this thread !!
we all know how immature we all really are, just go read some of the posts and u will understand what i mean !!! :)
Pepsi sux man. u wimps hu lyk dat shit r mfs. Coke rools. It was da first. Pepsi copyd the desine. evry 1 noes dat. Pepsi cant mayk shit. Me and my dad raced some mf drinkin Pepsi an kicked his ass. Stupid dumb wimp mf.

NoOne
10-09-2003, 07:08 AM
Crisis , that was probably the best r34_296kw impersonation yet
:cool:

Motorer1
10-09-2003, 11:45 AM
The Coca-cola owns you...

Misho
10-09-2003, 02:44 PM
if onle the very smart person that voted with me on pepsi would come up, then i can fight u all !!

coz Pepsi is da shit , all OVER the world !

Batmobile_Turbo
10-09-2003, 07:03 PM
cherry coke is so much better than cherry pepsi. i only had cherry pepsi once, but that was enough to deem it poo.

megotmea7
10-09-2003, 08:17 PM
ever try'd pepsi blue? nuff said...

Misho
10-09-2003, 09:39 PM
i personally think that pepsi blue is good !!!
now, have u ever tried vanilla coke ??

megotmea7
10-10-2003, 09:31 PM
yea tastes like reg. coke with a drop or 2 of vanilla extract...

DwZX35
10-11-2003, 07:44 PM
i personally think that pepsi blue is good !!!
now, have u ever tried vanilla coke ??
vanilla coke roxors my soxors fo sho. Pepsi is da trashzez.

Translation: Vanilla coke is awesome. i cant stand pepsi.

crisis
10-12-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by NoOne
Crisis , that was probably the best r34_296kw impersonation yet
:cool:
Thankyou. I think Im getting the hang of it.

Misho
10-17-2003, 03:58 PM
What about Sunny D ??? doesnt that suck big time ?!!!

as u can see, im starting to lose the pepsi war, so now im trying to direct ur thoughts somewhere else !!

:D

DwZX35
10-17-2003, 04:05 PM
What about Sunny D ??? doesnt that suck big time ?!!!

as u can see, im starting to lose the pepsi war, so now im trying to direct ur thoughts somewhere else !!

:D
sunny D is pretty good as well, but coke rules all

Misho
10-19-2003, 12:21 PM
this is where i have to stop you from posting any more in my thread !! Sunny D is good ?? man , get outta here !!

Red line
10-19-2003, 01:27 PM
I like the taste of Coke over Pepsi but when it comes to their other products, (besides cherry coke) then coke sucks! I love Mountain Dew and I keep 24 packs of each -original, code red, lvewire- in the basement. They are gone in 2 weeks. Dew rules.

Misho
10-19-2003, 06:02 PM
and contrary to the famous myth, it doesnt lower ur sperm count !! am i right Red Line ?? :D

megotmea7
10-19-2003, 06:55 PM
lmao yea the yelow five controversy...

i love montain dew reg. and code red altho live wire isnt my "thang"

"Do the Dew"

Batmobile_Turbo
10-19-2003, 09:02 PM
that's right dew rules. but coke vs pesi coke is way better. i've been over too redlines house and he really does have that much dew.

oh by the way i'm running a poll on the american car forums for the viper vs the vette that will expire in ten days just to settle which is more popular . any one else is free to campaign for either car for the next ten days. happy campaining

Red line
10-20-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Misho;"and contrary to the famous myth, it doesnt lower ur sperm count!! am i right Red Line ??"
I do believe that I have heard that before, but i wouldn't know. I'll check for you though....Just Kidding!
If it was true then I guess it would give a little more meaning to their sloggan.
"Do the Dew":p

Motorer1
10-20-2003, 11:41 AM
I have been doing the dew since it came out.

Misho
10-25-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Motorer1
I have been doing the dew since it came out.

and can u still DO anything else without problems ?

Homem de Gelo
10-27-2003, 12:10 PM
Coke.
and between 7up and Sprite I perfer 7up

crisis
10-29-2003, 10:52 PM
ENOUGH!!!! Lets talk about something sensible. Like beer.

megotmea7
10-30-2003, 02:25 AM
id dont like beer. i say if your going to drink, drink hard...

now bicardi thats a drink or some absolute vodka...

crisis
10-30-2003, 04:07 PM
If you talking spirits scotch or bourbon is about all I like. Rum tastes like metho and vodka dont taste at all.

Misho
10-31-2003, 07:39 PM
evian anyone ???:D

Batmobile_Turbo
11-01-2003, 09:15 AM
i think evian is good and everthing, exept spelling it backwards, it says naive:D :p

whitesmoke23
11-03-2003, 03:16 PM
I am all for Pepsi. I think that Coke has way too much acid. You could clean a rusty nail and a car windshield with that stuff. Plus, I saw these two on the History channel. Kinda funny. Coke was dominent til about the 1950's. Both were created by pharmacists by the way. That's for BM. Pepsi coaght up to within 3% of the sales at 1985. That's because Pepsi took better advantage of the newely invented T.V. and it's commercials. Then Coke got desperate and changed the formula to a sweeter Coke.( Note: Coke called Pepsi the imatators, yet they changed their coke to be more like Pepsi, sweeter. ) Coke got a whole crap load of hate messages because nobody liked the fact that they were trying to be like Pepsi. They had signs that said," We want Coke not Coksi". Pepsi started selling more world wide than Coke. Then they changed it back and Pepsi went down by one or two percent again. It has mainly been like that up to today. I know relative who works for Pepsi and he found out that Coke does sell more worldwide but Pepsi sells more by choice. Meaning that Pepsi sells more of their product in Grocery stores and stuff where the people get to choose what they like best. Coke sells more in gallons worldwide by restaurants where you don't have a choice of what you want. Example: McDonalds, you have to drink Coke.Kins Island, you have to drink coke. So, more people CHOOSE Pepsi over Coke worldwide. Not Dissing on the Coke lovers because I can drink coke I just like Pepsi better. The main point is , History channel agreed on this and so do I, that if it weren't for the competition of the two products, none of them would be where they would be today. They are constantly driving eachother harder and harder to get better and better. That's a good thing.

Misho
11-03-2003, 04:41 PM
thank you for the interesting input. :)

crisis
11-03-2003, 05:10 PM
Since we're on the subject of "who cares" I once heard from someone whos brother worked for Coke ( I know) that the premix Coke you get in pubs , maccas etc uses apple juice as a sweetener. According to him the Government did a sweatheart dear to subsidize apple farmers in Tasmania (we're talking Oz here).

Misho
04-06-2004, 07:46 PM
this is a non-car related thread. i guess there is no harm in reviving it !!
just to get in the votes of all these new users !!

Niko_Fx
04-06-2004, 07:56 PM
this is a non-car related thread. i guess there is no harm in reviving it !!
just to get in the votes of all these new users !!

I was about to make this thread myself a couple of days ago, but I decided to search for the word "pepsi" in the forums' search. I voted for pepsi.

Pepsi all the way!! :D

Spastik_Roach
04-06-2004, 08:28 PM
Coke all the way, but I like Mountain Dew so much, it has to be my favourite drink!

Stella Artois is a pretty nice beer, btw.

lfb666
04-06-2004, 08:43 PM
Coca-Cola Light Lemon! :cool:

Matra et Alpine
04-07-2004, 04:46 AM
BARRS IRN-BRU.

Unique drink made in Scotland from girders :)

You have to come over to Glasgow to taste it !!!!

Anything else is just a fizzy-drink, Irn-Bru is the ultimate Scottish hangover cure.

UK CARS
04-07-2004, 04:58 AM
BARRS IRN-BRU.

Unique drink made in Scotland from girders :)

You have to come over to Glasgow to taste it !!!!

Anything else is just a fizzy-drink, Irn-Bru is the ultimate Scottish hangover cure.

now thats the good stuff......... have you tried the chew bar?
on a hot day what a treat!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

fordfan2
04-07-2004, 05:07 AM
It would have to be coke i mean it has way less sugar and tastes better to. Especially if you are drinking it with scotch or bourban.

ZerK
04-07-2004, 06:49 AM
Coke all the way! Pepsi Max isn't bad, but meh.. viva la Coca!

Matra et Alpine
04-07-2004, 07:27 AM
......with scotch .....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!

NO smileys !!!!!

Water, man, WATER. Don't waste good whisky that way.
No, wait, it's probably Chivas - - - go ahead :)

NAZCA C2
04-07-2004, 09:55 AM
Coca Cola=Good Pepsi=Bad

Drink the two when they are warm and you will see why Coke is better than Pepsi.

carlover
04-07-2004, 01:43 PM
Coke is so much better. Bet you didn't know that the word "coke" is the second most known word in the ENTIRE world!

Misho
04-07-2004, 05:36 PM
Bet you didn't know that the word "coke" is the second most known word in the ENTIRE world!

now thats interesting !! maybe u can share some of your interesting knowledge with us, such as what is the number 1 word on the list ?

carlover
04-07-2004, 05:54 PM
now thats interesting !! maybe u can share some of your interesting knowledge with us, such as what is the number 1 word on the list ?
The number one most reconized word in the world is...(drumroll please)... okay! Bet you didn't know that either! :p

Misho
04-07-2004, 05:57 PM
OKAY is not a word !!

anyways, what else is on the list ? and may i ask where do u get these anyways?

carlover
04-07-2004, 06:00 PM
OKAY is not a word !!

anyways, what else is on the list ? and may i ask where do u get these anyways?
Since when has okay not been a word? You know... "How are you doing?" said Jim. "I'm doing OKAY," said Danny.
And sometimes it's abbreviated to OK.

carlover
04-07-2004, 06:06 PM
Look there is even an ad for it by honda. http://www.honda.co.uk/multimedia/index.html Click on "Okay factory".

NoOne
04-08-2004, 06:02 AM
According to www.dictionary.com (http://www.dictionary.com) okay is a word ..... OKAY (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=okay) ;)

Matra et Alpine
04-08-2004, 06:13 AM
According to www.dictionary.com (http://www.dictionary.com) okay is a word ..... OKAY (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=okay) ;)
But not with the simplistic view of the derivation of that site.
It HAS to be one of the worst dictionary references ( and most used ) in the world.
OK:
Possibly the most researched phrase of them all, but with no clear evidence as to the origin. The contenders are:
A shortened version of 'Oll Korrect'. Used by President Andrew Jackson.
'Old Kinderhook' - nickname of President Martin van Buren.
'Aux quais' - the mark put on bales of cotton in Mississippi river ports.
'0 killed' - the report of the night's death toll during the First World War.
'Orl Korrect' - military reporting indicating troops were in good order.

ENZOMAN
04-08-2004, 09:37 AM
i would have to say that coke is Okay, and by that i mean it is way better than pepsi, and my personal favorite

Misho
04-08-2004, 12:08 PM
it seems that we (pepsi fans) are getting killed in this poll !
i guess most UCP users dont have good enough taste to appreciate pepsi !
da hell with coke !!

Batmobile_Turbo
04-08-2004, 12:20 PM
it seems that we (pepsi fans) are getting killed in this poll !
i guess most UCP users dont have good enough taste to appreciate pepsi !
da hell with coke !!
pepsi is just watered down coke!

Misho
04-08-2004, 12:24 PM
pepsi is just watered down coke!

many people water down bad tasting medicine to be able to consume it !
coke is so bad, that it has to be watered down.
so next time the supermarket runs out of pepsi (because it is much better), i will buy coke and water it down.
thanks for the tip !! :D

Ferrari Tifosi
04-10-2004, 07:13 PM
Which ever one starts making ale first is the best!!!

Batmobile_Turbo
04-10-2004, 10:03 PM
many people water down bad tasting medicine to be able to consume it !
coke is so bad, that it has to be watered down.
so next time the supermarket runs out of pepsi (because it is much better), i will buy coke and water it down.
thanks for the tip !! :D
yeah right, you wish! if coke was a car it would be an Enzo and Pepsi would be a ricer

IBrake4Rainbows
04-11-2004, 03:53 AM
I like Coca Cola better, but they both rot your teeth pretty bad.

That said, if i don't have a coke by 11:30 i usually sleep during school, too many long nights......