PDA

View Full Version : something very wierd

Karrmann
10-10-2004, 05:06 PM
when I click on a members name on the whos online thing, it says everyone is off line, esp's thing is green then I click on him and he is offline, I cliock on anyone's name and they are off line, what's up with that?

EDIT: I click on my own user profile and it says that i'm offline? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Rockefella
10-10-2004, 05:09 PM
just technical difficulties, why do u bring these things up? :o

Niko_Fx
10-10-2004, 05:15 PM
OMG welcome to the twilight zone!!! we are all gonna die!!!!!

werty
10-10-2004, 05:19 PM
They wont take me online!!!! Run for the internet hills!!! :p

Esperante
10-10-2004, 05:32 PM
actually, I was just offline, and just came back on now.

taz_rocks_miami
10-10-2004, 08:31 PM
when I click on a members name on the whos online thing, it says everyone is off line, esp's thing is green then I click on him and he is offline, I cliock on anyone's name and they are off line, what's up with that?

EDIT: I click on my own user profile and it says that i'm offline? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

It's becuase non of us really exist, UCP doesn't exist. You've been posting on an imagined forum. Beware of the tiny people, they are everyware!!

my porsche
10-10-2004, 09:26 PM
take the blue pill karrmann, dude you post so many useless things, you just posted about matra being offline, why do you care so much

henk4
10-10-2004, 11:09 PM

You are always offline, nobody is reading your posts, nobody is getting annoyed by them, nobody wants to ban you, the Prius does not exist, in fact UCP is heaven on earth.

Karrmann
10-11-2004, 03:46 AM
then where's God :D :D

henk4
10-11-2004, 03:48 AM
then where's God :D :D

Banned, of course!

IWantAnAudiRS6
10-11-2004, 04:59 AM
LOL most excellent, and Jesus is offline too... but one day the Prius will exist. That will ber a sad day in human history. A very sad day. BUT! People are reading your posts. Once. Then voting for you to get banned. :)

stratos
10-11-2004, 05:12 AM
lmao interresting conversation guys .... does the show have a 2nd part ? :D:D

IWantAnAudiRS6
10-11-2004, 09:18 AM
Yes, it may do, including the Devil. And his associates: Me, Badda, Blue, and you if you want, Stratos!

Blue Supra
10-14-2004, 05:38 AM
Yes, it may do, including the Devil. And his associates: Me, Badda, Blue, and you if you want, Stratos!

I resent being referred as an associate of the devil! Im the 13th apostle dammit! Its just cause im black they left me out of the Bible!

(please watch dogma before you have a go at me for this comment!):D

Mustang
10-14-2004, 06:11 AM
JESUS ******* CHRIST !!! Karrmann do you not read anything on these forums, this thread has been made before only a day or two ago.

and it was fully explained in there what the problem was

henk4
10-14-2004, 06:18 AM
JESUS ******* CHRIST !!! Karrmann do you not read anything on these forums, this thread has been made before only a day or two ago.

and it was fully explained in there what the problem was

You asked for it, you opened his thread, nobody forced you to do that!! :D

Mustang
10-14-2004, 06:57 AM
You asked for it, you opened his thread, nobody forced you to do that!! :D

who are you talking too ?

i take it your on about Karrmann rite ?

henk4
10-14-2004, 07:01 AM
who are you talking too ?

i take it your on about Karrmann rite ?

to you, I am not on a rite, but there is always the risk of surprises when you open a Karrmann thread :D It's like an email with a virus, when you open it it can be contageous! :)

Mustang
10-14-2004, 07:04 AM
to you, I am not on a rite, but there is always the risk of surprises when you open a Karrmann thread :D It's like an email with a virus, when you open it it can be contageous! :)

Okay :confused: :rolleyes: but in your last post you said i started it :eek: :rolleyes: :confused:

it seems to me that Karrmann has warped your fragile little mind :p

henk4
10-14-2004, 07:08 AM
Okay :confused: :rolleyes: but in your last post you said i started it :eek: :rolleyes: :confused:

it seems to me that Karrmann has warped your fragile little mind :p

OK I'll spell it out to you:

You made a statement about how stupid Karrmann is not to read what has been written somewhere else earlier, you seem to be outraged about, so I tell you, that is your own mistake, by opening this Karrmann thread. Had you not done it, you would not have been annoyed. Capice? :D :D

Mustang
10-14-2004, 07:10 AM
OK I'll spell it out to you:

You made a statement about how stupid Karrmann is not to read what has been written somewhere else earlier, you seem to be outraged about, so I tell you, that is your own mistake, by opening this Karrmann thread. Had you not done it, you would not have been annoyed. Capice? :D :D

got it :) and i was sort of annoyed before i opened this thread ;)

henk4
10-14-2004, 07:14 AM
got it :) and i was sort of annoyed before i opened this thread ;)

let the lesson be: When you are annoyed do not open Karrmann threads!

byronleehk
10-14-2004, 07:42 AM
let the lesson be: When you are annoyed do not open Karrmann threads!

The true lesson...DO NOT open any of Karrman's threads. PERIOD!
:D

Mustang
10-14-2004, 07:54 AM
The true lesson...DO NOT open any of Karrman's threads. PERIOD!
:D

hahah good one

and henk i agree :)