PDA

View Full Version : When i click Search This Forum...

deffenbaugh03
10-06-2004, 03:15 PM
Whenever i click on "search this forum" the cursor seems to be one space to the left of where it should be behind the letter i just typed. Its not too much of a problem but it makes it confusing when you're trying to select part of the word and delete or whatever. I just wanted to alert a mod about this, I wasn't exactly sure who did the programming around here, or else i would have just PMed this message but feel free to delete this thread when the problem is fixed.

Karrmann
10-06-2004, 03:23 PM
PM TrueChaoZ about the problem

Matra et Alpine
10-06-2004, 04:24 PM
The advantage of posting rather than PMing is it lets users respond ...

For example, i don't have any problem :)

So it's worth saying what OS, browser and any TSRs you have running.

It could be a local machine issue.

Esperante
10-06-2004, 04:25 PM
it could just be your mouse...

Karrmann
10-06-2004, 05:04 PM
yeah cause I never experianced a problem like this.

Wouter Melissen
10-06-2004, 11:25 PM
PM TrueChaoZ about the problem

Don't PM him about problems.

Karrmann
10-07-2004, 03:43 AM
thanks for the info even though I sent him a PM a long time ago and he just flamed me all day.............. :rolleyes:

Matra et Alpine
10-07-2004, 03:58 AM
thanks for the info even though I sent him a PM a long time ago and he just flamed me all day.............. :rolleyes:
I think that happens to you often, Karmann.

Ever wondered why ??

:) :) :)

IWantAnAudiRS6
10-07-2004, 07:59 AM
Once, I thought my computer had been hacked, 'cos I'd just downloaded something naughty, *ahem* (say nothing), and my cursor would not move properly. It turned out that because I had dropped my shitty mouse it broke. So I had to get rid of Norton Anti-Virus, turn off FileVault (takes 3 hours on a good day :p) and told Apple that I wasn't invaded, it was my mouse. n00b stuff there.... :D