PDA

View Full Version : Can We Please Just Get Along?

Spastik_Roach
09-18-2004, 01:04 AM
Everyone, can we please just move on from rep. Its gone. It might return in a very different form. But the current rep system is gone. Walk out, if you must. But I know you are just bluffing. You won't walk out. You only did it to try and scare the mods.

Its history. Deal with it.

Benz_Boy_1
09-18-2004, 02:55 AM
i am Pro-Rep, but i agree with the Spaz lol just kiddin, i hope they bring a better form of it back, but just live with it

Blue Supra
09-18-2004, 03:05 AM
Indeed, we're all thinking people here. When your mum takes away your favorite toy what do you do? cry winge complain? well some of you did. Now that that hasnt worked i suggest you build a bridge to a new favorite thing
See my sig!
|
|
|
V

Karrmann
09-18-2004, 07:40 AM
well, I hate the Idea that the rep is gone because I had a rep that was very high. (55). PLEESEEEEE!! I WANT THE REP BACK!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :(

Rockefella
09-18-2004, 09:10 AM
I just want some form of rep back. And spastik, you're right. The walkout was a semi-bluff, im considering staying 2 or 3 weeks just to see how the forums are without reputation.

taz_rocks_miami
09-18-2004, 10:52 AM
Everyone, can we please just move on from rep. Its gone. It might return in a very different form. But the current rep system is gone. Walk out, if you must. But I know you are just bluffing. You won't walk out. You only did it to try and scare the mods.

Its history. Deal with it.

Amen bro, are you sure you're only 12 years old??? Jeeze, you're more mature than some older members:)

SlickHolden
09-18-2004, 11:12 AM
Come on we gotta keep the mods on there toes guys:D i know they love it :D
But in the end lets hope good comes from all the talks:D

IWantAnAudiRS6
09-18-2004, 01:06 PM
Yeah, we should all play "shoot it!" to pass the time, and "Guess that cars rims!", and "4-hint version of Guess the Car". just keep waitin, fellas!

Karrmann
09-18-2004, 01:08 PM
yeah, there hasnt been any action it Guess That Car's rims all day, cmon you are all so close, it is a Fiat :p

Spastik_Roach
09-18-2004, 03:06 PM
Congrats Karrmann! Thats one of the first sensible posts you've made over the past couple of days!! Thats right guys, keep it moving!

Karmann, you rep was high? I Had 103 and I don' mind seeing it go..

Karrmann
09-18-2004, 04:00 PM
Congrats Karrmann! Thats one of the first sensible posts you've made over the past couple of days!! Thats right guys, keep it moving!

Karmann, you rep was high? I Had 103 and I don' mind seeing it go..

yeah, I had a rep score of 55

Blue Supra
09-18-2004, 05:10 PM
Yeah, we should all play "shoot it!" to pass the time, and "Guess that cars rims!", and "4-hint version of Guess the Car". just keep waitin, fellas!

Damn straight guys! Cmon get the best shot of a Ford Focus this week and and submit it! You gotta be in it to win it!

Viper007
09-18-2004, 05:11 PM
Adapt to the changes people, we cant do anything about it.

Karrmann
09-18-2004, 05:26 PM
accually with all the member protest, they are having second thoughts.

Spastik_Roach
09-18-2004, 05:51 PM
Excelllllllent!

Spastik_Roach
09-18-2004, 05:51 PM
Wanna change your location then Karrmann?

GTR Dreamer
09-18-2004, 06:22 PM
good one spastik, i think we should get over it.
but definetly some sort of rep should come back.

Karrmann
09-18-2004, 06:29 PM
done.

Sweeney921
09-19-2004, 05:11 PM
i think rep should come back. take a look at how many users received below 0 rep, maybe 3 or 4? i do think rep keeps us in line, but we didn't need to think about it. now that we realize what we can do/say, ucp is becoming the next sc.net! and personally i don't like to see the mods get bashed for becoming stricter. they need to be strict, to keep those that are going crazy because rep is gone, in line. my solution would be:

PULEASEEEE BRING BACK REP!!!!!

P.S., I'm posting this in every rep-related thread

Blue Supra
09-19-2004, 07:37 PM
Now this is getting annoying, the very definition of pmas (:D)

Alfasudcrazy
05-11-2005, 05:36 PM
Reps on forums are of little value as they are rarely used objectively and it is all too easy for some members to get into a tit for tat rep battle creating bogus aliases to help them in their war.
It creates an atmosphere of suspicion and anger and does noting constructive to maintain harmony or control on a forum. :rolleyes:

Prius
05-11-2005, 06:08 PM
alfa, please stop digging up a bunch of old threads.

Homem de Gelo
05-11-2005, 06:45 PM
The forums are better off wothout it.
It' only takes a dowen of posts to know what someone is up to, the rep points aren't needed.

hahahahafiz
05-11-2005, 07:00 PM
:d : :) :)

Niko_Fx
05-11-2005, 07:01 PM
:d : :) :)

I couldn't agree more :cool:

Supercarfreak123
05-11-2005, 09:51 PM
Can you say:

spi-ti-tout
05-12-2005, 02:36 PM
People, its done with.

For goodness's sake, no-one post ANYTHING in this thread after this post.
I think it was important to say that or this would grow another page.

QuattroMan
05-12-2005, 03:36 PM
Reps on forums are of little value as they are rarely used objectively and it is all too easy for some members to get into a tit for tat rep battle creating bogus aliases to help them in their war.
It creates an atmosphere of suspicion and anger and does noting constructive to maintain harmony or control on a forum. :rolleyes:

SO! you just had to piss me off one day before my vacation...thanks bro....look man 99.9% of us would like to see it come back, but our "CHIEF" that makes him the .1% thinks we should not,Don't worry one day ill buy UCP then I will change it for you guys,,,LOL!! :D

Matt
05-12-2005, 03:40 PM
SO! you just had to piss me off one day before my vacation...thanks bro....look man 99.9% of us would like to see it come back, but our "CHIEF" that makes him the .1% thinks we should not,Don't worry one day ill buy UCP then I will change it for you guys,,,LOL!! :D

That's not true. Polls from the time it was removed proved that it was not 99.9% of the forums who wanted rep. Speak for yourself, not for the forums as a whole. To buy UCP, Wouter would have to agree to sell it to you. I have a feeling you're not at the top of his list.

Matra et Alpine
05-12-2005, 03:42 PM

I think that abuse of figures confirms why rep should never come back :)

spi-ti-tout
05-12-2005, 03:47 PM
Anybody for Pizza?
http://sps.k12.mo.us/depts/food/Image10.gif

Prius
05-12-2005, 03:51 PM
on the subject of getting along, can you all stop picking on me, you know you need a hobby if you are a geek in a ghostbuster shirt insulting through a CPU monitor.

QuattroMan
05-12-2005, 04:06 PM
That's not true. Polls from the time it was removed proved that it was not 99.9% of the forums who wanted rep. Speak for yourself, not for the forums as a whole. To buy UCP, Wouter would have to agree to sell it to you. I have a feeling you're not at the top of his list.

It was just a figure of speech....MAN!!! take it ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Sorry guys it was not 99.9% it was 99% :)

Matra et Alpine
05-12-2005, 04:06 PM
on the subject of getting along, can you all stop picking on me, you know you need a hobby if you are a geek in a ghostbuster shirt insulting through a CPU monitor.
COME ON Karrmann.

Dont' play the "innocent victim" bit again.
I personanly got tired of that abotu 3 times BACK :(

You've posted some inane stuff today and some folks called it as they saw it.
The news thing was stupid :(

QuattroMan
05-12-2005, 04:07 PM
Anybody for Pizza?

COUNT ME IN!!! :)

QuattroMan
05-12-2005, 04:10 PM
To buy UCP, Wouter would have to agree to sell it to you. I have a feeling you're not at the top of his list.

Money talks! bull sh@t walks, don't you think??? that is IF your real business man... ;)

spi-ti-tout
05-12-2005, 04:23 PM
COUNT ME IN!!! :)
Yay :)

Thats 3 slices for you and 3 for me ;)

Prius
05-12-2005, 05:51 PM
COME ON Karrmann.

Dont' play the "innocent victim" bit again.
I personanly got tired of that abotu 3 times BACK :(

You've posted some inane stuff today and some folks called it as they saw it.
The news thing was stupid :(

yes, I can understrand the news, but when they started insulting my Gf in the girl form england thread, well I love her more than anything in the world, and wnhat they did really made me feel bad.

QuattroMan
05-12-2005, 06:02 PM

thanks for being so generous bro,, hey don't forget my jalapeņos :D

Prius
05-12-2005, 06:11 PM

*punches spi in the stomach and he throws up his pizza*

and, errrrr, the shaft for me.......

spi-ti-tout
05-13-2005, 05:46 AM
thanks for being so generous bro,, hey don't forget my jalapeņos :D
No problem :)

They'll be a big cake when you're back ;)

I like prawns and cheese.....mmmmmmmmmmmm :)