PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Altima SE-R

McLareN
10-17-2004, 04:38 AM
New pics from the Altima SE-R (2 pics aren't really new :rolleyes:)
Nissan Altima SE-R #1:

McLareN
10-17-2004, 04:40 AM
Nissan Altima SE-R #2:

McLareN
10-17-2004, 04:41 AM
Nissan Altima SE-R #3:

McLareN
10-17-2004, 04:43 AM
Nissan Altima SE-R #4:

McLareN
10-17-2004, 04:45 AM
Nissan Altima SE-R #5:

McLareN
10-17-2004, 04:46 AM
Nissan Altima SE-R #6:

Rockefella
10-17-2004, 06:28 AM
like the interior, dont like the exterior

nissan man
11-09-2006, 02:43 PM
do you kiss your motha with that mouth? listen here bud, you obviously dont know jack about squat when it comes to true beuty on the outside. i agree with the nice interior but its the exterior that gives it its great look. im jus gonna take a stab in the dark and say you drive a chevy because you obvioulsy have bd judgeent when it comes to taste about cars so shut your mouth.

nissan man
11-09-2006, 02:44 PM
sorry for the bad spelling but judging by your reply i dont think you can read very good

Vaigra
11-09-2006, 02:47 PM
Why the rant? He's just expressing his opinion.

Seriously though, what is it with all the aggresive n00bs lately?

Timothy (in VA)
11-09-2006, 04:04 PM
Where do I even begin...

a) You have the option of editing a post after you've posted it. Instead of posting a post apologizing for your bad spelling, you could have just corrected it.
b) Like it or not, other people have opinions too, and they have the right to express them :eek:.
c) People generally don't like it when you dredge up two year old threads just to insult someone; however, if you have something constructive to add, it's a different story.
d) You're new here, but rabid fanboys are generally frowned upon here at UCP.
e) Rockefella drives a Pontiac, so you were actually right about his taste in cars :D ;).

Welcome to UCP, and hopefully you can become a contributing member of this society. :)

Quiggs
11-09-2006, 04:07 PM
This thread sucks. I'm going to find more disturbing half-naked pictures of William Shatner to kill this thread.

Edit: I'm bored of Shatner. And this is way, way... way... more disturbing.

http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/article/711/711738/borat-20060607053153666-000.jpg
"Please, go see my movie or I will be execute."

clutch-monkey
11-09-2006, 04:34 PM
do you kiss your motha with that mouth? listen here bud, you obviously dont know jack about squat when it comes to true beuty on the outside. i agree with the nice interior but its the exterior that gives it its great look. im jus gonna take a stab in the dark and say you drive a chevy because you obvioulsy have bd judgeent when it comes to taste about cars so shut your mouth.
don't be jealous that you get that heap of plastic when we all run around in skylines.
nissan > you.

Rockefella
11-09-2006, 04:52 PM
do you kiss your motha with that mouth?

Look, another douchebag who comes to forums and picks on people because they don't like Nissan and their glorious SkyLINeEEr, which I'm assuming you like because you're the nissan man, right? Wrong, you're an imbecil.

listen here bud

I'm not your friend.

you obviously dont know jack about squat when it comes to true beuty on the outside. i agree with the nice interior but its the exterior that gives it its great look.

Is there an encyclopedia that defines all of the beautiful cars in the world? Hold on, let me check*

Checking.. please be patient.

Oh, right, there is no such thing. Republicans like Bush, Democrats don't. My father is a fan of the Giants while I'm a fan of the Jets. Cars are made with multiple engine/transmission configurations. Finally, you like the exterior, I don't.

Now, do you know why?

Let's nissan girl think about it.

Because people have different opinions. An opinion, as defined by Webster is: "a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter."

As stated, your view, judgement, and or appraisal of the car varies from mine. This trait makes humans unique. It's what allows such variety in everything we do, everything we buy, everything we eat. Opinions vary, tastes differ, cultures clash.. it's life, something you seem to have lost a handle on.

im jus gonna take a stab in the dark and say you drive a chevy because you obvioulsy have bd judgeent when it comes to taste about cars

I drive a Pontiac Bonneville that I received for free from a friend of my father's. Is it a looker? Hell no. Does it get me from point A to point B, yes. Let me guess, you drive a .. erm, wait, you probably don't because you come off as a 13 year-old wanker.

so shut your mouth.

Die.

Kthxbye.

IWantAnAudiRS6
11-09-2006, 04:54 PM
http://www.mega.bz/rotfl/images/argue091204.jpg

Rough day at work?

Quiggs
11-09-2006, 04:59 PM
Can I post this picture to go with IWAARS6's?

http://coppermine.mirror-world.de/albums/funny/normal_honda_vs_special_olympics.jpg

The_Canuck
11-09-2006, 07:15 PM
Hondas not bad...

http://ca.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geumpL4FNFm2wBsFH2FAx./SIG=11v0ig7ei/EXP=1163211211/**http%3A//www.cars-that-suck.com/hitler_vw.jpg

Rockefella
11-09-2006, 07:16 PM
Images don't show up.

The_Canuck
11-09-2006, 07:19 PM
Images don't show up.
Yeah I know, but you all know the picture of Hitler and Ferdinand Porsche ;)