PDA

View Full Version : sup with?

TheOne
10-01-2004, 09:59 PM
spammers? seems like someone got either banned or just feels like ruining the forums but lately there's been ppl registering just for spamming or posting bad stuff.

Blue Supra
10-01-2004, 10:01 PM
Look now , theres that cigarette crap all over the shop! hopefully matt whos on now or another mod will remove it... but i hear what your're sayin mate:)

drakkie
10-01-2004, 11:50 PM
I havent seen spam, for a long time on UCP, luckely, well done Mods!!!

Blue Supra
10-01-2004, 11:57 PM
Matt did remove it, it was some "L"user called cigarettes sumthing or other...
posting in all the forums about cheap cigs with a link...
i sent a him a PM
rather nasty at that:D

Mustang
10-02-2004, 03:36 AM

if thats all you saw then you are damn lucky, it wanst good last night, and fortunately with a little help MATT got it :p

McLareN
10-02-2004, 03:49 AM
Last night someone posted disgusting and disturbing things.

baddabang
10-02-2004, 05:50 AM
Last night someone posted disgusting and disturbing things.

Yes I hope we never have to see any of that again, I dont like humans are ment to see that stuff :(

cuntukimushroom
10-02-2004, 06:05 AM
http://www.andy-hawley.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/spamdog.jpg

Mustang
10-02-2004, 09:38 AM
I dont like humans

hehe really ?

Mustang
10-02-2004, 01:29 PM
what's his username, can someone give me a linky to his profile

NO !!!!!

it was a very dark day in the history of UCP and it is never to be talked of again.

All 3 of the members were banned preminantly and all there posts / threads deleted

challenger
10-02-2004, 02:20 PM
why is there like 100 members with no posts? i mean... wots the point in joining if you not going to come on? :confused: :)

Karrmann
10-02-2004, 02:45 PM
NO !!!!!

it was a very dark day in the history of UCP and it is never to be talked of again.

All 3 of the members were banned preminantly and all there posts / threads deleted

can they be PMed?

werty
10-02-2004, 07:28 PM
what was it about, dont have to give me the details, just what was the catagory :confused:

Esperante
10-02-2004, 07:35 PM
Mario 1999 sent me a PM titled 'Greetings' and inside was just
'Buahahahahaha.'

Weird. he was from milwaukee, too........

Mustang
10-03-2004, 03:01 AM
OK then if you really want to know ?

well im not telling you its too wrong.

what i will tell you though is that the three members were

Lueshi
blackwagashi
mario1999

but that is no help to you because every bit of stuff they posted is now gone

IWantAnAudiRS6
10-03-2004, 03:21 AM
No it's not... mario1999 posted some crap on the smilies poll.... hang on is it still there???

Karrmann
10-03-2004, 04:37 AM
wierd, he isn't banned

fpv_gtho
10-03-2004, 05:00 AM
why is there like 100 members with no posts? i mean... wots the point in joining if you not going to come on? :confused: :)

I think its still the case that you cant view attachments unless your a member

Blue Supra
10-03-2004, 07:53 AM
Serious? all that stuff happened and i didnt see it? musta been away for a while... seriously what was it? like links to a canabalism cult clan in milwaukee?:p:D

Esperante
10-04-2004, 02:48 PM
listen up guys---

mario 1999 is a guy at my school, who noticed me posting on the site during recess one day, took note of the site, made an account, told some friends in his neighboorhood, and desperately tried hacking into the site and crashing it. The idea was to spam to take away attention from it, then shut 'er down. He's a big asshole. The worst part is he's gonna try again...... (so he says)

Matt
10-04-2004, 02:50 PM
listen up guys---

mario 1999 is a guy at my school, who noticed me posting on the site during recess one day, took note of the site, made an account, told some online friends, and desperately tried hacking into the site and crashing it. The idea was to spam to take away attention from it, then shut 'er down. He's a big asshole. The worst part is he's gonna try again...... (so he says)

Give me his name in a PM - I'll take care of him. If you don't like him, you shouldn't care about giving me his name.

Esperante
10-04-2004, 03:04 PM
Well, the best part is today he said he couldn't get past any barriers and that his whole operation was a big failure. Don't know if it'll continue :(

Matra et Alpine
10-04-2004, 03:56 PM
Well, the best part is today he said he couldn't get past any barriers and that his whole operation was a big failure. Don't know if it'll continue :(
You may want to point out to him that his IP is known :)

Esperante
10-04-2004, 04:01 PM
aleady did ;)

Blue Supra
10-04-2004, 06:22 PM
What a dick, seriously kids like that where i work i just lock them out and whenthey come crying to me i tell them that theyve been lockedd out for accessing bad stuff and theyll have to wait a week. "but i need my stuff" "yeh well i need a pay rise." :D

Karrmann
10-05-2004, 04:15 AM
block his IP mods!!!

Rockefella
10-05-2004, 02:27 PM
lol, noob hacker...

Blue Supra
10-07-2004, 06:03 AM
^^^^

n00b poster:p:D
j/k

SlickHolden
10-08-2004, 05:23 AM
I know some good guys names withheld tell that turd bring it and suffer when he winds up down in the pits with a head ache :mad:

this is a peacful place for us we don't need stuff like that :(

I'm not a angry person and i don't like to get low but i will call on some expert help to deal with them if they hurt this forum it's the best and it's peacful :)

taz_rocks_miami
10-08-2004, 10:46 AM
I know some good guys names withheld tell that turd bring it and suffer when he winds up down in the pits with a head ache :mad:

this is a peacful place for us we don't need stuff like that :(

I'm not a angry person and i don't like to get low but i will call on some expert help to deal with them if they hurt this forum it's the best and it's peacful :)

No need to call an outside expert SlickHolden, I'm Wouter and the mods can take care of this guy just fine. UCP is the best and peaceful like you said, I'm sure our mods will keep it that way.

Esperante
10-08-2004, 02:44 PM
I'm Wouter
You're Not Wouter :p

Karrmann
10-08-2004, 02:46 PM
I don't know, Wouter was posting in an account called admin. :D

just fooling Wouter, I know the real purpose of the admoin account.

SlickHolden
10-08-2004, 11:09 PM
No need to call an outside expert SlickHolden, I'm Wouter and the mods can take care of this guy just fine. UCP is the best and peaceful like you said, I'm sure our mods will keep it that way.
Yes they can grab his isp and block him, But if he runs dial up it will change. I'm talking of people that can block you from your isp for 24 hours that's a pain :D But i won't say anything cause as you said that's the mods job they can handle it :) But if not call me call me now :p

Mario1999
03-21-2005, 11:40 AM
Greetings, my good friends. I see I have generated a bit of interest on this website. I'm sure a lot of you hate me, and others attempt to beat me with a metal tool in the Biology lab.

Well, gentlemen, I intend on staying here for a long time. I don't know if you realize this, but I have been trying to keep out of trouble for the past few months. Unfortunately, Esperante marks every single one of my posts, even the ones that are NOT spamming.

In addition, you guys only look at one side of the story. Did you know that Esperante struck first? During study hall, he stole my assignment notebook and drew on a large number of the pages. He also would attempt to physically harm me, though he will deny it.

Did I really have an option? The need for revenge can drive a man to great lengths. I hope that we can forget all that I have done on this forum, including my pathetic invasion. And as for you, Esperante, I hope there can finally be peace at school between us. We're not so different, if you look closely. There is one big difference, however, and when you finally find out what it is, you will understand why I do what I do.

Just give me a chance. That's all I ask of you.

Mario1999
03-21-2005, 12:40 PM
I don't believe it. I go and apologize to all of you, and in an hour there have been exactly three people who even looked at the thread, and none of them even bothered to post.

Mustang
03-21-2005, 01:12 PM
I don't know, Wouter was posting in an account called admin. :D

just fooling Wouter, I know the real purpose of the admoin account.

go on then what is it ? :p

Matt
This was 5 months ago. None of us care.

Rockefella
I don't believe it. I go and apologize to all of you, and in an hour there have been exactly three people who even looked at the thread, and none of them even bothered to post.
Don't be desperate, when people have nothing to say, why bother? I have never heard of you on this forum so this will be my welcome, but freedom of speech is here for a reason, to an extent.

Mario1999
03-21-2005, 01:14 PM
Wow. The number of posts had a bit of a boom.

baddabang
03-21-2005, 01:22 PM
Don't be desperate, when people have nothing to say, why bother? I have never heard of you on this forum so this will be my welcome, but freedom of speech is here for a reason, to an extent.

Ha you lucky bug. :)

Matra et Alpine
03-21-2005, 01:35 PM
It's best not to look to web forums for recognition or justification of self.
Most will have read it and moved on, WHY woudl you expect folsk to respond ??

Blue Supra
03-21-2005, 03:19 PM
I wouldnt hace responded to this thread normally but seeing as someone is having a winge over no one replying i will.

/END POST

:D

Karrmann
03-21-2005, 04:02 PM
Wow. The number of posts had a bit of a boom.

err, you're still spamming

DON'T MAKE ME GET THE ISS ON YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k :D :D :D

Rockefella
03-21-2005, 04:06 PM
err, you're still spamming
No comment.

Blue Supra
03-21-2005, 04:12 PM
DON'T MAKE ME GET THE ISS ON YOUR ASS

Spaz... Alpaca's away atm. you deal with it.

carlover
03-21-2005, 05:23 PM
This was 5 months ago. None of us care.
You do realize that now that you said that more people will wonder what it is. Human curiosity is an evil thing. ;)

Disgusting and diturbing things? What was some moron posting now?

Did I really have an option? The need for revenge can drive a man to great lengths.
Your need for revenge causes you to attempt to hack into a forum he likes to go onto to? Wow. That has to be the strangest plan for revenge I've ever heard of...

Trying to get through UCPs barriers? You might as well single-handedly storm the U.S. army base.

Esperante
03-21-2005, 05:45 PM
Greetings, my good friends. I see I have generated a bit of interest on this website. I'm sure a lot of you hate me, and others attempt to beat me with a metal tool in the Biology lab.

Well, gentlemen, I intend on staying here for a long time. I don't know if you realize this, but I have been trying to keep out of trouble for the past few months. Unfortunately, Esperante marks every single one of my posts, even the ones that are NOT spamming.

In addition, you guys only look at one side of the story. Did you know that Esperante struck first? During study hall, he stole my assignment notebook and drew on a large number of the pages. He also would attempt to physically harm me, though he will deny it.

Did I really have an option? The need for revenge can drive a man to great lengths. I hope that we can forget all that I have done on this forum, including my pathetic invasion. And as for you, Esperante, I hope there can finally be peace at school between us. We're not so different, if you look closely. There is one big difference, however, and when you finally find out what it is, you will understand why I do what I do.

Just give me a chance. That's all I ask of you.
If you act like a dickhead you can't honestly expect respect? If you come to this forum merely to act as a dickhead of course I'm going mark every single one of your posts! You've been an asshold on this forum and clearly you don't recognize why everyone, including me, hates you know. Recognize that fact that you were stupid, and we can get this on. Act semi-mature here and I won't mark every one of your posts.
As for everything else outside of this forum you complain about, you have to recognize a few outside factors. If you act like an idiot, expect to be respected as one. And as for stealing your notebook, you honestly can't recognize a joke. Taking it out of context and making a scapegoat situation here about it isn't exactly the right way to put it. As for 'seeing only one side,' well, you didn't exactly prove a very solid side by spamming and acting stupid, so why do you think anyone would listen?
Honestly, act more mature and less foolish and you're welcome here. :)

Matra et Alpine
03-22-2005, 03:31 AM
Honestly, act more mature and less foolish and you're welcome here. :)
It looks like he's trying to and your not giving him much slack.
You shoudl hold-fire and let the guy post "normal" for a while rather than diggin up the past.
Mario needs to do the same adn NOT go over old ground.
You say you've changed and from me will be judged on the "new' you :)

6'bore
03-22-2005, 07:13 AM
[Image]

Harsh, lol

Mario1999
04-22-2005, 07:07 PM
Your need for revenge causes you to attempt to hack into a forum he likes to go onto to? Wow. That has to be the strangest plan for revenge I've ever heard of...

Trying to get through UCPs barriers? You might as well single-handedly storm the U.S. army base.

Hack? Who said I would try and hack you?

carlover
04-22-2005, 08:12 PM
Hack? Who said I would try and hack you?
Nobody. Esperante said YOU were trying to hack UCP...

Mario1999
05-26-2005, 02:22 PM
Well, I can assure you, I wouldn't even try on a large website like this. I'd be flattened.

Mario1999
05-26-2005, 07:40 PM

I can't believe I missed this.
By "L"user, I believe you mean LUEser. The LUEsers are a gang of users from GameFAQs.com. (Yes, I am one of them.) I'll tell you the long story about them some other time.
But back to this "cigarattes" guy. I took a brief poll of our Strike Team, and that particular user was NOT made by us. I don't know how he got there, but you can bet I'm tracking him down.

Mario1999
05-26-2005, 07:49 PM
And one more thing I forgot to mention:
I NEVER SAID ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO THAT.
Besides, if anybody was making threats, it was you.