PDA

View Full Version : Wouter / Paris

Niko_Fx
09-27-2004, 02:13 PM
Great job on the Paris motorshow. I still have not been able to see all the pics cause I'm chatting and I'm required to close the slideshow to continue chatting (Or is there some way?). But as soon as possible I'll check out all the pics.

Usually I just go directly to the forums and don't pay attention to the front page... Luckily this time I did :)

Pics are great, and perfect quality. Again, great job.

Mustang
09-27-2004, 02:30 PM
if you press ALT and TAB.

ALT first and then whilst still holding ALT on press TAB it allows you to change what window you are viewing

GREAT JOB WOUTER :D:D

McLareN
09-27-2004, 03:12 PM
The Paris Motorshow report was magnificent, very good job WOUTER, i have been waiting for it a long time.

Wouter Melissen
09-27-2004, 10:57 PM
Thanks guys.

<AAA-MOD>
09-28-2004, 07:04 AM
you can also access the slideshow in a separate browser window by right-clicking on the link and click "Open in new window". then you'll still have your taskbar visible on the bottom.

henk4
09-28-2004, 07:47 PM
you can also access the slideshow in a separate browser window by right-clicking on the link and click "Open in new window". then you'll still have your taskbar visible on the bottom.

why do you want to do that? I see no differences.

Matra et Alpine
09-28-2004, 11:41 PM
why do you want to do that? I see no differences.
I do, sadly :(

On my XP machine I don't get the scrollbars UNLESS i use the "Open in new window" trick. Anyone else missing the scroll bars ? Coz so far I don't see why it should be different and need to do some comparisons with setups to spot it !!

henk4
09-28-2004, 11:57 PM
I do, sadly :(

On my XP machine I don't get the scrollbars UNLESS i use the "Open in new window" trick. Anyone else missing the scroll bars ? Coz so far I don't see why it should be different and need to do some comparisons with setups to spot it !!

same here, but only the first set of pics (all the damsels in distress) are too big (vertically) for my screen, the rest of the presentation fits OK.

<AAA-MOD>
09-29-2004, 07:12 AM
i just prefer to have my taskbar visible on the bottom to flip from window to window.

comes in handy when Wouter sends the slideshow link for me to review, before it goes live, but then continues to chat at me in MSN. no offense W!

Matra et Alpine
09-29-2004, 07:43 AM
comes in handy when Wouter sends the slideshow link for me to review, before it goes live, but then continues to chat at me in MSN. no offense W!
You too ??
We should get paid for proof-reading his stuff :)

Matt
09-29-2004, 08:30 AM
You too ??
We should get paid for proof-reading his stuff :)

I get my percentage, too!