PDA

View Full Version : need for speed underground 2 board.

Chinky_boi
10-11-2004, 05:01 PM
http://eagames.boards.ea.com/[email protected]@.3bcf7b66

just reading this topic makes me not want to buy NFSU2. look at all these fan boys and there lack of knowledge. Especially some guy claiming a 2005 mustang has a 4.0L with 380hp and 450ft/lb. and also saying that a subaru cab defeat the mustang because it can be tuned better. WTF!

Esperante
10-11-2004, 05:08 PM
It also has a Hummer H2. WTF???

Anyway, a good friend of mine's dad works for EA, so he's getting me a copy before the release date for only $10!! Awesome, huh?

Niko_Fx
10-11-2004, 05:28 PM

Anyway, a good friend of mine's dad works for EA, so he's getting me a copy before the release date for only $10!! Awesome, huh?

Ask him for a copy of Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault. Get it for 10 and I'll pay you 20 for it, everyone wins.

illusionest
10-11-2004, 05:52 PM
uhh...ok....
:S GT4 is still better. lol.

Rockefella
10-11-2004, 05:56 PM
wow, i was getting both mad, and ready to sign up to make fun of these kids after what I was hearing. I think this was the only good post coming from an import fan. IMHO, this was an excellent point of view:
-----------------------------
"ALRIGHT!!!...enough of this Muscle and Import feuding...damn cant you people just buy ur cars and live...If you wanna settle it settle it on the blacktop...Im not gonna lie my favorite cars are Imports because I enjoy having a challenge, being to tune my car to keep up with muscles...Im not saying I'll smoke them, I could give a damn...If he wins I say good race, maybe next time...I dont like making fights over wat car is better...My favorite car is a '95 Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R...and yea I've seen them hooked up to 1600HP on the track, but I understand Muscles can make it too...It just depends on who you go up against and wat they put into their car...Just cuz the power is possible doent mean everyone has the money to do it...And I also respect Muscles, one of my other favorite cars is the Dodge Charger...I dont rep Imports saying their the fastest in the world cuz there is always sum1 faster...And I personally dont like Drag racing, Im a str8 up Drifter and to tell you the truth, I've been to the pro and amature shows and Im sorry but muscles we got u there...But I will admit that Muscles own the drag strip...sure any ol Supra with HKS Twin turbos and NOS can smoke a pretty good muscle car, but mind you thats with turbo and nos...most muscles dont need all that to keep up...Muscles are mostly NA-Natural Aspirated...So all U RICERS(with ur civics with rims and an intake and body kit thinkin ur fast) It takes a lot more than show parts and an intake to make you fast, try a $5-15 thousand dollar turbo system and total engine build-up with pistons, cams, valvesprings, headers, heads, boring out cylinders all the good shit a champ is made of, then start running ur mouth....I know its long but just had to speak my mind (this is america, right??!!)"

Esperante
10-11-2004, 06:02 PM
burrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..........

Blue Supra
10-11-2004, 06:17 PM
omigosh!! so incredibly pwned! i want to shake that mans hand and buy him a beer!

The Tuner
10-12-2004, 10:14 AM
lol...bet it was sum1 from here...:D

matt? matra? sounds like the kinda stuff they mite say (tho slightly differently phrased, i must admit..:S)

cuntukimushroom
10-12-2004, 12:25 PM
and a escalede cadillac i cant spell

Distress
10-12-2004, 10:56 PM
and a escalede cadillac i cant spell

I don't blame you, I woldn't want to spell it either...;)

my porsche
10-13-2004, 07:14 PM
when does it come out in the us?

Distress
10-13-2004, 07:29 PM
when does it come out in the us?

Good place to ask... :(

Chinky_boi
10-13-2004, 07:40 PM
november 17th. :D