PDA

View Full Version : My new purchase

Swissbeatz
10-21-2003, 10:57 PM
hi everybody,

This is my new car a Jaguar XK8 with a big V8. I love this car when I drive it I feel like being in my livingroom, leather, wood etc...
I have hit a new speed record with this car 171mph around 275km/h, but now the Police has seized my driving license for 18 months and gave me a ticket of 3500$ too bad... too bad.

So enjoy the picture and don't be hating

Swissbeatz
10-21-2003, 11:00 PM
this is the interior

Swissbeatz
10-21-2003, 11:01 PM
my car

Swissbeatz
10-21-2003, 11:02 PM
the side view

Swissbeatz
10-21-2003, 11:02 PM
My Z3

Swissbeatz
10-21-2003, 11:03 PM
my SLK

Swissbeatz
10-21-2003, 11:03 PM
the back view

Motorer1
10-22-2003, 11:50 AM
Be careful, eggnog is gonna want some more hi-res pics to prove that it is yours. ;)

Motorer1
10-22-2003, 11:50 AM
Be careful, eggnog is gonna want some more hi-res pics to prove that it is yours. ;)

Swissbeatz
10-22-2003, 06:36 PM
the interior

Swissbeatz
10-22-2003, 06:41 PM
this is the jag

Swissbeatz
10-22-2003, 06:42 PM
jag xk8

Swissbeatz
10-22-2003, 06:45 PM
the zzzzzzzz

Swissbeatz
10-22-2003, 06:45 PM
that's the front

Swissbeatz
10-22-2003, 06:46 PM
take a look at the plate, that's the same town.. FR..... FR=Fribourg

Swissbeatz
10-22-2003, 06:47 PM
The back of the Porsche

Egg Nog
10-22-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Swissbeatz

I have hit a new speed record with this car 171mph around 275km/h, but now the Police has seized my driving license for 18 months and gave me a ticket of 3500$ too bad... too bad.

It's also too bad that you're lying. How did you get a car that's governed to 250 kph up to 275kph?

And if you're Swiss, why are you paying your parking ticket in a different currency?

Swissbeatz
10-22-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Egg Nog
It's also too bad that you're lying. How did you get a car that's governed to 250 kph up to 275kph?

And if you're Swiss, why are you paying your parking ticket in a different currency?

You know what? I don't have something to prove to you, in Switzerland the currency is the Swiss Franc, and if I have converted this currency it's because ULTIMATECARPAGE is frequented by English speaking. But I guess you are too slow for understand that. And just, as you can noticed, my XK8 got the same front grille than a XKR so you can guest that the engine is modified. I have added a ship in the engine.

What I can noticed it's just that there are people like you who can't believe that there are lucky guys in this earth.

Swissbeatz
10-22-2003, 10:37 PM

And just another thing, I don't know where do you live but in Europa XKR and XK8 has been limited to 260km/h so please don't talk about things that you don't know... It's written 250 km/h but when you have the chance to drive a such car you can notice that you can bit 260km/h ...

Motorer1
10-24-2003, 11:35 AM
LMFAO. God, great job, swiss :D

megotmea7
10-25-2003, 01:03 AM
damn after those 2 posts now i dont belive you... sorry swiss better luck next time...

Motorer1
10-26-2003, 10:35 PM
C'mon, i am the only one who gets to fake having a car :)

Egg Nog
10-28-2003, 06:06 PM
You know what? I don't have something to prove to you, in Switzerland the currency is the Swiss Franc, and if I have converted this currency it's because ULTIMATECARPAGE is frequented by English speaking. But I guess you are too slow for understand that. And just, as you can noticed, my XK8 got the same front grille than a XKR so you can guest that the engine is modified. I have added a ship in the engine.

1. In all those pictures, the grille is too dark to make out any kind of shape.

2. If you posted about your brand new car, why wouldn't you say it was modified the first time?

3. Jaguar, Mercedes, BMW, Alfa Romeo, etc. have agreed to limit production cars to 250km/h everywhere in Europe and to 155mph in the USA. An no, you can't go past that. Computer controlled. They stop acceleration at 250. End of story. Your comment about "going a little bit faster" is complete and utter 100% freshly shat BS.

4. You've "added a ship in the engine"?! What kind? A ferry? A tugboat?

Tell us more if you want us to be convinced... where did you buy it, what kind of engine modifications (since you say you did it yourself), more pictures. Let's get the classic Egg Nog proof. Your name on a peice of paper stabbed over the shifter. You have a digital camera, so take it.

megotmea7
10-29-2003, 03:38 AM
4. You've "added a ship in the engine"?! What kind? A ferry? A tugboat?
now THAT was a good one... i dont know why i found that so funny but i did, good job.

Motorer1
11-03-2003, 11:53 AM
Did you pull a Stacy? Is that gorgeous XK8 one that you found on the web? I was gonna beleive you but now I am skeptical. Hmmm.....

Ah, what the hell? As far as i am concerned, you have some nice cars there! ;) Love that porsche

elmajul
11-13-2003, 10:02 PM
What's the point of posting this? what do you want to demonstrate??? (just asking)

crisis
11-13-2003, 11:25 PM
Who knows if he owns them or not. Someone must. If people post crap they are'nt actually making a clever joke by trying to fool people reading. It is the most pathetic type of practical joke. Ha ha fooled you , you believed me. I think he meant chip , not ship, take it easy on these guys that are trying to communicate in a foriegn language. How well can you type in Swiss? As I said someone must own these cars.If they're his good luck to him, if not he is a wanker.

Alfahollic
11-14-2003, 05:52 AM
Hehe this is the funniest thread i have read. Why are you so excited about an XK8? If you own these cars (leasing them i gather) trade them and buy some decent cars. :p

Motorer1
11-14-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Alfahollic
Hehe this is the funniest thread i have read. Why are you so excited about an XK8? If you own these cars (leasing them i gather) trade them and buy some decent cars. :p

Depends on your definition of a decent car. I would say an XKR is nice, and that Porsche......:p

Egg Nog
11-14-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by crisis
How well can you type in Swiss?

I don't really think anyone could type very well in a language that doesn't exist :)

Anyway, sorry if I ever come off as too harsh. I never act like this day-to-day, I just find that online forums can give me a chance to vent :). Besides, its fun ;)

Touran
11-15-2003, 03:05 PM
if all those cars are yours, then this is my car:

http://www.highresautoimages.com/maserati/quattroporte9.jpg

Do you get the point? I don't believe you and I think I'm not the only one!

Batmobile_Turbo
11-16-2003, 08:49 PM
i believe him. notice he hasn't posted anymore, you guys scared him off. besides i would post my sweet car.

check out MY new purchase

Batmobile_Turbo
11-16-2003, 09:13 PM
see, i even have a scrap of paper with my name on it

crisis
11-17-2003, 11:32 PM
I don't really think anyone could type very well in a language that doesn't exist :)

Anyway, sorry if I ever come off as too harsh. I never act like this day-to-day, I just find that online forums can give me a chance to vent :). Besides, its fun ;)
Touche'

Motorer1
11-20-2003, 12:36 PM
I thought we already went over this. I am the only tard who fakes having cars!! lol, Swissbeatz i think does have the XK8.

henk4
11-20-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Motorer1
I thought we already went over this. I am the only tard who fakes having cars!! lol, Swissbeatz i think does have the XK8.

Isn't it strange that Swissbeatz can afford three cars, but only one number plate. Look at the pics of the rear of the SLK and XR8. The Z3 never shows a number, but I bet it has the same.

megotmea7
11-21-2003, 02:28 AM
the front pic of the Z3 you can barly make out the top of a "768" same as the other cars, it is also interesting to note the jag and Z3 pics were taken at different times by seemingly different cameras(notice the photo quality and background schrubery is cut back in one and not the other) then the pics with the porsche are completly different than the other pics where the jag and bimmer were taken in bad lighting in a seemingly ameture fashion the porsche pics lighting are prefectly lit, good angles, and of very good quality mabe another different camera?

henk4
11-21-2003, 02:44 AM
Yeah do you also feel like Colombo now? We know he did it but we are looking to prove that.

Batmobile_Turbo
11-22-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by megotmea7
the front pic of the Z3 you can barly make out the top of a "768" same as the other cars, it is also interesting to note the jag and Z3 pics were taken at different times by seemingly different cameras(notice the photo quality and background schrubery is cut back in one and not the other) then the pics with the porsche are completly different than the other pics where the jag and bimmer were taken in bad lighting in a seemingly ameture fashion the porsche pics lighting are prefectly lit, good angles, and of very good quality mabe another different camera?

the porsche was his friends car so maybe his friend took the pics

Motorer1
11-24-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Batmobile_Turbo

Hang on, is that for real?

henk4
11-24-2003, 11:31 AM

have another look and it is not so difficult to answer your question.

NoOne
11-24-2003, 05:44 PM

LMFAO :D ..... I can't believe you had to ask :p :p :p

Batmobile_Turbo
11-24-2003, 08:20 PM

yeah that's my elise, but if you want to really prove my truthfulness you can find a clue that would prove whether i'm old enough to drive yet. actually it's on the user rides forum.

BiTurbo
11-26-2003, 12:21 AM
Tell the moron that owns it - he's a moron! - HE PADDED THE DASHBOARD!

Motorer1
11-26-2003, 12:53 PM
Wait, Batmobile says its his, but you don't think so? I am really confused.....

BiTurbo
11-26-2003, 05:02 PM
Wait, Batmobile says its his, but you don't think so? I am really confused.....
I'm sure you are.:rolleyes:

Batmobile_Turbo
11-26-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by BiTurbo
Tell the moron that owns it - he's a moron! - HE PADDED THE DASHBOARD!

that was the stock dashboard. by the way i named it macey

BiTurbo
11-26-2003, 06:26 PM
that was the stock dashboard. by the way i named it macey
Bulls...t

NoOne
11-27-2003, 07:50 AM
LMFAO :D

I love it when confusion snowballs !! :D

OK, just to set the record straight ....

Motorer1
- He does not own the Elise, he purposefully made a bad image of a scrap of paper on the floor, its called sarcasm.:)
- He is also not yet old enough to drive (15 yrs old)

Biturbo
- I'm not 100% sure about the dashboard, looks stock to me, but the naming of "his car" "Macey" was a direct sarcastic stab at Motorer1 who tried to convince us that he owned a R33 GTR Skyline, which he named "Stacy" ... his bluff was called and the guy seems aight now ... sorta. ;)Read his story here (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=697)

BiTurbo
11-27-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by NoOne

Biturbo
- I'm not 100% sure about the dashboard, looks stock to me,
[/URL]
Looks crap to me - even Proton wouldn't do that to a Lotus dashboard.

Batmobile_Turbo
11-27-2003, 05:24 PM

I love it when confusion snowballs !! :D

OK, just to set the record straight ....

Motorer1
- He does not own the Elise, he purposefully made a bad image of a scrap of paper on the floor, its called sarcasm.:)
- He is also not yet old enough to drive (15 yrs old)

Biturbo
- I'm not 100% sure about the dashboard, looks stock to me, but the naming of "his car" "Macey" was a direct sarcastic stab at Motorer1 who tried to convince us that he owned a R33 GTR Skyline, which he named "Stacy" ... his bluff was called and the guy seems aight now ... sorta. ;)Read his story here (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=697)

it's kind of ironic that the only person who belives me is the person that made up having his own high performance car:)

Looks crap to me - even Proton wouldn't do that to a Lotus dashboard.

i'm pretty sure it's stock. check this link http://seriouswheels.com/top-Lotus-Elise.htm

Egg Nog
11-27-2003, 11:40 PM
That's a stock Dashboard from the Lotus Elise S2 111S. It's not supposed to be plush leather and all the ammenities. I think its beautiful. :) Did I mention it weighs next to nothing?

Batmobile_Turbo
11-29-2003, 06:49 PM
That's a stock Dashboard from the Lotus Elise S2 111S. It's not supposed to be plush leather and all the ammenities. I think its beautiful. :) Did I mention it weighs next to nothing?

i think it makes the interior look like a true sports car interior.

BiTurbo
11-30-2003, 05:14 PM
i think it makes the interior look like a true sports car interior.
You guys are outta ya tree -
its looks ridiculous -
it can only be there for some noise reduction.
The original was hard mat-finish plastic and didn't look like some first-year design student from Proton used a can of art & craft felt spray.:mad:

Egg Nog
12-01-2003, 02:00 AM
You guys are outta ya tree -
its looks ridiculous -
it can only be there for some noise reduction.
The original was hard mat-finish plastic and didn't look like some first-year design student from Proton used a can of art & craft felt spray.:mad:

So you prefer the look of the heavier matte plastic to the new felt-coated dash? Also, why would Lotus want material to block sounds from the front of the car? The engine's behind you!

Ridiculous? I think not.

BiTurbo
12-01-2003, 04:29 PM
So you prefer the look of the heavier matte plastic to the new felt-coated dash? Also, why would Lotus want material to block sounds from the front of the car? The engine's behind you!

Ridiculous? I think not.
I think so -
noise attenuation can be achieved anywhere, it's not there to block sounds, it's to absorb sounds. The original had two carpet mats, that didn't do it -
now someone has told them (without much thought) that if they install some more sound absorbing material in the cab it will result in benefits all round including music reproduction.
I guess they just didn't take into account how it would look.:rolleyes:

Egg Nog
12-02-2003, 01:20 AM
I guess they just didn't take into account how it would look.:rolleyes:

Haha :) Now it's just a matter of opinion. I love it, you don't like it much at all. Oh well, it was un while it lasted...

Stalemate. ;)

Motorer1
12-02-2003, 12:37 PM
Macey...... ha.

Swissbeatz
12-05-2003, 09:43 AM
I'm laughing when I read all your posts. Yes there is a Mr. Colombo in your crew... no picture is a high quality patati patata...
You know what? In Switzerland you can get 2 cars and the same plate for the both. You can just drive one by one. Not the both at the same time.

All these cars are mine, I have posted the same in cardomain at : http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/290850
You can take a look that's the same pictures. I'm not a ****er poser and you why? Cause I'm working hard for having these cars. I have sold my Z3 for buying the SLK. And then I have bought the XK8.
2 weeks ago I have sold the both cars for having a 2003 red Porsche 996 carrera 4. If you don't trust me I don't care. It will not change the fact that this car is in my garage. I will post the pictures of this car in 2 or 3 weeks cause now I'm busy. If you want a proof of the fact that the XK8 or the SLK are mine so take these pictures and if you don't trust me I don't care. That's just a forum you know.

Swissbeatz
12-05-2003, 09:49 AM
The interior of MY CAR.

Swissbeatz
12-05-2003, 09:50 AM
this is the front side

Swissbeatz
12-05-2003, 10:00 AM
Oh I have forgot, you can see my cars on http://www.rankmyride.com and
http://hobbystage.net/mercedes/members.cgi

That's the sites where you can see my car on internet. I will post the pictures of my Porsche just on ultimatecarpage and after on cardomain... and after then you will say no YOU ARE A ****ING POSER. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO OWN SUCH CARS....

Egg Nog
12-05-2003, 09:32 PM
Woah, that makes me remember what this topic was originally about :)

Now that you've started posting more pictures, it's easier to believe that the car is yours. Is it too hard to try one of our ideas? Like the picture of your name on a piece of paper on the dash or stabbed over the shifter?

We're all going to get shamed if this turns out true. Nobody said at all that it was "impossible to own such cars", it's just very seemingly untrue when you post stuff about you going faster than the electronically limited speeds and the fact that those are some pretty expensive cars. (Considering internet car forums in general and how annoyingly common it is to have people bragging about cars they don't own)

Batmobile_Turbo
12-06-2003, 09:38 AM
Oh I have forgot, you can see my cars on http://www.rankmyride.com and

That's the sites where you can see my car on internet. I will post the pictures of my Porsche just on ultimatecarpage and after on cardomain... and after then you will say no YOU ARE A ****ING POSER. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO OWN SUCH CARS....
i always believed you.

Egg Nog
12-06-2003, 07:37 PM
i always believed you.

You're the man.

Swissbeatz
12-07-2003, 07:26 AM
this is the picture of my new 996 carrera 4. If you don't trust me. I don't care. If you trust me that's cool. Just look at the plate that's the same than the others cars.

Swissbeatz
12-07-2003, 07:29 AM
Another view of my new toy

Swissbeatz
12-07-2003, 07:30 AM
My fisrt Porsche and my first navigation system

Swissbeatz
12-07-2003, 07:31 AM
take a look at this leather

Swissbeatz
12-07-2003, 07:32 AM
This car got all additional options

Swissbeatz
12-07-2003, 07:35 AM
Take a look, this is the same house, I have sold my others cars for buying that new toy. it's just about 120'000 US$.

Swissbeatz
12-07-2003, 07:38 AM
My car is looking at you boys, take it easy....

henk4
12-07-2003, 07:49 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Swissbeatz
[B]Oh I have forgot, you can see my cars on http://www.rankmyride.com and

Strange, the XK is posted on December first, a bit late if you had already bought the Porsche.

The mercedes site shows a posting by a certain Swissafella, located in Montreal, Canada, who has just sold his Z3 and bought an SLK. Can't of course be you, Swissbeatz, because according to your license plates you live in Fribourg, Switzerland, but oh wonder, the Canadian posting also has these numberplates.

If you really want to convince us you would be able to tell us more about the Porsche, what specific extra's you bought, rather than stating: "it has all the options". You would be able to talk about the car in a serious way.

Swissbeatz
12-07-2003, 08:20 AM
Ok, no Problem, first you can go back on cardomain, I have changed the place, not Montreal but Fribourg.... The xk8 has been bought in Jully 2003 the SLK in november 2002, the Z3 in mai 2000. And the porsche in november 2003.
Ok. Now you can search on the web, these pictures are just in Ultimatecarpage. If I have put Montreal in cardomain, it's just because I have been other there for 1 year (2001).

You want the extras of the Porsche, that's not a problem .

Model Year: 2002
Make: Porsche
Model: 911/Carrera
Style Name: Carrera Tiptronic 4WD 2Dr Coupe (3.6L 6Cyl 5A)
Vehicle Subtype: Sport
Interior Color: Natural Brown Leather
Exterior Color: Guards Red
Engine Description: 3.6L Flat 6
Fuel Type: Super sans Plomb
Driven Wheels: 4 Wheels Drive
Transmission: 5-Speed Shiftable Automatic
Wheels Rims: Alloy Rims
Wheels Spare Rim Type: Steel
Audio System: AM/FM In-Dash Single CD Player
Speakers: 8
Watts: 72
Bose High End Sound Package
Porsche Communication Mgt. II
Steering Wheel Control: Transmission Controls
Drivers Height: Height Adjustable
Drivers Power: 2-Way Power
Passenger Height: Height Adjustable
Passenger Power: 2-Way Power
Seating Capacity: 4
Front Seat Type: Bucket Front Seats
Upholstery: Leather
Folding: Split-Folding
Front Wipers: Variable Intermittent
Rear Defogger: Rear Defogger
Sunroof: Power Steel
Quantity: Bucket Rear Seat
Cruise Control: Cruise Control
Instrumentation: Compass
Instrumentation: External Temp
Windows: Power Windows
Steering Power: Power Steering
Steering Adjustment: Telescopic
Steering Wheel Control: Transmission Controls
Mirrors: Power Mirrors
Power Door Locks: Remote Power Door Locks
Cupholders: Front
Power Outlets: Front
Remote Trunk Release: Remote Trunk Release
Air Conditioning: Climate Control
Air Filtration: Interior Active Charcoal Air Filter
Center Console Trim: Leather
Dash Trim: Leather
Door Trim: Leather
Shift Knob: Leather
Steering Wheel Trim: Leather-Wrapped
Vanity Mirrors: Dual Illuminating Vanity Mirrors
Driver and Passenger Airbag: Standard
Side Airbags: Front Side-Mounted Airbags
ABS: 4-Wheel ABS
Depowered Airbag Switch: Standard
Brakes: Front And Rear Ventilated Disc
Traction Control: Optional
Fog Lights: Front Fog Lights
Trunk Release: Interior Trunk Release
Engine Immobilizer: Engine Immobilizer
Turning Circle: 34.8

Swissbeatz
12-07-2003, 08:36 AM
this is the same plate

Swissbeatz
12-07-2003, 08:37 AM
this is the same parkway

Swissbeatz
12-07-2003, 08:38 AM
this is the same house

Swissbeatz
12-07-2003, 08:39 AM
And for the jealous, this is the same HOUSE

henk4
12-07-2003, 09:02 AM
I like it that your Porsche has "optional traction control"

At least the Swiss vignet looks real.

Swissbeatz
12-07-2003, 09:45 AM
ha ha ha ha let me laugh...In fact tell me one thing : what are you trying to do? To prove that this is not my car? let me laugh. If this car is not mine, who own this car? Please make me a favour, go on google and seach my car, when you will got pictures bring it on this forum and write " Swissbeatz is a poser" and then I will go away . The "traction control : optional" was just an error, it's STANDARD, go to your Porsche dealer (if you had anough money for buying a such car) and ask what kind of options you can have on your car.

Pff, it's pathetic. I'm sorry, I have not stollen these pictures, I have bought all my cars, and if you don't trust me my life will not change, my car will not disappeared.
I have bought this car the last week of november around 120'000 US$ exactly 159'000 CHF. I have bought this car in the Allemanic Switzerland (in Winterthur). What kind of proof do you need? A sticker with my name on the car? NEVER. I will not do what you want me to do just for proving that I own this car on a forum. If you don't have anough money, go buy a VW Golf and don't be hatting.

I will post more pictures of MY car when I want, and if you don't trust me again, I don't care... sorry but that's the life.

BOSE HIGH END SOUND PKG. $1,625
TIPTRONIC S $3,420
XENON HEADLAMP PKG. $1,090
18” ALLOY CARRERA WHEEL $1,435
HEATED FRONT SEATS $410
STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST PIPES $895

I have made some mistakes in the list of specifications
6 disk remote CD changer not simple cd player
Traction control is not optional bur STANDARD the safety has no price in a Porsche

Swissbeatz
12-07-2003, 09:52 AM
OH I HAVE FORGET HATTERS, I GOT A PORSCHE DVD PLAYER IN MY CAR..... OH THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE... A DVD PLAYER????

henk4
12-07-2003, 10:52 AM
Hi Swiss, I am not trying to prove anything, I am just wondering what the value of posts is that show pictures of different cars and somebody who claims that these are (were) all his.
You could have made a worthy contribution to this forum if you had used your enviable experience of having owned four somehow special cars and make some sort of comparison between the four. Share your driving experience with us. How fast did you go up to Baden-Baden? Instead you are going all the way to prove that they are yours, good for you if they are/were but what do forum readers gain from that? In short your contributions are typical of somebody that somehow failed to grow up.

Swissbeatz
12-07-2003, 10:57 AM
Now I guess someone will tell, NO POSER THIS IS NOT YOUR CAR.

Swissbeatz
12-07-2003, 11:08 AM
I apologize about my behavior.
But If you read the title of this section it's : USER'S RIDES, and you can post pictures of you car(s). I love sharing pictures cause I love beautiful cars. Now, my goal wasn't to hurt someone. If I have posted so many pictures it's just because every body was writing "I need more proofs" ok, you want more proofs but why? I'm telling that it's my cars why do you want more proofs? (I'm not talking for you HENK4).
But the goal of this forum like do you said is not to prove some thing, I agree with you but please tell it to every else who just think that everybody on this forum is a poser.

Once again I apologize about my behavior.

The next time I will share more interesting things, not just stupid pictures for proving some thing.

God bless you and I'm sorry.

Peace

henk4
12-07-2003, 11:44 AM
you'r welcome.

Egg Nog
12-07-2003, 03:58 PM
That was amazing. A complete 180 in tone and conversation. Henk and Swissbeatz, hats off to you two. :)

I still want to see his name on a piec of paper stabbed over the shifter, though. That would be awesomely funny :)

Motorer1
12-08-2003, 12:45 PM
SChooled. way to go swissbeatz.