PDA

View Full Version : New Dodge Magnum

Babylon
09-29-2004, 09:28 PM
my modified magnum (doesnt have much modified, have to work on the wheels though). newest chop. give me your opinion.

IBrake4Rainbows
09-29-2004, 09:34 PM
The Wheels are excellent, well done. The rear lights seem a little out of place though, perhaps it would be better to do them IS-200 style in silver Bezels.

Other than that really good, perhaps a little colour change or some nice new rims might add a touch of difference......

Chinky_boi
09-29-2004, 09:36 PM
very nice. You have certainly improved over the the last couple of days. keep up the great work.

Babylon
09-29-2004, 09:40 PM
i have to change the color but i'm still not too good at color changing.

IBrake4Rainbows
09-29-2004, 09:48 PM
well i wish you some good luck, judging by the sheer quality of your additions, you should have no troubles.

Babylon
09-29-2004, 09:50 PM
hey thx man

85RX7
09-29-2004, 10:51 PM
I like the the wheels, and overall its good. Just to help, can you see that bit of white under the front wheel arch? make it black. Also, try removing the door handles and the side strip if you feel up to it.

That CF fuel cap, what is the point of that? To me it looks ugly and out of place, buts that my opinion, if you like it then keep it, it is your chop afterall.

Rockefella
09-30-2004, 11:15 AM
I like the the wheels, and overall its good. Just to help, can you see that bit of white under the front wheel arch? make it black. Also, try removing the door handles and the side strip if you feel up to it.

That CF fuel cap, what is the point of that? To me it looks ugly and out of place, buts that my opinion, if you like it then keep it, it is your chop afterall.
thats what i was thinking.