PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye

werty
09-18-2004, 08:45 PM
Well thats it, you guys finally pushed me to my limits.

I have been on UCP for over a year, and have been werty for over 9 months, and never had a problem until recently. Im not leaving just because of the rep change, its not that important to me, as many of you would like to beleive. I am leaving because of my position on this site, i am constanly bombarded. Every time there is a discussion, i am the only one who speaks out for my side. Not just recently either, this has always been the case.

It makes me depressed that i am leaving this site. I actually made some great friends here. I want to acknowledge them...Mustang, Foto Choppa, Fabio, uk cars, dark phenix, whiteballz, niko, matra, wouter, megotmea, baddabang, lfb666, cls13vg30, sweeny, batmobile, carlover and many more. Its incredible to say i made friends on the other side of the world.

Man this sucks.....

As for those of you who said i took cheap shots at them, i am sorry, but i was first to take a hit. Call me whatever you like if it makes you feel better. But dont call me immature, its hard to argue with 15 different people at the same time, when they are all against you. And when i have been taken out of my comfort zone like that, i tend to get rude, as most people would in that situation.

I hate how this all happened in only 2 days! I wouldve gotten over the rep thing just fine, but the arguement about it was to insulting, i had to speak my mind cause no one else was.

I was a super-power of UCP! I had 110 rep, i was fifth highest out of over 5000. I worked hard for my rep. Sure i was mad about it, rep was a fun thing for me. And just so u know, i got maybe 10 rep from enzo pics, the enzo thread wasnt what got me where i was. And it was about 200 of my posts. Dont anyone ever say i didnt contribute to UCP.

So im leaving, and im not alone sadly, many great members are also leaving or have already.

-werty

I love the Ferrari Enzo :)

werty
09-18-2004, 08:52 PM
oh yeah

foto choppa has left as well, he took his pics with him too

Blue Supra
09-18-2004, 08:52 PM
Fare thee well Werty, im not against you, i just wish we couldve sorted out our differnces better.

Esperante
09-18-2004, 08:54 PM
I'm sorry to act stupid, but

YOU IDIOT!!! You were acting superior!! You made stupid off topic remarks about how you were superior because you had more rep and posts!!! Of course you would be bombarded!! Begone! We don't need selfish members here! Go! Bye!

GTR Dreamer
09-18-2004, 08:56 PM
well, thats sad, two of my favorit members gone.
good luck boyz!

Sweeney921
09-18-2004, 08:56 PM
well, i can respect your choice. so now we've lost 2 MAJOR posters because of what? UK left because "matra changed," and he was getting picked out a lot because of his rather dry, but funny humor (which i for one thought improved the forums). Now WERTY, one of our least controversial, light-hearted posters. I really hope that this won't become a trend, and it shouldn't, because UK's and werty's reasons were completely different.

I think that the middle ground for their reasons for leaving is they wanted UCP to stop being so strict! lighten up guys! :)

it's been good, werty. thanks for the what, 2202 pics. you were ucp's official source for enzo pics.

Sweeney921
09-18-2004, 08:57 PM
foto choppa left?!?!?!?!? holy shit!

sure, ban me if you want

GTR Dreamer
09-18-2004, 09:00 PM
shit!!! why has foto gone!!!!!!!!
this aint good

Esperante
09-18-2004, 09:01 PM
foto needs to come back :(

taz_rocks_miami
09-18-2004, 09:03 PM
Fare thee well Werty, im not against you, i just wish we couldve sorted out our differnces better.

Agreed, your attitude the past couple of days...shocked me Werty, what made me mad was when you posted that Supra shouldn't even have a say, that was unfair and I called you on it, that's all, I would have called anyone on that kind of remark. No one is against you man, just lighten up an the rep thing and I'm sure everyone will forgive and forget.:)

Blue Supra
09-18-2004, 09:05 PM
Strange, there seems to be more concern ove FC leaving then Werty, just something i noticed...

illusionest
09-18-2004, 09:08 PM
hmmm.....
werty..i want sum more enzo pics! :(
ok..foto left. now who else is a chop expert!?!?!

Esperante
09-18-2004, 09:12 PM
RuiG, painterr, Fabio, and me.^^ but foto was best, friendliest, and most helpful.

Sweeney921
09-18-2004, 09:12 PM
painterr

Sweeney921
09-18-2004, 09:18 PM
I was just talking to werty on AIM, and he says he might consider coming back.

Blue Supra
09-18-2004, 09:23 PM
what wood make him come back?

Spastik_Roach
09-18-2004, 09:34 PM
I don't care that F_C is leaving. After the way he spoke to me on MSN, he can go get a fu*king life.

Werty, my good man.. in that 2nd post I was too hard against you. I'm sorry. Don't leave. You're one of the best people in the whole of UCP. Your Enzo pics kick ass. Guys, we are losing the person with more Enzo pics than a Enzo owner! WERTY DON'T GO PLEASE!

This is a tough time, and its only gunna get worse if we keep leaving. Soon there will be no members left. Please Werty, please stay.

Spastik_Roach
09-18-2004, 09:35 PM
God this is all my fault for saying those things. Sorry Werty! I didn't mean them.

Blue Supra
09-18-2004, 09:38 PM
i wouldnt rush to take the blame Spastik, I too sent a harsh PM to werty, although i still think he deserved it, dont count yourself the only one to drive him off...

Rockefella
09-18-2004, 09:41 PM
foto's been asking me to leave on AIM but I'm gonna stick around for a week or so. Werty, you were acting a little immature, but i know how you feel.

Spastik_Roach
09-18-2004, 09:43 PM
As I read the petition thread, I realise i'm not the only one who thought Werty was rude.

Rockefella
09-18-2004, 09:48 PM
by request of F_C: Sorry for the cusses mods, I'm just pasting this directly
spastic sed:
You are being a stupid idiot

ur a lil shit

u r really selfish you know

Not everyones a ****ing IAC or Painterr, you are definitly not

piece of shit

man ur ****ing stupid

u lil rich shit

DUMBASS

Blue Supra
09-18-2004, 09:50 PM
Where are you pasting from?

Spastik_Roach
09-18-2004, 09:50 PM
That isn't the full convo. There is alot more to it than that i'm afraid.

Spastik_Roach
09-18-2004, 09:51 PM
HA! F_C just put everything bad I said into 1 thing! Thats pathetic. How about we hear about the things F_C said in that Convo! Come on F_C!

Blue Supra
09-18-2004, 09:52 PM
So its pasted from MSN? FYI! WHO CARES! people can have discussions outside of UCP! if i swore to mates today and someone here found out does that concern the mods at all? NO! thats like telling the teacher that your brother swore at home yesterday! not their problem!

Spastik_Roach
09-18-2004, 09:53 PM
Doesn't this say something about F_C? Willing to blame others and make others look real bad, but isn't telling the full story? I backed up those swear words with reason. Hes just put all the swear words i said into one little file. Thats really, really low.

Spastik_Roach
09-18-2004, 09:54 PM
Come on Rockefella, get the whole damn convo out in the air, i'm not the only one to blame.

Rockefella
09-18-2004, 09:55 PM
spastik, thats what was given to me.

Spastik_Roach
09-18-2004, 09:57 PM
I really think F_C could at least come and face up like a man, rather than having a little messenger.

Rockefella
09-18-2004, 09:58 PM
f_c is giving me the convo, I'll post it soon.

Spastik_Roach
09-18-2004, 09:59 PM
Well i'll say it again, doesn't that tell you something about F_C. Just a lier. Hes a lier

Since the first time he came here, hes been a lier.

As 350HP_civic, he pretended to have a turbo'd Civic. He left when it was obvious he didn't own the car. Returned as F_C, and didn't admit to being 350hp_civic until UK_Cars found out.

Sorry to bring up old stuff, but its all sadly true.

fpv_gtho
09-18-2004, 10:01 PM
Werty, for what its worth, im sorry that your leaving under these circumstances.

Other than that, i think too many things lately have been blown out of proportion and people are taking it to hear. Whether people really are that passionate about the rep system that they'll leave, or their true colours are being shown.

Werty, i know your saying the rep isnt your only reason, but in the thread about the rep being taken away, you continually said you might leave because of it. IB4R and the other mods continually questioned you about it, and whilst you answered their claims, there still seemed to me like there were holes in your argument. If rep wasnt the thing that brought you here, and it wasnt the thing keeping you here when it was still on, then why is it such a big influence now that its gone?

fpv_gtho
09-18-2004, 10:04 PM
Well i'll say it again, doesn't that tell you something about F_C. Just a lier. Hes a lier

As 350HP_civic, he pretended to have a turbo'd Civic. He left when it was obvious he didn't own the car. Returned as F_C, and didn't admit to being 350hp_civic until UK_Cars found out.

you're definately producing a strong argument here

werty
09-18-2004, 10:06 PM
im not dead yet :p

im reading this logged out

well i would like to say i am sorry to anyone i offended, i will forgive those of you who admit being harse to me as well.

I dont know what i am going to do, let me sleep on it ;)

Rockefella
09-18-2004, 10:07 PM
by request of f_c again, please.... don't shoot the messenger. Once again, excessive cursing, not enough time to edit it. Edit if you wish mods.
s-r
FOR ****S SAKE MAN
You are being a stupid idiot
ITS REP FOR GODS SAKE!
YOU ARE GIVING UP ON THE WHOLE CHOPPING COMMUNITY HERE BECAUZ YOU LOST A PRECIOUS LITTLE NUMBER!
God Painterr will think ur a lil shit
f_c
do u know painterr?, no, he is a good friend of mine.
and im on alot of forums where he posts his choips
ucp aint the only 1
s-r
so?
there are other people
on UCP
u r really selfish you know
f-c
if u havnt noticed, ucp has newbie choppers too-not painterr or iac etc.
s-r
so?
s-r cont'
Not everyones a ****ing IAC or Painterr
you are definitly not
but who cares
f-c
im ****ing better than u
s-r
i never sed u werent for ****s sake
man ur ****ing stupid
f-c
im better than most other choppewrs hu has had ps longsa than me
s-r
stop bragging
peice of shit
f-c
im not
s-r
i never ****ing said that i was better than u
u lil rich shit
f-c
meh
ucp isnt the best forum u know....not now
s-r
NOONE SED IT IS!
DUMBASS!
f-c
man, ur the dumbshit

s-r
**** you ur blocked!

F1_Master
09-18-2004, 10:07 PM
But we need the Enzo Man! And Foto as well. Why has Foto left? Werty, plz come back!

As for me, I really don't care about rep much anymore. If he has those rep points, good for him. I know that he deserved them.

Rockefella
09-18-2004, 10:09 PM

FC doesnt deny saying that..... im being a messenger here, once again, dont flame me.

Deuce
09-18-2004, 10:15 PM
i think things have been said that have made everyone mad

weird stuff has been hapening here lately and it happened for not a single good reason

Forgive and forget, even fc, he wants to come back here im sure, who wouldnt after being here for several months

Rockefella
09-18-2004, 10:30 PM
quote, f_c, "yes, i want to come back, but ucp was perfect the way it was several months ago, why change it?" Also, "i may return when things are more 'normal'"

fpv_gtho
09-18-2004, 10:37 PM
sorry f_c, things change im afraid

Blue Supra
09-18-2004, 10:40 PM
sorry f_c, things change im afraid

If FC wants to make a point let him come here and do it! stop being a little messenger boy Rock! tell him to grow a pair and make and his own argument himself not through someone else!

Rockefella
09-18-2004, 11:01 PM
please don't take it out on me...

Blue Supra
09-18-2004, 11:04 PM
Im not! just let him know not to send any more msgs through you, im not going to listen and i dont think anyone else will until he comes here and makes his arguments for himself,

Sorry if it seemed i was gettn agro at you Rock:)

Fabio Ferrari
09-18-2004, 11:55 PM
It is very sad to see you go mate. You are a great guy and a fellow Ferrari Tifosi. I am very glad that you and I have got a chance to speak. UCP will not be the same without you mate, so I hope if I stay I can fill your shoes. Ciao, God Bless

Fabio Dal Colletto

taz_rocks_miami
09-19-2004, 01:16 AM
im not dead yet :p

im reading this logged out

well i would like to say i am sorry to anyone i offended, i will forgive those of you who admit being harse to me as well.

I dont know what i am going to do, let me sleep on it ;)

It's good to see you've calmed down and even better that you've apologized to those you offended to one degree or another Werty, I wouldn't expect less from you:) I'll admit I was hard on you, but only becuase I felt you brought it on yourself, it wasn't personal dude.

I hope you make the decition that's best for you.

whiteballz
09-19-2004, 02:49 AM
i think S_R is right about F_C, as good a chopper as he was, he is incredably up himself.

and who else is a pro chopper? look around. everyone here has the potential. its not that hard.

you guys do rock. just belive in yourselfes and practice is all it takes.

fpv_gtho
09-19-2004, 02:50 AM
and the software :p

cuntukimushroom
09-19-2004, 04:10 AM
see you in the afterlife werty

IWantAnAudiRS6
09-19-2004, 04:18 AM
Ah well, another day, another member goes... good luck Werty, we'll be campaining for rep!

r1ckst4
09-19-2004, 04:20 AM
c ya Werty... i really like ur enzo thread... ur welcome to come bak anytime man...

Karrmann
09-19-2004, 04:34 AM
werty, you're my Favorite member here!!!!!! DONT" GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matra et Alpine
09-19-2004, 05:18 AM
You know my views Werty.

Whatever you do is fine, but I miss the Enzo thread :(

It'll show strength to come back and carry on.

Misho
09-19-2004, 06:43 AM
Hey Werty, what was ur nickname before Werty ?? i am trying to remember since last night, its driving me crazy !!
anyways buddy, i really hope u dont leave. its really upto you if u insist. i think u were a popular and helpful member here. i sensed from ur last post in this thread that u want to stay, so go ahead buddy ! ur welcome here :)

baddabang
09-19-2004, 06:51 AM
Hey peace out werty. You were one of the coolest members here dude.

Karrmann
09-19-2004, 06:51 AM
I think hes talking about the time he was hacked and he got banned so he signed in under ENZOMAN

Sweeney921
09-19-2004, 07:54 AM
what wood make him come back?
I quote from our convo:

werty(screename omitted): im still not sure if i can give ucp up
bout sums this thread up

werty
09-19-2004, 08:40 AM
I wont leave, i spent to much time here already to give it up. The Enzo thread will start up again tomorrow :)

Thanks for the encouragements :)

jones.dk
09-19-2004, 10:17 AM
Great Werty! glad to hear that you'll stay! Really looking forward to the reconstruction of the enzo thread! ;)

Karrmann
09-19-2004, 10:45 AM
I wont leave, i spent to much time here already to give it up. The Enzo thread will start up again tomorrow :)

glad you didn't leave cause if you did, id have to follow.

Matra et Alpine
09-19-2004, 01:39 PM
glad you didn't leave cause if you did, id have to follow.
Werty, I take everything back I said, will you please leave.......

.... and come back tomorrow after Karrnamnn's left us in peace :)

Karrmann
09-19-2004, 01:43 PM
and then i'll come back :D

whiteballz
09-19-2004, 02:37 PM
^ damn!!!

why dont we just ban karrman? :D :P

Blue Supra
09-19-2004, 04:07 PM
and then i'll come back :D

Its people like Karrman that allows communism to work:D
such the conformist!

Sweeney921
09-19-2004, 05:10 PM
i think rep should come back. take a look at how many users received below 0 rep, maybe 3 or 4? i do think rep keeps us in line, but we didn't need to think about it. now that we realize what we can do/say, ucp is becoming the next sc.net! and personally i don't like to see the mods get bashed for becoming stricter. they need to be strict, to keep those that are going crazy because rep is gone, in line. my solution would be:

PULEASEEEE BRING BACK REP!!!!!

P.S., I'm posting this in every rep-related thread

fpv_gtho
09-19-2004, 05:27 PM
i dont see how that has any relevance, before the rep system we were still nothing like SC.NET, with it we were becoming corrupt by misusing it

Sweeney921
09-19-2004, 05:28 PM
i dont see how that has any relevance, before the rep system we were still nothing like SC.NET, with it we were becoming corrupt by misusing it
what about this (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7595&page=1&pp=15) thread, then?

fpv_gtho
09-19-2004, 05:32 PM
And your point is?

Sweeney921
09-19-2004, 05:33 PM
And your point is?
compare that thread to one on sc.net

Blue Supra
09-19-2004, 07:33 PM
i have no intention of ever visiting that place... why bother? this is the best damn forum around!

taz_rocks_miami
09-19-2004, 09:49 PM
i have no intention of ever visiting that place... why bother? this is the best damn forum around!

That makes two of us dude, UCP rocks rep or no rep.

taz_rocks_miami
09-19-2004, 09:54 PM

Cool Werty, looking forward to more Enzo pics!!:)

fpv_gtho
09-19-2004, 11:57 PM
compare that thread to one on sc.net

Unique cirumstances dont you think? You dont compare someones worst hour to the average day of somewhere else

IBrake4Rainbows
09-20-2004, 12:59 AM
Good to see you are gonna stay werty.