PDA

View Full Version : Moto Gp

challenger
10-03-2004, 03:19 AM
if any of you out there are bike fans then please help me out

i need information, links, british tracks, anything on moto gp....information on neil hodgson and ducati!!!!

please help me out :)

Matra et Alpine
10-03-2004, 03:33 AM
Happy to help on everything EXCEPT Ducati - they're crap !!!!

Check out www.motogp.com :)

Also you might find the Supersport and Superbike racing interesting.

For the ULTIMATE, check out www.iomtt.com and Irish Road Racing for THE thrill of racing a motorbike.

www.honda.co.jp has GREAT history on their bikes includign sound clips ( 24,000 REVS :) ) BUT it's all Japanese :(

Matra et Alpine
10-03-2004, 03:55 AM
i also need to know the different classes....125cc/250cc e.t.c(if there are any).......and british racers
It's all on the MotoGp site.
THer are 3 classes in the MotoGP series.
the 125 and 250cc races and then the ultimate 1000cc 4 stroke ( which was 500cc two-stroke before )

World Superbikes are 1000cc with diffrent restrcitors for 4 and 3 cylinders and none for twins. Used to be 1000cc for twins, 900cc for triples and 750cc for 4s. So Ducati dominate this series as they keep the rules written to favour the twin.

Then you get SuperSport races whcih are 600cc

All great track racing ( well except for WSB , but BSB is great )

Road racing still includes 400cc and two strokes , but they are disappearing now as the equipment is getting rarer.

If you want to follow the British riders, then www.motorcyclenews.com and their weekly paper is worth reading for ALL the different races.

Mustang
10-03-2004, 04:37 AM
how about u shuv a giant bannana in your mouth and SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!

this thread is just for information not something stupid like that

riiiiiite so you ask for pics of race tracks and i post one then you say its stupid

fpv_gtho
10-03-2004, 04:52 AM
Information can be both visual and text, so just calm down alright

Matra et Alpine
10-03-2004, 05:18 AM
does anybody know when it first started or when it bacame a worldwide sposrt or even both????
do you think you've maybe just scared us all away from posting ANYTHING ?

You DID ask for tracks, Mustang DID post a track.
Which he THEN removed to avoid further upset.

I'll come back later when you realise that asking for assistance and then being abusive to folks who try to help just pisses folks off. So rather than getting on your back as I'm bound to do :) I'll leave it for a day or so to calm down.

In that time, you may wish to reconsider your approach when online.
Alternatively you could go to the web site already given and get ALL the facts with just a tiny bit of effort - certainly less than the time taken for others to type their memories :)

challenger
10-03-2004, 05:30 AM
i just thought that since hew was offering a giant bannana as a reward.....the thread might go off topic so id stop it before it did!!!

i dont have a few days i need to know it for tommorow its only a few date and numbewrs i dont know.

one more thing how many teams are there? like ducati/suzuki?

Mustang
10-03-2004, 08:09 AM
come on people, i realy need to know these answers

Its your own fault, Peter would of been willing to help you but recently you have become a real jackass

challenger
10-03-2004, 09:11 AM
ive sed why i did it, because u were offering a giant bannana a a prize and i didnt wont the thread to go off topic. wow noone is helpin me coz i sed put a bannana in ur mouth ooooooooooo thats so harsh of me!!!!!u jackass!!!!!!!

PsychoChimp22
10-03-2004, 10:53 AM
I perfer SuperStock, cuz i'm thinking about gettin a bike when i can and thats a great way to find out whats on top.

PerfAdv
10-03-2004, 11:27 AM
Granted you feel pretty anonymous posting under a 'User Name' rather than your real name, general rules of courtesy still apply. Imagine walking into a bookstore and asking an employee about a certain book. The bookstore employee doesn't give you the exact book you wanted, so you tell him to, "put a banana in it....", only to come back the next day and ask for some help again. People tend to share knowledge in forums because they want to and not because they are obligated to. As a general rule try to post as if you were speaking in person.

Challenger, this is not just pointed at you.......but all forums users. At this point, the proper etiquette is to apologize and rejoin the forum. No one is trying to run you out.

challenger
10-03-2004, 11:32 AM
he is my brother, he could just come downstairs and say that!