PDA

View Full Version : Pics: Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster

ExoticCarSite
10-10-2004, 08:18 AM
Click Here (http://beyondthequarter.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=707)

ExoticCarSite
10-10-2004, 08:22 AM
I thought I'd start posting here, and sharing the media I come across.
Since SC.net forums virtually shut down, I have no major Forum to go to, so since I come here alot for media, I thought I'd start to share some and give in return. [plus the fact I know about 6 of you guys already, and thats not including the likes of shockwaveracing,GT1Street and others from SC.net land]

Hope I'm welcome :)

Rockefella
10-10-2004, 08:26 AM
you're definately welcome here. We like to think that UCP is the best automotive forum on the net, being much more mature and organized than sites like sc.net. Enjoy your stay, I know I do. ;)

Rockefella
10-10-2004, 08:28 AM
btw, are you the admin Robiferreti on that website? I'm guessing the admin must live in Bergen County New Jersey like me since he went to Bergen Cty Lambo. (I live in Dumont)

ExoticCarSite
10-10-2004, 08:35 AM
nope, Im the admin at exoticcarcommunity.com [its my sites small forum, no advertising or anything done yet, miminal members etc, theres really no need to go there just yet lol, Dark Phenix posts all the stuff I find from there to here anyway I've noticed :P:P]

McLareN
10-10-2004, 08:36 AM
Like Rockefella said UCP automotive forums are the best on the net imo.
Wellcome m8.

Rockefella
10-10-2004, 08:42 AM
nope, Im the admin at exoticcarcommunity.com [its my sites small forum, no advertising or anything done yet, miminal members etc, theres really no need to go there just yet lol, Dark Phenix posts all the stuff I find from there to here anyway I've noticed :P:P]
Dark Phenix is a grand ol' pic source. :D

DarkPhenix
10-10-2004, 12:54 PM
Welcome m8 ;)