PDA

View Full Version : October personnal photography contest

sl55kleemann
10-01-2004, 03:26 AM
Rules of the monthly personnal car photography contest

* The proposed picture must be his and be not found on the net

* Only the photographs taken the month in progress and the past month are accepted

* Only one photograph per anybody and monthly contest.

* There are 15 days to put his photograph, a poll will be create after for 7 days for vote.

* The size imposes is 1280*960 (minimum 1024*768 accepted)

* Each photographer cannot vote for him, but vote for the others

* the picture was send with only : the name of the car, where it was taken or what event, the date and the type of camera

Last month the comp don't start early, this month I want many many good pictures and good luck fo everyone :D I will close the vote for last comp the 5 october ;)

SPHFerrari
10-01-2004, 03:37 AM
ill have some great pics soon, im going to an Oktoberfest for the Ferrari Club in my region on saturday

McReis
10-01-2004, 03:41 AM
this month I want many many good pictures and good luck fo everyone :D

This month I'm already a winner and no luck is needed!!! :D :p

Tomorrow is the big photo shooting day! I can already taste the Champagne!

Wouter Melissen
10-01-2004, 04:51 AM
Spa 1000 km race, oversteer on an Audi R8, a rare sight. The shot is straight from the camera, except for cropping, resizing and slight sharpening.

Camera: hand-held Canon 10D, with a 70-200 2.8L lens.

EXIF:
Focus length: 100 mm
Shutter speed: 1/180
Aperture: F/8

McReis
10-01-2004, 04:58 AM
Wouter Melissen is a "pro" so i guess we've all lost right from the start.

I had this same photo stored in my PC for some weeks, so I guess it is not an October pic.

Wouter, please don't take this personally but I've promised to win and now I can see myself sinking... :D :D :D

Great, great photo anyway!!! ;)

Wouter Melissen
10-01-2004, 05:02 AM
September was eligible as well. October will not present me with any good opportunities to shoot. My Mini is not a great subject, with the cracked paint and rust getting more obvious every day.

Matt
10-01-2004, 05:09 AM
September was eligible as well. October will not present me with any good opportunities to shoot. My Mini is not a great subject, with the cracked paint and rust getting more obvious every day.

It's called character!

nopassn
10-01-2004, 05:18 AM
My Stealth has a smashed fender. That's not a blemish either - it's also "character" :)

The Tuner
10-01-2004, 08:14 AM
i had ma ride fixed a litle while ago...blind mechanic put diff hubs on it. so now ma front n bak hubs are different. any1 got that much of a split personality? :D

ps: does that make ma car like schizophrenic or sumthin? :D:D:D

RacingManiac
10-01-2004, 09:53 AM
Car: University of Toronto UT04 Formula SAE
Event: 2004 University of Toronto Formula SAE Sponsor Appreciation Event
Date: Sept 19, 2004
Description: A clear pic illustrating the biggest problem with the 2004 car, the lack of roll stiffness.
Editing: none other than resizing to 1280x960
Camera: Minolta DiMage Z1

1/200 Shutter
F/8

SPHFerrari
10-01-2004, 12:21 PM
This month I'm already a winner and no luck is needed!!! :D :p

Tomorrow is the big photo shooting day! I can already taste the Champagne!
dude dont get cocky, there are a lot of talented photographers on this site.

dydzi
10-01-2004, 01:23 PM
can it be a motorcycle too?
i think its a ktm
world championships 'enduro six day race'
about two weeks ago
canon a80

originally 1600x1200, but it was too big

laxplayer98
10-01-2004, 05:46 PM
Car: Diablo 6.0
Time: Sometime in September
Camera: Nikon Coolpix 4300

sl55kleemann
10-02-2004, 08:23 AM
Car : BMW m3 3.0l race car
Time : 02 October 2004
Place : Track of Val of Vienne in France
Camera : Sony DSC P72

BMW325
10-02-2004, 11:36 AM
Spa 1000 km race, oversteer on an Audi R8, a rare sight. The shot is straight from the camera, except for cropping, resizing and slight sharpening.

Camera: hand-held Canon 10D, with a 70-200 2.8L lens.

EXIF:
Focus length: 100 mm
Shutter speed: 1/180
Aperture: F/8

nice shot,
i was wondering if this site reqires certain dimensions for the pictures, because i think itd look a bit cleaner if you just crop off the top from right above the orange marker on the left
also depending on your taste, id say it looks a bit nicer with a slight contrast increase

hope you dont mind my comments, but i figure that any artist should have feedback

heres my edited version if you dont mind

The Tuner
10-02-2004, 12:00 PM
bmw got a point, but by jus lookin at em both, i kinda think the first looks more original...in bmw's u can see theres been a bit of changes made...but it an amazin pic regardless...

Rebirth of Xar
10-02-2004, 01:00 PM
heres the best car action pic from september that i have... for now this is my entry...

heres my contribution..crappy cam haunts me...

Sl500 turning off of Times Square's main drive..
Late September
Sony DSC-P72
Originally 1.4mbs @ 1535x2048
________
buy glass bong (http://glassbongs.org/)

Titanboy_24
10-03-2004, 05:11 PM
Car : Ferrari 360 Spider
Date : Sunday October 3rd 2004
Camera : Canon Powershot A80

RacingManiac
10-03-2004, 05:16 PM
is it possible to resubmit? I just had a good day of shooting yesterday which probably will contribute to entry this month and next month...

johnnynumfiv
10-03-2004, 05:39 PM
Car: BMW CSL
When: Limerock Vintage Weekend, september 5
Camera: Coolpix 3100

sl55kleemann
10-04-2004, 03:18 AM
is it possible to resubmit? I just had a good day of shooting yesterday which probably will contribute to entry this month and next month...
:mad: no sorry, if I authorise you, all people will change his entry all the month its not good for the other peoples :rolleyes:

McReis
10-04-2004, 04:33 AM
dude dont get cocky, there are a lot of talented photographers on this site.

I was just kidding... I'm trying to tease you guys so you can post some awesome pictures...

I'm not such a good photographer. The subject is what's good in my photos! ;)

SPHFerrari
10-04-2004, 12:11 PM
yea man i didnt realize the smileys in your post. ive taken some competition quality pics this month, but im holding out for something better.

Matra et Alpine
10-04-2004, 04:21 PM
Lancia Delta Integrale - from Miki Biassion Concessionaire - in full Martini rally livery
September 24
Scottish Classic and Sportscar show, Edinburgh
Kodak LS443, cropped and compressed

henk4
10-05-2004, 12:27 AM
This is a Chaika, taken on September 10th in Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic. It used to be the car of the local communist party leader under Soviet times, it is believed that this is the only in the country. Mind the wheels and the tyres, spare parts are problematic

Camera Leica DBP/Minox, (original size of the pic 700 kb).

see: http://www.imaging-resource.com/NEWS/1031944604.html

sl55kleemann
10-05-2004, 03:28 AM
CONGRATULATIONS
To Fastautos the winner!

To AA-MOD the 2nd!

To Johnnynumfiv the 3rd!

Final classement of the september comp
:cool:
- Fastautos 30 points
- AAA-MOD 18 points
- Johnnynumfiv 17 points
- Salegosse 14 points
- Stratos 13 points
- Wouter 13 points
- SPH Ferrari 10 points
- Thanos 6 points
- Whiteballz 5 points
- Matra et Alpine 3 points
- Spastik 3 points
- Henk4 2 points
- Mc reis 2 points
- Laxplayer98 2 points
- Titanboy 24 2 points

<AAA-MOD>
10-05-2004, 09:12 AM
This is a Chaika, taken on September 10th in Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic. It used to be the car of the local communist party leader under Soviet times, it is believed that this is the only in the country. Mind the wheels and the tyres, spare parts are problematic

Camera Leica DBP/Minox, (original size of the pic 700 kb).

Henk, you need to show everyone what your camera looks like (dimensions, etc). they might find that very interesting. i know i did.

stratos
10-05-2004, 09:46 AM
car: porche 911 gt3
date: 2004
camera: fujifilm finepix s5000

SPHFerrari
10-05-2004, 12:11 PM
what event was that taken at stratos?

stratos
10-05-2004, 12:21 PM
what event was that taken at stratos?

porche super cup

The Tuner
10-05-2004, 02:45 PM
that porsche pic is amazin....

wen and where is this fabulous event held?

stratos
10-05-2004, 02:57 PM
that porsche pic is amazin....

wen and where is this fabulous event held?

the picture was thaken friday 9 october 2004 in monza ... it was the practice race of the porche supercup

johnnynumfiv
10-05-2004, 03:23 PM
How is that possible? its only the 5th of october

Mustang
10-05-2004, 03:27 PM
Car: BMW CSL
When: Limerock Vintage Weekend, september 5
Camera: Coolpix 3100

i saw one of those on the road the other month, or atleast the road version of the old old CSL :):) very nice car :)

Mustang
10-05-2004, 03:28 PM
How is that possible? its only the 5th of october

HAHA OWNED looks like someone has been trlling lies :mad: banned from the comp unless we get an explination

Rebirth of Xar
10-05-2004, 09:37 PM
damn i cant believe that i cant cgange my submition.. i woulda changed it to this..
took this yesterday...
________
medical marijuana doctor (http://mmjp.org)

RacingManiac
10-05-2004, 09:51 PM
that's clearly from Italian GP weekend.....which is sometime in September....

McReis
10-06-2004, 03:13 AM
damn i cant believe that i cant cgange my submition.. i woulda changed it to this..
took this yesterday...

For me, that would be the winner. Not because of it's quality, but because of the oppotunity sense and imagination of the shot.

Congrats even so! Moral winner! :D

McReis
10-06-2004, 03:48 AM
Well... After all the promising i knew I couldn't get a photo good enough to satisfy your expectations...

But, by the composition of this one, it will be my weak choice. It's only cutted and resized. It was taken at Porto Expo Classic with a friends Sony DSC-P72 3.5 megapixel. Not a bad camera but far from perfect at indoor shots.

Hopefully next week i'll allready own my Sony DSC-828 8 megapixel and attend an event of my own classic car club. Hope I get a really good shot then!

stratos
10-06-2004, 06:13 AM
that's clearly from Italian GP weekend.....which is sometime in September....

that's right ... sorry mustang .. but if you don't want to belive me ....... but the picture was thaken by me in the last event of friday

Matra et Alpine
10-06-2004, 07:45 AM
All of these were taken in account as posible photos for the contest. What's your opinion? Were they better then the chosen?
Please think about the porr guy rnning the comp :)

Only ONE post on ONE photograph per person.
Then it's easy to collect them together.
All you've done is add confusion.
If you think they're worthy ( and *I* do ) then create a thread and post all the good pics from the show !!!

See http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=135387&postcount=1 for reminder on the rules

McReis
10-06-2004, 08:13 AM
Please think about the porr guy rnning the comp :)

Only ONE post on ONE photograph per person.
Then it's easy to collect them together.
All you've done is add confusion.
See http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=135387&postcount=1 for reminder on the rules

Sorry :o

I just wanted to know your opinion about them...
The Capri is the chosen...

sl55kleemann
10-06-2004, 08:37 AM
Sorry :o

I just wanted to know your opinion about them...
The Capri is the chosen...
1 Picture per person and one time :D its the rule :rolleyes:

SPHFerrari
10-06-2004, 10:56 AM
wow wuts up stratos? there is no friday october 9 2004, nor is ther a friday september 9 2004. (there hasnt been a friday oct 9 since 98) exactly when was this taken?

stratos
10-06-2004, 11:22 AM
wow wuts up stratos? there is no friday october 9 2004, nor is ther a friday september 9 2004. (there hasnt been a friday oct 9 since 98) exactly when was this taken?

damm i can't remenber very well when was the pic thaken .... it was thaken 2 days befor the monza gp ... and can somebody tell me waths that day ?

McReis
10-06-2004, 01:20 PM

Don't need to think he is lying. He's telling truth and he's got a good reason to have been there and to always take very good pictures.

Wait for next month and you'll see this picture is not a coincidence.

I've seen other pictures from Stratos and he is good.

Or at least, far better than me. :D

SPHFerrari
10-06-2004, 02:20 PM
well McReis, while you have a good point, your wrong. I realize its a great picture, but he said he took it on a date that doesnt exist, and if it did, wouldnt have past yet. its more than a little strange. So hes obviously not telling the truth, at least about when he took it, he was probably mistaken. I said nothing about whether he sould be there or not, as your post would indicate, and like i said i agree it is a great pic. There is no coincidence about the pic, i do not doubt he took it, i just wonder about when he took it, and if he is not trying to pass something that wouldnt be allowed, why would he come up with a random date. another thing i thought was interesting was he only listed 2004 in his orig post, which makes me think it may have been taken before september.

i am not going to pursue this, because hes a good member and wouldnt try to bs us with smoething important, i only wanted to know about the date issue. i said nothing about a coincidence, and, just out of curiousity, how do you KNOW hes not lying? how do you know im not a 40 year old child molester? how do i know you arent? how can u pass judgement about anyone you have never met in your life, as in all the people here, with a few exceptions.

stratos
10-06-2004, 02:27 PM
here goes a similar picture sph ... want to belive belive if you don't want ... i won't get crazy ... i've got others picture that i still remenber the dayte and i could post them ..... knhow its up to you sph to decide if i can or not participate on the photo comp

Mustang
10-06-2004, 02:31 PM
All of these were taken in account as posible photos for the contest. What's your opinion? Were they better then the chosen?

the things that dreams are made of (first and last pic :))

Mustang
10-06-2004, 02:34 PM
here goes a similar picture sph ... want to belive belive if you don't want ... i won't get crazy ... i've got others picture that i still remenber the dayte and i could post them ..... knhow its up to you sph to decide if i can or not participate on the photo comp

i dont see any reason why you cant enter now i just thaught that was an amazing pic that couldnt be an amature one :p

Well done ;)

stratos
10-06-2004, 02:36 PM
i dont see any reason why you cant enter now i just thaught that was an amazing pic that couldnt be an amature one :p

Well done ;)

i'm an amature but when you thake 200 pictures to a event 10 of those ones are good .... and that's what apenned to that picture :)

SPHFerrari
10-06-2004, 03:32 PM
stratos, i dont doubt u took that pic, even though it is outstanding. also, it is in no way up to me whether u can enter. the only thing i wonder is when it was taken, but as i said im not gonna pursue that anymore. you are more than welcome to enter the comp imo and u will probably get my vote. not to sound like im still worked up over this, if you uploaded them soon after u took em, then right click the photo and in properties under modified thatll say what day you uploaded it.

McReis
10-07-2004, 03:00 AM
how do you know im not a 40 year old child molester? how do i know you arent? how can u pass judgement about anyone you have never met in your life, as in all the people here, with a few exceptions.

I never said I wasn't and I'm surprised you say you aren't. :D

Come on SPH... Stratos is a Portuguese boy with whom I talk many times at Messenger, and he's made proof of who he is and why he goes to so many differente places to watch races. He was wrong with the date allright, but like you, I don't think we should make a mess about it, because everyone of us could be lying. Specially me in September. I posted a photo that couldn't be object of proof. It was only me and my Vespa. It could have be taken three years ago. Relax! It was really taken in August 2004. :D

But you've made your point. Let's get the show on the road and start voting! :D

Worst than a man who forgets about dates, is a man who posts many photos just to know your opinion. :o

Rebirth of Xar
10-07-2004, 06:33 AM
damm i can't remenber very well when was the pic thaken .... it was thaken 2 days befor the monza gp ... and can somebody tell me waths that day ?
look at when the picture was created... it should be in the pics properties on your pc..

For me, that would be the winner. Not because of it's quality, but because of the oppotunity sense and imagination of the shot.

Congrats even so! Moral winner! :D
thank you, I used a P72 (the one your friend has) and Im tired of all the static and crap like that that comes with the pics... i was planning on buying myself a F717 but i cant seem to land a steady job.. hopefully by november ill have something..
________
VT1100C3 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_VT1100C3)

McReis
10-07-2004, 07:01 AM
[QUOTE=Rebirth of Xar]look at when the picture was created... it should be in the pics properties on your pc..QUOTE]

The date that apears on the PC, is the day when it was downloaded to that computer. That doesn´t mean it was taken that day.

Regarding your photo:
Anyway, it is a nice everyday machine. But I have high expectations over the 828. :)

SPHFerrari
10-07-2004, 12:17 PM
Stratos is a Portuguese boy with whom I talk many times at Messenger, and he's made proof of who he is and why he goes to so many differente places to watch races.

Worst than a man who forgets about dates, is a man who posts many photos just to know your opinion. :o
OMG! i never questioned his motives. of course he goes to watch races cuz he loves cars and races! im not a dumbass, most people who go on car websites go to some races, and dont need reasons to. and who is the man who posts many photos just to know opinion? and why would that be a bad thing?

EDIT: not to stir up a hornets nest, but if we still had rep id be neg reping you for each of your posts because they all seem ill informed and seem little thought has gone into them.

sl55kleemann
10-07-2004, 01:05 PM
Many bla bla but no more pictures :rolleyes:

SPHFerrari
10-07-2004, 01:07 PM
what day does the voting start cuz im gonna hold off as long as i can to see if something better comes my way

sl55kleemann
10-07-2004, 01:50 PM
what day does the voting start cuz im gonna hold off as long as i can to see if something better comes my way
The vote will star the 25 october for 5 days I thinks is enough no? :rolleyes:

SPHFerrari
10-07-2004, 07:05 PM
well, it looks like my next event will not be until the 24th of october so ill post my weak entry for this month now. i hope to go to the viewing of the GP of Brazil for the Ferrari Club of New England. Along with the viewing and refreshments, there will be a drive, which, if i can caravan with, should provide some great pics.

EDIT: forgot my formalities

Cannon Powershot S1 IS
late sept?
Lamborghini Countach
boston sports car weston, mass

fastautos
10-07-2004, 11:20 PM
The vote will star the 25 october for 5 days I thinks is enough no? :rolleyes:

Perfect. I'm sure I'll get something good at the ALMS race in Laguna Seca.

McReis
10-08-2004, 02:30 AM
OMG! i never questioned his motives. of course he goes to watch races cuz he loves cars and races! im not a dumbass, most people who go on car websites go to some races, and dont need reasons to. and who is the man who posts many photos just to know opinion? and why would that be a bad thing?

EDIT: not to stir up a hornets nest, but if we still had rep id be neg reping you for each of your posts because they all seem ill informed and seem little thought has gone into them.

The man who posted photos just to know your opinion was me. I was breaking the ice, and having fairplay. And Stratos doesn't go to races just because he loves races. And that's it. I won't write one more single word about this because I'm affraid of your ghost rep.
I think you're a little to nervous. Relax.

McReis
10-08-2004, 02:40 AM
I suggest that one of the mods removes all the unnecessary posts here and that this thread be limited to pictures only :)

I agree tottaly. Please someone do ti for us.

McReis
10-08-2004, 02:45 AM
and to one pic per person :)

:D That was mean! :D

Wouter Melissen
10-08-2004, 02:46 AM
I suggest a new thread to be made, where everybody can post only once and just one picture.

Matra et Alpine
10-08-2004, 02:48 AM
it's a lot of hassle to go throguh and manually clean this up.

Especially as it will be a different thread for next months comp.

So why not just leave this here -- BUT IN THE MEANTIME DO *NOT* POST ANY MORE COMMENTS JUST PICS !!!!

If sl55 needs/wants help clearning it up he can PM one of us.

McReis
10-08-2004, 02:51 AM
it's a lot of hassle to go throguh and manually clean this up.

That's fair enough. I've allready deleted my photos that were not on contest, and i'll commit myself to silence.

Really sorry... :o

Wouter Melissen
10-08-2004, 02:55 AM
what stops you from doing just that?

I'm extremely lazy, it's a family trade, which you are probably aware off.

sl55kleemann
10-08-2004, 03:11 AM
If someone would open a thread for photography comments its possible and here xe can post only the pictures :confused:

SPN:DOC
10-08-2004, 05:03 AM
Koenigsegg CCR... taken at the Sydney Motor Show.. By a Sony cyber-shot 3.2 mega pixels.. the pic was PhotoShoped because the original was to large 1.1mb :)

eyebrows
10-08-2004, 06:02 AM
Koenigsegg CCR... taken at the Sydney Motor Show.. By a Sony cyber-shot 3.2 mega pixels.. the pic was PhotoShoped because the original was to large 1.1mb :)

no shit i was there today!!!!!!!!! got a similar photo... same camera as well

(creepy) i'll put my pics up once i get the conecting cable

QuattroMan
10-09-2004, 02:03 PM
stratos i belive you broeeeeee!!! you got my vote...come guys be cool..

laxplayer98
10-09-2004, 02:06 PM
less talk more pics

werty
10-09-2004, 02:07 PM
My photo for the month :cool:

stratos
10-10-2004, 12:45 PM
when does the comp pool strats ?? ... nad nice picture werty :coo:

Quiggs
10-11-2004, 04:24 PM
Car: VW GTI Mk3
Camera: Sony Cybershot

stratos
10-12-2004, 05:19 AM
nice picture :cool:

Rebirth of Xar
10-12-2004, 06:24 AM
damn i found a new fav.. but oh well maybe next week..
________
vaporizer affiliates (http://vaporizeraffiliateprogram.com)

sl55kleemann
10-12-2004, 08:29 AM
damn i found a new fav.. but oh well maybe next week..
same as me :D

stratos
10-12-2004, 08:49 AM
and when are you going to make the pool trhead for this moth comp ? :p

sl55kleemann
10-12-2004, 08:53 AM
and when are you going to make the pool trhead for this moth comp ? :p
The 25 of the month I said that :rolleyes:

If we continue we will make a thread ever week :confused:

stratos
10-12-2004, 09:04 AM
ok sorry :p ...

sl55kleemann
10-12-2004, 09:29 AM
ok sorry :p ...
No prob, but post your comments guys if you wants a weekly contest please :confused:

stratos
10-12-2004, 11:56 AM
its also a nice idea ... bt i don't knhow what other guys would think about the idea ...

SPHFerrari
10-12-2004, 12:13 PM
i think we should definately have weekly contests, because if i take a pic or decide on a pic i realy like i may have to wait a whole month to post it. we can keep the same rules of that month and the one before tho i think. why do we need a whole month for one contest? most people would want to use a few pics from the same photoshoot and then they could use them in diff weeks, rather than maybe 2 times and then they arent allowed.

fastautos
10-12-2004, 08:23 PM
I would keep it a monthly contest. If you do it weekly, then the quality of the content will go way down. A month gives a good amount of time for people to get a nice shot.

sl55kleemann
10-13-2004, 03:22 AM
Other comments? :confused:

stratos
10-13-2004, 06:09 AM
I would keep it a monthly contest. If you do it weekly, then the quality of the content will go way down. A month gives a good amount of time for people to get a nice shot.

you could use a old picture sometimes ..... :rolleyes:

Rebirth of Xar
10-13-2004, 07:26 AM
the amount of quality depends.. what if its a month that has alot of events?
________
girlfriends pics (http://girlfriendpics.org)

laxplayer98
10-13-2004, 04:05 PM
I think it should be weekly it gets boring waiting for everyone to submit their photo and anyways the quality of the pics shouldn't go down it will probably stay the same considering a weekly contest won't change anybodys photography skills

henk4
10-13-2004, 10:55 PM
I would not mind it to be weekly, when I have nothing to show in a week i'll just skip it.

Wouter Melissen
10-13-2004, 11:48 PM
Again I suggest making a new thread with everybody posting just the one image they want to enter. Maybe we can award the winner with a six months subscription ?

sl55kleemann
10-14-2004, 04:01 AM
Again I suggest making a new thread with everybody posting just the one image they want to enter. Maybe we can award the winner with a six months subscription ?
Ok for this, post all your comments here and I will make a new thread with only the entry pictures for the month.
;) this afternoon

sl55kleemann
10-17-2004, 01:51 AM
25 october the entry will close to make the vote :D

SPHFerrari
10-17-2004, 07:55 AM
o yea i keep forgetting

Rebirth of Xar
10-17-2004, 01:10 PM
why arent we allowed to change the pic that we want to use for the month? it is infact a one month contest so why am I not allowed to change my pic before the end of the deadline?? i see this rule to be a bit too much.. the way i see it, its a way to encourage people to better their photography skills... and again why is it that we cant change the submitions??? i might aswell not make an entry till the last day of the event, which isnt what people want..
________
Dodge history (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Dodge)

SPHFerrari
10-17-2004, 01:26 PM
i kinda agree. i do think that it is a hindrance in the comp, as i dont enter my pic until the last day or until i no i wont have new pics til after the deadline. however, i dont think you should be allowed to change because then you could enter a pic that may not be your best and then if peoplle have much better pics you can change it to you best, rather than saving it for the next month or something. i think we should do the weekly comps.

sl55kleemann
10-18-2004, 03:34 AM
1 - not allowed to change picture because is injust for the people who have post his picture before you, me to I post my picture and I go to event and take better pics but I keep it for the next comp. :)

2- Weekly comp will be hard to take place because lot of people here have not a event per week (me to) but continue to post your opinion for this subject. :confused:

McReis
10-18-2004, 04:19 AM
Where do we vote?

stratos
10-18-2004, 04:20 AM
same question here .....

SPHFerrari
10-18-2004, 05:11 AM
its not voting time yet guys, not till 25th. i think that if we had weekly contests then people would still have a set of pictures they took during the last month. you wouldnt need weekly photos, the rule about pic taken that month and the month before would still apply. the only thing it would change is that people may have to enter their 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. choices in some of the comps, which i would imagine would widen the group that takes home wins. i think you should make a poll and keep it open for 2 days and then well know exactly what people think.

sl55kleemann
10-18-2004, 08:35 AM
its not voting time yet guys, not till 25th. i think that if we had weekly contests then people would still have a set of pictures they took during the last month. you wouldnt need weekly photos, the rule about pic taken that month and the month before would still apply. the only thing it would change is that people may have to enter their 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. choices in some of the comps, which i would imagine would widen the group that takes home wins. i think you should make a poll and keep it open for 2 days and then well know exactly what people think.
Great idea the people here take some pictures same as me and I want to see more, I make a small poll now to open or not a weekly contest after the vote of this month contest :cool:

sl55kleemann
10-21-2004, 08:21 AM
votes are open in the october entry section ;)