PDA

View Full Version : justice done

henk4
10-12-2003, 06:14 AM
Justice was done today in Japan, the guy who 6 GP's this season clinched the world title, just ahead of a guy who only won one.
The same goes for the team that won most GP's

Misho
10-12-2003, 11:42 AM
at least this season there was some competition, coz honestly F1 is starting to get a bit boring.

Madman
10-12-2003, 09:11 PM
Really? The 2003 F1 season has been anything but boring!

Cheers to Michael Schumacher. He really earned it, this year.
I doubt anyone will ever win more than six championships, including Schumacher himself. Montoya, Raikkonen, and Alonso are the future of F1 and they will not make life very easy for Schumacher in 2004.

Madman of the People

Misho
10-12-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Madman
Really? The 2003 F1 season has been anything but boring!

thats what i said !!

I doubt anyone will ever win more than six championships, including Schumacher himself. Montoya, Raikkonen, and Alonso are the future of F1 and they will not make life very easy for Schumacher in 2004.
[/B][/QUOTE]

that is if he stays around for the 2004 season.

by the way, does anyone what happened to mika hakkinen??

SL500
10-12-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Misho
thats what i said !!

that is if he stays around for the 2004 season.

by the way, does anyone what happened to mika hakkinen?? [/B][/QUOTE]
i think,now he is a rally(monte-carlo) driver:rolleyes:
or maybe not.

ReeK
10-15-2003, 12:44 AM
Well the season was artificially made more exciting by constricting the points system.

Falcon500
10-18-2003, 06:03 AM
The first year i really whatched f1 i wanted raikonnen to win it too bad he missed out.
You get that theres always neaxt year.
And hopfully webber will do better this year also.

piledriver
10-20-2003, 07:55 AM
for the first time in years, the season was exciting... I just lost 2 races (Silverstone and Japan) but the rest was cool, with 8 different winners in 16 races... this was much better than last yearīs season...
and Mika Hakkinen isnīt racing proffessionally... but tried racing the WRC once, at finland ( i think) and maybe running some rounds of the finland national championship...

Falcon500
10-23-2003, 03:24 AM
I was actually talking anout Kimmi raikonnen (unless were having a little misunderstanding here?) but your riight this looks like formula one can only get better from here.

Misho
10-23-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Falcon500
I was actually talking anout Kimmi raikonnen (unless were having a little misunderstanding here?) but your riight this looks like formula one can only get better from here.

no no, were were just wondering what happened to mika hakkinen?!
we know who u mean by kimi !! :)

Falcon500
10-24-2003, 05:02 AM
well I could ask our saleman at work hes been into formula for close to 50 odd years and is quite an accomplished racer himself (hes also incredibly opinionated he thinks if a car has door it isnt a race car) i woulden mind wagering he migh know about it of course it may take a little time to get this info works few and far apart with the drought.

Homem de Gelo
10-27-2003, 12:26 PM
Justice was done to the best car, not to the best driver.

Falcon500
10-27-2003, 09:02 PM
I dont know about that Schumaker did work hard for his win and you could never say he wasnt a good driver he might be the biggest asshole in the world (hypatheticly) but you could never say he isnt one of the best if not the best driver out there. The good car really does help too i wouldent mind wagering if you put mark webber in the ferrari thatll bump him up a few positions for example.

ReeK
11-07-2003, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Arcanjo
Justice was done to the best car, not to the best driver.

How was Justice doneto the FW-25?

white devil
12-01-2003, 06:28 PM
arn t you forgetting JP Montoya????????? :confused:

well to tell you the truth when he first was in F1 i was with him not only because he was in a BMW team but he is a very crazy driver AND i like that he takes the maximum risk.. When i first heard he was moving to mac i was a bit dissapointed but after al he is my favourit driver in F1 and i will keep on supporting him even if he goes to anyother team . every body used to call me montaya back in my country because i am a crazy driver 2 i am always the first while racing.

dont understand me wrong i like all cars and SL you will be happy with that the 2nd car i used to support in f1 was maclaren it s a good car 2. Isnt AUDI supose to join F1 in 2005 . WHY NOT LAMBO :( or Maserrati :(

Falcon500
12-01-2003, 08:51 PM
Well this forum has finally been brought back tomy attention and i did ask our salesman about mikka Haikkonen and he retierd from F1 while still at the top of his game and now lives in his homeland (i think it was finland i cant quite rember it was a whileago) where he is one of their biggest celbritys and undoubtly their most popular sporting icon and does comcerals and advertising and has grown quite accostumed to home life with his gorgus wife and his 2( i think) children.
And the shcumaker brothers as well as a retierd star from the sport the night after michael won trashed a hotel in japan throwing TVs and other elctrical goods out the window and get very drunk and eventually stole a forklift where they done laps in it untill the police arrested them. I hopehe looses next year (inspite of methinking its kinda funny its just not on) he might be a good driver but his attitude and manner as a person dont really buy me.

white devil
12-10-2003, 05:46 PM
i dont like the idea montoya moving to MACLAREN .

MAC team will pay montoya as twice as williams was paying to get him :p suckers lol:p but where ever he goes i will keep on supporting him :(

Homem de Gelo
12-22-2003, 10:22 AM
How was Justice doneto the FW-25?

Justice was done to the Williams team because they all, including the drivers, commited too many mistakes and the FW25 was a dog up until Austria.

The car with the most poles, wins, fastest laps and laps led won the WCC and WDC and it would have stomped everybody if the drivers hadn't had so many ridiculous performances. How can it not be the best car on the grid?