PDA

View Full Version : Farewell - Uk CARS

UK CARS
09-16-2004, 10:41 AM
Uk cars, lol-----Farewell.

One last day, One last Post, One last time, For good. This is the last I will ever post on Ucp (don’t cry I’m happy). So my ban is up then, Why was I banned? Ill tell you why I made a comment about Nazi’s I said what I want to do to one if I came across one. I have a right to hate Nazis! They killed million in WW2, Gassed lines of Jews stretching miles. I’m Christian I’m British, if you didn’t know. So why did I get banned? Ill tell you why because some people cant stand it, some people cant stand me. Did I deserve The ban? Ill tell you, Yes I did, I’ve had previous warnings about previous abuse, swearing and other rebellious acts. So Did I deserve to be called a racist? Ill tell you, No!
I thought a Matra Et Alpine and I were friends, we often P’med each other at the start, I had lots of Msn messenger convosations with him, we talked about cars and life issues.
He then changed. He started to change rapidly, I started to get countless pm’s about warnings, useless things like the word “crap”. I often liked to joke with him, sometimes he couldn’t take it so he edited my post or changed my avatar which led me wounded up for my 1st ban. More and more offensive posts were made to me “jimbo is 00000000000.9 % of the world and I don’t give shit” tell me Why didn’t he get banned for that? Swearing to me and offensive post towards me. Later that day on msn it was all nice pie, “hello jim how are you mate?” Wtf!!!!! Back stabber! I also know that in the mod forum there is talk about me. So why am I now being called some rx7 member? Matra said my ip is the same! Its not I can assure you. So that the reason im never coming to post on ucp again. Called a racist , and I was called a paedophile on the first ban.
By now you can see my point hopefully. I was pretty sad after all of that. Am I such a bad member? Did any one ever get offended by any of my posts? Iam sorry If I did offend.
I tried to bring a bit of humour into ucp, just a little bit, sometimes I did go a bit too far.
On ucp ive met some very cool people one of those was Peter Locke – what a legend, alpine fanatic, racer, a real car enthusiast. But why hate me so much?? Im sorry to him, If I offended him so much to do the same to me.
I also learnt that challenger had been banned today for a swear word, what is ucp coming to ? And many other members are starting to agree with me about the attitude thing, at least 6 main members have told me that, For example “ matra has become so controlive over ucp, since becoming a mod, hes changed” – I will leave these anonymous.
Once again this is the last post I will post on ucp! Its not about the banning’s, its about certain members who are like the way they are.
Anyway I wish you all good luck in your life, and all you need to do is laugh. Good Bye all ;)

Don’t edit this Matra, come on its my last post, you should be glad im going, Just one more time, please. Oh and correcting everyones posts pissed people off.

Does Matra deserve punishment for offending me? And causing to me to leave?? F**King Hell Yes! :D

Im sad :(

lol.

cuntukimushroom
09-16-2004, 10:42 AM
see you later in the afterlife

god
09-16-2004, 10:48 AM
maybe you cold just visit us once in a while?? :) lol

Sweeney921
09-16-2004, 10:50 AM
aight dude. i for one understand his choice, I think most of us have misunderstood him on many things.

R34GTR
09-16-2004, 11:20 AM
I'm sad to see you go UK even though I don't post here that often I do read alot on these forums, And you did bring humor to Ucp and you made me laugh I'ts a shame to see you leave like this. (and btw yes UCP has become very strict i mean a while ago somebody got banned for the britney madonna kiss picture as an avatar , I mean come on we all saw it on Tv so why not here I mean It's in No way offensive)

Tuscan666
09-16-2004, 11:28 AM
Ahhh goodbye, see you in the after-life.

Niko_Fx
09-16-2004, 11:38 AM
UK, I don't think this will be your last message. You were banned, now unbanned, let's just forget and move on.

Your Pal, Niko.

IWantAnAudiRS6
09-16-2004, 11:42 AM
c ya man. where r u going to find another place where you can spend a lot of time with other car nuts??? good luck in finding one! :)

jones.dk
09-16-2004, 11:43 AM
Good for you Uk CARS!

Even though you might not ever read this, i wanna say that I really admire what you are doing. I think its good that you dont just say: "well... ok" and then just keep on being "stepped on"!
I havent "been widness" to much of these tensions between you and Matra (i've read a few threads or so), but as i can see in you post here, there's been a lot.
I cant see why he's got so big a problem with you.. i mean.. really.. you didnt even closely offend me, by any of the things youve ever said. maybe he's just very easily offended or maybe he just cant control the "power" given to him as a moderator...
Not to offend you Matra, but i think you're overreacting a bit..

I know that in this forum, i might not be one of the "Big Guys" or anything... my rep is only 10.. but the cause of that (as i see it) is that this a few users on UCP are so easily offended that as soon they see a word as "crap" or something like that they give the user who said it a negative rep.. and to be honest, I think that is pretty lame (again: In my opinion and dont get offended by this).

Up until about a week ago, I had a rep at about 7-9 or so.. the user who gave me the negative reps either gave me the negative without a reason (or at least he didnt tell me the reason) or because of the use of a "bad word". Not to offend but in my opinion you seem a little "snobby" to me i think its ruining UCP to be honest.

What is UCP coming to? as Uk CARS said... im asking the same question.. :(

taz_rocks_miami
09-16-2004, 11:51 AM
Is there any way you guys could reach some kind of a middle ground here? I'm not one to pass judgement on either you or Matra, if you guys started out as friends, talk about it...

baddabang
09-16-2004, 12:11 PM
Peace out Jimbo :) Ill Miss your sense of humor here.

NoOne
09-16-2004, 12:18 PM
If this is truly your last post, then I wish you all the best.

It is unfortunate that after several months of posting and PM'ing members that we were raising the standards of conduct,content and language in these forums, some members chose not to improve with the mass majority, but we all have choices to make.

We did not decide to crack down overnight, it was quite a long drawn out process with much discussion in the mod forums on what would be deemed acceptable. Our intent was and is to keep this site respectable and accessible to all people no matter what their experience, background, knowledge and most importantly their age.

There are many forums out there that will cater to a certain mentality, that are willing to allow adult content, language and conduct to run wild, I've been to many, I'm sure some - if not most - of the members here know the type of forums I'm referring to. There is a reason why we are now here, these are the Ultimate Car Pages' Ultimate Forums, I think we are more of a community than other forums, my opinion but I don't think I'm alone in thinking it.

In closing, I'm not happy that we are losing a valuable member/friend, but these forums will still be here and will keep improving and building a strong community of car enthusiasts that share extensive knowledge, experience, and opinions in topics sometimes other than cars.

As I said earlier in the post, We all have choices to make, I hope whatever your decision is works out to be the best for you.

-Dave

byronleehk
09-16-2004, 12:21 PM
It's always sad to see a member go, especially a fellow car enthusiast... :(

***sigh***

IWantAnAudiRS6
09-16-2004, 12:24 PM
wot u mean all of us lol!!! :D

werty
09-16-2004, 12:25 PM
I will miss you UK cars, its to bad you want to leave, but i understand your reasons. Keep in touch over msn ;)

Come by once and awhile, for enzo pics :)

SlickHolden
09-16-2004, 12:39 PM
What UK_Cars post is saying and it has taken him to stand up and let it all out, Is that us members don't need to be the only one's taken a good hard look at ourselves :)
I think he has great strength i for one would have been smashing my screen here if i was labled some of the things he was,
He's a good bloke he has a laugh sure as he says he can go over board some times but i dont see any problem with him at all, We allways need to have a good laugh in life or we will die very unhappy people:(

P.S i think the Nazi’s are pussys also :D And i have german blood.

17/09/2004 the day uk_cars left ucp will never be the same:(

Cotterik
09-16-2004, 01:00 PM
see you around jim :) U wer the first person i payed attention to when i joined UCP back in january, and since then definitely a top member; quality posts, threads, great humour and rebellious acts that i liked to be part of :p
Everything you said i agree with, hopefully this will change things a little. Il get back to you about you comin down to my place soon, lets hope our relationship isnt effected by this :)

So long Jimbo.

( p.s maybe some mod should change jimbos status from 'senior member' to 'RIP' or something along the lines of that! )

Wouter Melissen
09-16-2004, 01:21 PM
Jim,

I'm sorry to hear you are leaving, the community will lose a valuable member. It saddens me that you could not always act in accordance to the forum regulations, which aren't the strictest.

Thanks and regards,
Wouter Melissen

Benz_Boy_1
09-16-2004, 01:23 PM
Farewell UKCARS, have fun away from UCP :)
bye :'-(

:Exige:
09-16-2004, 01:23 PM
Well ... theres one of the last remaining pinacles of humour on UCP gone. One thing I came to UCP for is to have a laugh and Ive noticed, I think everyone has noticed that things are being taken too seriously around here. Yeah, we don't want to become like the flame fest forums of SC.net but when i first arrived as DB9 the forums were not only free of flamers but it was also very relaxed. Im not surprised if I too will leap into the same direction as UKCars but I will leave without a goodbye because I wont be missed. UKcars however will and I will not stand by and let one of the legends of UCP and one of my favourite members to leave because of the truth that this forum is turning into a Big Brother-esque "in-tolerant" one that does not accept words that no one can say we didnt say when we were 6 or 7. If you can't accept words that I will not say because you'll ban me just to prove a point then you shouldnt be on here ... I doubt anyone on this forum is much below 12. Im 15, Ive been brought up in a community where you cant say rude words without punishment but I could say "sh*t" when I was 11 and my parents didnt punish me, they just told me not to say it. So why, I ask, is it acceptable to be banned; which is a major form of punishment, just because you have said a word which we cannot deny is used on a regular day in this social climate? Im not picking sides here and Im not concentrating on any particular moderator, especially Matra because all experience I have had with him has been good. Im just extremely worried that UCP, my main "chill" forum on the net is turning into a tight content controlled metaphoric fortress where free speech is disallowed if it is in the slightest radical.

Oh - and I hate the Nazis and most people I know hate Nazis and do you blame them ... they were to blame for the Holocast where millions of innocent jews were slaughtered. Good luck UKCars ... but you arent going until Ive put up a fight mate. I wont let you go like this.

Karrmann
09-16-2004, 01:27 PM
hey, at least I'm still here :D

(I can give humor without being banned for being racest)

bigkyy464
09-16-2004, 01:27 PM
its been great UK ive really enjoyed ur posts :D

challenger
09-16-2004, 01:33 PM
wow, wots happened!?!?!?!?!!?!

now UK is goin!!!!!
well it ant guna be the same,il miss ur chops, ur funni coments , and your good findings!!!!
i think you should seriously consider abowt stayin m8!!!!!!! we will be able to tell that u arnt around anymore!!!!! it would be quieter (sp) in a way

agen.......consider stayin or at least do one more of ur wkd/funni chops before leaving us :p ;) :)

:Exige:
09-16-2004, 01:38 PM
hey, at least I'm still here :D

(I can give humor without being banned for being racest)

Forgot about you :D

more-boost1555
09-16-2004, 01:47 PM
I only ever read a few of your posts UK but they never seemed offensive to me. Farewell

IWantAnAudiRS6
09-16-2004, 01:49 PM
The offensive ones got deleted, I believe.

Karrmann
09-16-2004, 01:55 PM
no, some were edited

Wouter Melissen
09-16-2004, 02:04 PM
Don't turn this in a Matra & Alpine bashing thread, or we'll have to delete it altogether.

SilverG35SportC
09-16-2004, 02:07 PM
Hey! Thanks for editing my whole post. I just went on a whole rant about UKCARS leaving and u edit my point. Point taken. See ya UK!!

P.S. I just got my whole post edited and if you saw it then you know my point. Ill miss ya UK and so will everyone else.

P.P.S. It was just a point I was making..It wasnt about Matra!!

silverhawk
09-16-2004, 02:44 PM
i really enjoyed your posts & yor humor. Farewell.

Spastik_Roach
09-16-2004, 02:45 PM
Please UK_CARS. Don't go! We need your "Mad Ed" comments and all your wisdom, comedy and Britishness! Please don't let this be your last post! UCP could never be the same without you. Don't let these bans bring you down. Just move on and carry on. I'm sure M & A wants too. Sometimes you've been a little harsh, but I must admit your comments about the Prius have been HILARIOUS!

From Your Favourite Mentally Disabled Household Insect

Spastik Roach

Karrmann
09-16-2004, 02:56 PM
but I must admit your comments about the Prius have been hilarous!!

no they havent!! :mad:

whiteballz
09-16-2004, 02:57 PM
see ya later jimbo, its really sad to see you go mate, specaily seeing as you are one of the most looked up to members of mine when i joined...
see you around.

and i think its honorable that you will sacrifice for your cause..

Esperante
09-16-2004, 03:06 PM
well, jimbo, goodbye. I would say to you 'don't go' but obviously that won't help. You did havea great sense of humour, I wish you didn't bring yourself to leave. Buh bye......

Mustang
09-16-2004, 03:14 PM
hehe i find it quite funny that all you guys are saying Bye, i know its good of you all but i was talking to him before and he wouldnt even look at the thread to see who has been on. He really isnt coming back even to look at this :(

Ferrari Tifosi
09-16-2004, 03:14 PM
Damn, I'm offline for a couple of hours and this happens. Well, later dude have fun outside UCP, we'll miss your post UK.

Esperante
09-16-2004, 03:26 PM
well, if he's not looking..

UK CARS, YOU SUCK!!!!

lol, i'm just kdding ;)

laxplayer98
09-16-2004, 04:56 PM
No don't go we need you UK Cars

Misho
09-16-2004, 05:30 PM
This is an incredibly sad event. UCP has always been sort of a community and its really annoying to have a much-loved member (look at his rep) leave. I think that this thread is a really great idea however. It provides an excellent place for a free discussion about the forums state. I can see from most of the users' posts that they too feel something is wrong. I think we need an extensive discussion to pinpoint the problems and sort them out. To do this, we need contribution from anyone that feels something is wrong here at UCP. Among these will have to be UK Cars. So why dont u stick around at least till we settle things out ?!!
If you insist on leaving however, let me tell u that u will be missed yet always remembered. Best of luck and please pop in once in a while at least to "see" the members you've shared many experiences with over your long membership period !
:)

baddabang
09-16-2004, 05:44 PM
This is an incredibly sad event. UCP has always been sort of a community and its really annoying to have a much-loved member (look at his rep) leave. I think that this thread is a really great idea however. It provides an excellent place for a free discussion about the forums state. I can see from most of the users' posts that they too feel something is wrong. I think we need an extensive discussion to pinpoint the problems and sort them out. To do this, we need contribution from anyone that feels something is wrong here at UCP. Among these will have to be UK Cars. So why dont u stick around at least till we settle things out ?!!
If you insist on leaving however, let me tell u that u will be missed yet always remembered. Best of luck and please pop in once in a while at least to "see" the members you've shared many experiences with over your long membership period !

Great Idea. Seriously is it that bad if someone slips in an offensive/swear word once in a blue moon. Mods are like the mother of a 3 year old who just said swore for the first time. Im not saying that everyone types this way here, or that everyone should swear now and again but its just silly that someone can do this and be banned or even given a warning at that. Another thing I personally dont like is these offensive posts are immediatly deleted. As members I think we have the right to know what someone said to get banned. It like when your outside of a conversation and you have no idea whats going on and no one will tell you. And if you think they should be deleted becuase of the younger members thats bogus. Iv been to many sites that are 10 times worse then the language here on UCP. And its nothing they have never heard, say on the bus ride home from school.

Spastik_Roach
09-16-2004, 07:47 PM
I think most of us here are Mature enough to be able to accept the occasional swear word, surely saying shit isn't gunna get a banning if its justfied!

henk4
09-16-2004, 08:07 PM
It surprises me that UK Cars ended his last post which may not have been to easy for him with:

lol

That is making a mockery of it, and I bet that he is reading this thread with great interest to see what sort of reactions he has provoked. I also had a short PM exchange with him and it left me with mixed feelings. His behaviour showed some of the characteristics of a sociopath (look it up in your dictionary) and in particular this final (which I actually doubt it is) post is a clear sign of that.

Apart from that this is live, members will come and go, even i cannot imagine that I will be a UCP forum member for the rest of my life.

My suggestion to UK Cars is: Forget the whole issue, think about some lessons learned, if any and continue posting. We need you here as long as the Prius is going to be around.

Blue Supra
09-16-2004, 08:09 PM
like you saying it just then? i dont think it was the swearing that got him banned in the 1st place, Matra woodnt just ban someone straight up either unless its a gross or racist etc post. UK was warned, he continued to post inappropraiately and then was consequently banned, dont blame the mods for wanting to keep this place tasteful.if it wasnt for them then itd end like supercars.net *shudders* all im sayin is dont pick on the mods for doing their jobs. its not like they get paid to be here.

whiteballz
09-16-2004, 08:26 PM
i agree with blue supra on this one, sad as UK leaving is, its fair enough.

Rockefella
09-16-2004, 09:17 PM
goodbye ukcars, you will be missed. :(

taz_rocks_miami
09-16-2004, 10:05 PM
I said this once before. That the mods should get together, decide exactly what is acceptable and what isn't...then let us know about it. It doesn't have to be a 100 page set of rules, but something like the top 10 or 20 things, comments or words that will get you in trouble.

I'm sorry to see UK cars gone but I'm also going to support Matra for his 3 day ban, I'm sure Matra thought long and hard about it and did what he thought was best for the forum. He is a mod after all and that's what mods are supposed to do.

Just give us a short list of the top things that can get us banned, PM us if there are words you don't want to post even for that list. And when someone breaks those rules, I'm sure someone will, you can say "you knew the rules and you broke them". Like I also said before, just an idea.

Blue Supra
09-16-2004, 10:14 PM
"theyre more like guidelines anyway"
- Pirates of the Carribean

IBrake4Rainbows
09-16-2004, 11:08 PM
Why the sudden turn?

Jimbo's made his decision, and, even if we don't like it, he's going.

We will not turn into another SC.Net, we have rigid standards and already a few members don't seem to want to comply. by all means we'd like you to stay around, but if your going to cause trouble, your out.

We value highly good posters, and most of you are. To lose one because he didn't want to comply, and have such a bitter war about it, seems a little unfair. We have standards, guys.

But in the same vein we are not perfect, we try to keep the forums clear of clutter and stupidness, often suceeding. it's a shame UK is such a casualty of that.

Ferrari Tifosi
09-17-2004, 12:54 AM
I said this once before. That the mods should get together, decide exactly what is acceptable and what isn't...then let us know about it. It doesn't have to be a 100 page set of rules, but something like the top 10 or 20 things, comments or words that will get you in trouble.

I'm sorry to see UK cars gone but I'm also going to support Matra for his 3 day ban, I'm sure Matra thought long and hard about it and did what he thought was best for the forum. He is a mod after all and that's what mods are supposed to do.

Just give us a short list of the top things that can get us banned, PM us if there are words you don't want to post even for that list. And when someone breaks those rules, I'm sure someone will, you can say "you knew the rules and you broke them". Like I also said before, just an idea.

I like your idea, a strict set of guidelines would do many a good deal. It would let posters know what to say and what not to say. It would save us the thought of think is ass or hell a non acceptible word. Great idea Taz.

Blue Supra
09-17-2004, 03:42 AM
I like your idea, a strict set of guidelines would do many a good deal. It would let posters know what to say and what not to say. It would save us the thought of think is ass or hell a non acceptible word. Great idea Taz.

you have to think in context here lads, if you were creating a set of rules of UCP where do you draw the line? Things have to be open to interpretation or otherwise your essentially being censored, at least now the mods give us a bit off leeway in what we can and cant say and its generally known what is and isnt acceptable. New members catch on quick becasue one of the more senior members can correct them if they step out of line. i think a set of rules would just make things harder.

SlickHolden
09-17-2004, 07:48 AM
But did jimbo cause trouble or have trouble with one only ? I thought what wen't on was only between 3 and really had nothing to do with this forum ? I Know jimbo might go over board sometimes but he doesn't go out to insult or cause trouble, He's in to the funny stuff he's funny and i might say he is a good guy, If something was said that was offence it wasn't delibrate that's for sure, But what about the other things that happend to him he was very carm when some very nasty things were said about him where they came from how they came up god knows, But they wern't true,
So now ucp does lose a great member it will leave a hole for some time:( But like jimbo i guess we will just move on :)

Matt
09-17-2004, 07:48 AM
Do you seriously need a list of what is and isn't appropriate? You can't figure it out on your own? Grow up...

SlickHolden
09-17-2004, 07:54 AM
So members can be insulted and thats fine is it ?

Matra et Alpine
09-17-2004, 09:16 AM
I've kept quiet in the intrests of UCP and Jim.

but, one question ....

Only partly :)

taz_rocks_miami
09-17-2004, 12:37 PM
Do you seriously need a list of what is and isn't appropriate? You can't figure it out on your own? Grow up...

I mentioned about getting a list becuase there was so much controversy regarding UKCARS Matt. Some members wondered why he got banned at all, while others agreed. A list of what will defenitly get you banned will eliminate those doubts once and for all. There is nothing childish about that.

IWantAnAudiRS6
09-17-2004, 01:36 PM
Yeah, it would help...

IBrake4Rainbows
09-17-2004, 04:57 PM
why do you guys need to be told what is good and what isn't, can't you use your own minds. a little inbuilt censor helps guys.

plus, if we do put up rules it just gives you more to bitch about :p

SlickHolden
09-17-2004, 09:45 PM
I've kept quiet in the intrests of UCP and Jim.

but, one question ....

Only partly :)
I mean remember when a pic of a bum turned into a pedophile act, That was something that was nothing, But within 24 hours it's about kids in pics and pedophilia,

why do you guys need to be told what is good and what isn't, can't you use your own minds. a little inbuilt censor helps guys.

Some people have been banned and some haven't for almost the same thing. If rules are up you only need 4 of them.
Rule 1 No nudity
Rule 2 No foul language
Rule 3 No racist comments
Rule 4 No personal attacks

werty
09-17-2004, 10:04 PM

speaking of not using common sense, you just swore on ucp, what happened to no foul language :rolleyes:

IBrake4Rainbows
09-17-2004, 10:04 PM
Trust me, if you need rules on what to post, then you've got problems.

What you think is appropriate may be different than what we think is appropriate.

Thats what made the comment-on-car system so good, we got to decide what went on the site.

And those rules are just common sense, Slick, which, if you believe Voltaire, isn't really that common.
Now, we have to retaliate, rather than be active.

And it's excessive swearing, the odd one should be ok, its when every third word requires an edit that the problems arise.

and there are unsavoury words, bitch is a term used to describe complain, deal with it. If your going to get all sarcastic and picky you'll only leave on bad terms.

SlickHolden
09-17-2004, 10:16 PM
But this is where it's hard cause everyone has differn't opinions and everyone takes what they see and hear differntly.
But if Mods feel they need to retaliate to members like it's a inquest or there on trial then i feel a members word may be losen voice, I'm union i can't help it :D

IBrake4Rainbows
09-17-2004, 10:22 PM
We don't feel like we need to put bad members on trial publicly, it's too brutal. We make the decisions to save them the embarrasment.

this is precisely why Rep didn't work; people interpret things differently and what may seem like a joke to someone can in fact be very offensive to another, as poor Jimbos untimely exit proved.

there is no foolproof system, but we can try to find something better than a simple thumbs up or down.

Rico
09-17-2004, 10:34 PM
Farewell

Fabio Ferrari
09-17-2004, 10:54 PM
I must admitt, UK and I did not get along from the start, but we both learned to welcome eachothers opinion, and I think he was a good member, so I shall say Farewell UK, so maybe because your biggest rival on UCP has said farewell you may come back. But maybe you will not, so once again Farewell. Ciao

henk4
09-23-2004, 03:15 AM
Thats what made the comment-on-car system so good, we got to decide what went on the site.

Hear Hear, has it already been decided what will happen next? I had the impression that dealing with the comments was a section that was somewhat neglected by the moderators, certainly by those whom I know personally.

escort mexico
09-23-2004, 03:49 AM
i think that if jim wants to leave then that is his decision, and i respect him for that. i also think that we have 5,863 other members, which are (mostly) excellent and have all got intersting/funny things to put forward. i think that it is sad that it had to come to people leaving, but there are still plenty where that came from. as for the prius bagging issue....i'm quite happy to take jim's place now there are no rep points to loose :)

eyebrows
09-23-2004, 05:09 AM
so we can get banned for sayin crap?

lol oh well ill take this oppertunity to study rather than playin round on the ucp

Matra et Alpine
09-23-2004, 04:40 PM
so we can get banned for sayin crap?
nobody gets banned for saying crap.
let us assure you of that.

Sheez you've had to remove most of us from UCP if it was that strict !!!!

Consistent abusive behaviour and personal attacks will get a warning. If it continues a one day ban, if repeated a longer ban and if continues ultimately lifetime ban.

lol oh well ill take this oppertunity to study rather than playin round on the ucp
Where else can you learn as much as at UCP ?????

Blue Supra
09-23-2004, 07:25 PM
Where else can you learn as much as at UCP ?????

1. School
2. Friends
3. Family
4. College
5. University
6. The Workplace
7. Life Experience
8. The Internet (not including UCP)
9. You
10. In A Book.
:D:D:D;)

IWantAnAudiRS6
09-24-2004, 01:50 AM
1. School
2. Friends
3. Family
4. College
5. University
6. The Workplace
7. Life Experience
8. The Internet (not including UCP)
9. You
10. In A Book.
:D:D:D;)

11) Asking older members of society who could talk the back legs off a giraffe :D
12) Making it up (do people still do that, or is it not cool anymore??? :D)