PDA

View Full Version : New Honda UK ads for diesel

Matra et Alpine
10-22-2004, 08:24 AM
Evidence that drugs are rife in the advertising agencies of the UK.

See the full 'experience' at www.honda.co.uk and click on the oil drop with the hummingbirds :0

Weird, at the beginning annoying but you cant' get the tune out of your head and then finally you have to admit to liking the song !! THEN you click on the link that lets you singalong with the bouncing ball .... Either that or the weekend drinking has started too early for me :)

Enjoy .........

BTW, the serious message is that Honda have produced a seriously good diesel :)

Can hate be good ? :whistles:
hate something .. change something ...
make somethign better ... :whistles:

EDIT: DAMN< can't give you the song, you'll all just have to go to the site and we can all join in .......

UCP HEALTH WANRING:
This ad could seriously damage your mental health and reults in you constantly humming an inane tune. You have been warned :)

McLareN
10-22-2004, 08:30 AM
Damn, now i cant get the song out of my head.....its so catchy...

Cotterik
10-22-2004, 08:59 AM
hate somethin *badum* Change somethin *badum* hate somethin Change somethin make somethin BETERRRR! :D

UK CARS
10-22-2004, 09:17 AM
hate somethin *badum* Change somethin *badum* hate somethin Change somethin make somethin BETERRRR! :D
Lah lah lah lah lah lah LahHH!

Mustang
10-22-2004, 12:38 PM
I was bored the other day so i was playing on there and found the linkt o get your free honda "hate somethin change somethin" bags so naturally i sent of for about 20 :p you can download the vid and the plain song on there :D

IWantAnAudiRS6
10-22-2004, 12:54 PM
LOL I love this advert, I have it on DVD (Honda send it to you), I've ordered the free bags, downloaded the video, and downloaded the song! I can also play it on guitar!

Mustang
10-22-2004, 01:05 PM
you need help ;)

Matra et Alpine
10-22-2004, 01:08 PM
I can also play it on guitar!
chords or tab ?
Post it :)

henk4
10-23-2004, 12:27 AM
It sounds like Honda is fully prepared to attack the US market.

r1ckst4
10-23-2004, 12:50 AM
:eek: OMG! when u guys talked about the catchy tune... i didnt think it would be so catchy! da dum da dum da dum da dum... :D

anyways... that is one quiet engine! :eek:

PerfAdv
10-23-2004, 12:54 AM
It sounds like Honda is fully prepared to attack the US market.
Let 'em cm, can't touch the Cummings diesel's torque :D j/k

I saw a program about Honda's interest in diesel tech, the development of the new oil burner. As the most prolific manufacturer of internal combustion engines, it's been a long time coming that Honda make a diesel. If they can sell it in the States they'll make it, I guess that's their philosophy.