PDA

View Full Version : movies

bballmikey105
10-16-2003, 05:30 PM
has anyone seen the movie 2 fast 2 furious? i saw it yesterday and it was awesome. there were so many racing seens and so many awesome cars. you should see it. what are some movies you think are good?

SL500
10-17-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by bballmikey105
has anyone seen the movie 2 fast 2 furious? i saw it yesterday and it was awesome. there were so many racing seens and so many awesome cars. you should see it. what are some movies you think are good?
yep,i saw that about 1 month ago
sux,really sux,just used the crap japanese toys to race
even they didn't know what is race,
and AWESOME CARS???? ,can you tell what model? evo!!!!!!?????? eclipse!!!!!???????? S2000(really crap thing i have ever seen)? supra? RX7?
they broke the window of that red 360 Spider!
in 2(or 3) years ago the Gone in 60 Seconds was reallyawesome,that 67 Shelby Mustang GT500,i luv that car.i think you must see that movie.

NoOne
10-17-2003, 09:37 AM
2 Fast & 2 Furious was horrible, saying that it sucked doesn't even come close. The movie "Gone in 60 seconds" was ok, its saving grace was Angelina Jolie, the original was way better.

Some kickass car movies that I totally recommend are:
[list=1]
Vanishing Point (the original)
Two Lane Blacktop
Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry
Gumball Rally
Banzai Runners
Cannonball Run
The Wraith
[/list=1]

To a slightly lesser extent, I also recommend:

[list=1]
Fast Company
Heart Like a Wheel
Bullitt
Duel
American Graffitti
[/list=1]

:cool:

Red line
10-17-2003, 01:33 PM
What about Italian Job, I heard it was great even though i haven't seen it yet.

Misho
10-17-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Red line
What about Italian Job, I heard it was great even though i haven't seen it yet.

Yes, the Italian Job is an amazing movie. it has some pretty cool shit done with those minis plus it shows a Vanquish !

Misho
10-17-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by SL500
S2000(really crap thing i have ever seen)?

man i really dont get this whole i hate japanese cars ?? anyways, the s2000 is an amazing car !!

bballmikey105
10-17-2003, 09:21 PM
i totally agree misho

responding to sl500
there werent just two cars. in the begginning and the end there were lots of cool cars. i dont know what the two cars in the very end were but they looked like chargers or something. any way its like what misho said wahats so bad about japanese cars. did you see the skyline in the begginning? i loved it.

bballmikey105
10-17-2003, 09:57 PM
anyway

i want to see the texas chainsaw masacre. did anyone see it? it looks so scary. is it good?

SL500
10-18-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by bballmikey105
i totally agree misho

responding to sl500
there werent just two cars. in the begginning and the end there were lots of cool cars. i dont know what the two cars in the very end were but they looked like chargers or something. any way its like what misho said wahats so bad about japanese cars. did you see the skyline in the begginning? i loved it.
Whatever
Any body post his opinion
and that skyline maybe was the best in that crap races and carz
anyway,i think the italian job is great,

Mini cooper:p

Falcon500
10-18-2003, 12:08 AM
Does any body rember the game micro machines? because thats what the scene where they had all those cars comming out of the garge looked like. It would be like Hacking open a box of rice bulles and letting them spill all over the sink :D
There are quite a few australian films also like Running on empty (australian version) which has a GT falcon a Dodge challenger with a huge scoop and yellow lightning paint job and a blown 57 chev and a whole heap of other good gear mostly in the back round. There is also in the red its like our version of Fast and the furious and then there is the mad max films (better known as the road worrior to the americans) there is also midnight spare, chain reaction (known as nuclear run over seas) and a movie i persoanly like THE CAR a stange horror film about a car ( a hot rod licoln i think it was) that was possesd by the devil.

Misho
10-18-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Falcon500
a movie i persoanly like THE CAR a stange horror film about a car ( a hot rod licoln i think it was) that was possesd by the devil.

man that sounds chessssssyyyyyyyyyy !! :D

Falcon500
10-18-2003, 09:44 PM
It was very cheasy but I find it enjoyable :D

16-4Veyron
10-25-2003, 10:18 AM
personaly i think The Fast and The Furious... sucked harry balls!!! Having 2f2f come out was a major relif, its so much remarkably better than the first. But look at the cars, all the cars, those jap-crap pieces of shit couldnt get OFF THE LINE in 10 seconds. They look sweet, nice sound systems and all the sweet street glow stuff, but those cars dont belong on the road... they belong in a HIN showroom (no offence, HIN is off the shiznet)

sorry if i offended anybody :(

NoOne
10-25-2003, 11:49 AM
I think both "The Fast & the Furious" and "2 Fast, 2 Furious" both sucked, but the first one had a more believable story line and for me was more entertaining .... in a mindless sense. :cool:

Falcon500
10-26-2003, 03:54 AM
My eyes near waterd when they stuffed the only good cars in the film.

piledriver
10-27-2003, 05:29 AM
someone knows a movie about nascar racing (not Days of Thunder)
in this movie thereīs a family with years of experience at Nascar....
I donīt know the original name of this movie, just the brazilian name...
so, if anyone knows...