PDA

View Full Version : Foto Choppa's latest work!

r1ckst4
10-06-2004, 10:19 PM
This is Foto's latest chop... he didnt ask me to put this on UCP... i just thought dat this chop looks so real! :eek: so i asked him if i can put it on here and he gave me the permission...

so... what do u think?

taz_rocks_miami
10-06-2004, 10:42 PM
Nice chop. But if FC wants to show his work here, he should post it himself.

danno
10-06-2004, 11:00 PM
nice, but we can do without his work here, unless he wants to post it himself.

r1ckst4
10-06-2004, 11:07 PM
as i said... he DID NOT ask me to post it here... i just thought that he did a good job and I'd share it with u guys!.... :( :confused:

PerfAdv
10-06-2004, 11:12 PM
........real

danno
10-06-2004, 11:22 PM
as i said... he DID NOT ask me to post it here... i just thought that he did a good job and I'd share it with u guys!.... :( :confused:

yeah i know. im not criticising you, im criticizing foto choppa. The only real reason he was here was because of rep. And if thats all hes here for, then we can do without him.

Fabio Ferrari
10-06-2004, 11:23 PM
yeah i know. im not criticising you, im criticizing foto choppa. The only real reason he was here was because of rep. And if thats all hes here for, then we can do without him.

I think that he was the best chopper on UCP.

danno
10-06-2004, 11:31 PM
I think that he was the best chopper on UCP.

go and look at some or glacius, or ruig's chops.

and he might have been good, but the only reason he was interested in contributing to the site was for rep. I dont respect that at all.

Fabio Ferrari
10-06-2004, 11:39 PM
go and look at some or glacius, or ruig's chops.

and he might have been good, but the only reason he was interested in contributing to the site was for rep. I dont respect that at all.

Alright sure Glacius and Ruig are great they are really good actually but they post a chop once every blue moon. F_C posted great chops left, right, and centre he was mass producing them. He was and still is a great chopper, and to tell you the truth he came here to post Chops not for the rep, to him the rep was an added extra, he just liked it, and it is not what made him leave UCP, it was many things that made him leave that was just the last straw, so before you critisize you should get you story and facts straight mate. :)

danno
10-07-2004, 01:35 AM
Alright sure Glacius and Ruig are great they are really good actually but they post a chop once every blue moon. F_C posted great chops left, right, and centre he was mass producing them. He was and still is a great chopper, and to tell you the truth he came here to post Chops not for the rep, to him the rep was an added extra, he just liked it, and it is not what made him leave UCP, it was many things that made him leave that was just the last straw, so before you critisize you should get you story and facts straight mate. :)

ok, i was fairly new when he left, and all i could gather is that he left in a big huff because rep was taken away.

what else made him leave then?

85RX7
10-07-2004, 01:38 AM
ok, i was fairly new when he left, and all i could gather is that he left in a big huff because rep was taken away.

I think he gets anoyed with people easily, especially if they dont get things right away... Thats all i can add coz i havnt been here 4 long either.

illusionest
10-07-2004, 08:06 AM
:S
ruig, fotochoppa, best choppers on ucp
anywayz....
i saw that chop alrdy, its called da wood zonda
its a really good chop except it looks more like marble or granite. lol.

Fabio Ferrari
10-07-2004, 08:12 AM

He disliked a few members such as Matra, and he did not like how the forum was being run, he said it is as if it is being run by 50 year olds who have no sense of humour. There were many rules that bothered him aswell.

cuntukimushroom
10-07-2004, 10:14 AM
Nice chop. But if FC wants to show his work here, he should post it himself.
im with that!!

stratos
10-07-2004, 10:23 AM
damm the chop is juts awesome :eek::eek::cool:

paul
10-07-2004, 11:26 AM
yea respect to the zonda it looks rude!

GTR Dreamer
10-07-2004, 01:21 PM
wow, awesome chop!!! :)

Karrmann
10-07-2004, 02:20 PM
how the hell was he able to do that!?

whiteballz
10-07-2004, 02:23 PM
HA karrman take that back.

thats a single filter!

all he did was put a filter over parts of the zonda.

it was in one of the plugins painterr gave us.

and people kept giving him shit about being dishonest.
he had atleast one or two (one i know of definately) extra user accounts.
one he claimed he owned a tuned civic.

Karrmann
10-07-2004, 02:35 PM
ok I took off the lunchable, and I ate it myself :p :D

Spastik_Roach
10-07-2004, 09:35 PM
Hes not the best chopper, not by far. He stole bodykits, once even taking the exact same bodykit off a chop and putting it on his chop of the EXACT SAME PIC of a car!