PDA

View Full Version : Hondas suck but when they turn into Ferrari F50's they look alright!!!

85RX7
10-23-2004, 09:20 PM
http://andrew.blackpepper.co.nz/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=107#107

d-quik
10-23-2004, 09:30 PM
First of all Honda does not suck, second of all this is older than the age of your your balls multiplied by hitler's birthyear.

car_fiend
10-23-2004, 09:31 PM
holy shyt, OMG!!!!, thaz crazzzzzzzzzzzy.

illusionest
10-23-2004, 09:38 PM
holy friggin hell!
O_O!
SWEETNESS!!!!
japanese - italian supercar. !!!!! >.<

85RX7
10-23-2004, 09:49 PM
First of all Honda does not suck, second of all this is older than the age of your your balls multiplied by hitler's birthyear.

All i can say is......STFU!!! seems like the other people havn't seen it before so its worthwile.

@wall
10-24-2004, 12:00 AM
that is so insulting. and they actually put ferrari badges on it as well...

drakkie
10-24-2004, 12:27 AM
i agree with him , hondas suck, and this is a repost

DiabloVT
10-24-2004, 01:05 AM
everything on this damn site is a repost haha

btw, check out the super-rice van in the background of one of the pics near the top haha

holdens
10-24-2004, 02:02 AM
ay no need for the attitude 85rx7
ive seen this before but i would have stayed with the honda rather than a cheep rip off looking ferrari

Mustang
10-24-2004, 02:12 AM
personally i think that the NSX is a good car, but think it sucks like that, "whats the point in pretending something your not, just be waht you are that whats really cool" (quote from Starsky and hutch:p)

r1ckst4
10-24-2004, 02:12 AM
d-quik... there is really no need for u to be rude like dat... if u dont have anything better to say then dont post. Obviously not everyone has seen it not even me. so STFU

back to the topic... that's just crazy! it looks exactly like an F50!:eek: no one would expect that that car is a fake ferrari!.... nice find mike!
but if i own an NSX, i'm not sure if i would do dat:rolleyes:... but i dont know... maybe i would... :p

85RX7
10-24-2004, 02:21 AM
everything on this damn site is a repost haha

btw, check out the super-rice van in the background of one of the pics near the top haha

That van is not rice!!!

That is pure jap style bro, those vans have mad styles. Smooth wide arched vans, Wot makes that rice? It is in no wat overdone, no crappy stickers, oversized wings, nothing. Im interested in why u think it's rice........ :confused: :confused: :confused:

dydzi
10-24-2004, 02:56 AM
guy had great idea with that 'ferrari'. but its a lot of hard work to get a result like that

Mustang
10-24-2004, 02:59 AM
If that was me if just leave these HAUGE wheels on and put the body backt o normal :p

http://ahru.co.jp/usercar/002/stage02/003b.jpg

whiteballz
10-24-2004, 03:01 AM
he didnt know what else to call it. thats why half you guys insult the japanese cars. because you guys think their stuff sucks. i would prefer an NXS type R (though this isnt a type R) to a ferrari. because i like japanese cars. they are reliable, they have great road balance. they have great economy. they look good. and they are easily able to mod.

i think that the japanese are great. their crazy style that carrys over to their cars. they are just cool.

dont diss them coz they are different.

Luciferous
10-24-2004, 04:39 AM
Japanese cars are a lot of things but looking good isnt one of them

cuntukimushroom
10-24-2004, 04:44 AM
lol, any1 could now that thats fake the nose is really fake shure but how much does it cost more than the car its self?

Niko_Fx
10-24-2004, 06:32 AM
Hondas suck but when they turn into Ferrari F50's they look alright!!!

1 - It looks way better as an NSX than as a fake Ferrari, you are such a ricer

2 - Honda sucks because...???

3 - Big Time Re-Post

Wolf03
10-24-2004, 07:37 AM
First of all, if Hondas suck so much, why are they popular among normal people (Civic, Accord), tuner scene (S2000, Civic, Accord, NSX) and racing (NSX)?
Second of all, this may sound stupid but what's that material they used to make the form? :rolleyes:

SPHFerrari
10-24-2004, 07:50 AM
wow thats really stupid. but still, it is one of the better replicas ive seen. but still stupid.
and not all hondas suck, the nsx is a good car.:)

Quiggs
10-24-2004, 08:06 AM
The proportions aren't all that great, especially on the radiator vents in the hood, and the taillights. But I've seen worse.

As for the vans.. Those things have more money invested in the paintbooth than most of this site's user's cars are worth.

Esperante
10-24-2004, 11:45 AM
off topic, but look at that terrible ricer in the background :D
http://ahru.co.jp/usercar/002/stage03/006b.jpg

IWantAnAudiRS6
10-24-2004, 12:30 PM
Hondas do so not suck. They are a good, down to earth car that you can always depend on. Some are sporty- the Type-R's, S2000 and NSX are cases in point. And IMHO, the Ferrari F50 is butt-ugly, the NSX is much better looking.

85RX7
10-24-2004, 01:06 PM
Sorry if i insulted some of u guys, it wasn't intentional. I was just saying that in almost every way (that i can think of) the F50 owns the NSX. So to directly compare the 2 cars is not hard, in my opinion, the NSX sux compared to the pure style of the supercar.

This thread wasn't ment to turn into a debate/argument about who likes Hondas and why, it was ment to show u guys of the skill of these people. So lets get this thing back on track.

UK CARS
10-24-2004, 01:15 PM
it looks like a ferrari frog

Esperante
10-24-2004, 01:19 PM
shouldn't have done that to the NSX, the F50's faster, but it looks TERRIBLE. They should've given the F50 an NSX body.

Egg Nog
10-24-2004, 01:47 PM
The NSX is one of the best-designed (easy and inexpensive to own) cars in the world, ever. It's reliable, goes like stink, and doesn't require a non-millionaire owner to sell his house, family, and internal organs to keep it in good shape.

The fact that someone turned it into an F50 look-a-like? Well, that's their business. A ridiculous waste of money if you ask me (that would cost soo much), but hey, it's not my choice, is it?

Niko_Fx
10-24-2004, 03:38 PM
This thread wasn't ment to turn into a debate/argument about who likes Hondas and why, it was ment to show u guys of the skill of these people. So lets get this thing back on track.

If it really was meant that way then you should have thought of another title.

DodgeNitroBIRM
10-24-2004, 04:00 PM
The NSX is one of the best-designed (easy and inexpensive to own) cars in the world, ever. It's reliable, goes like stink, and doesn't require a non-millionaire owner to sell his house, family, and internal organs to keep it in good shape.

Maybe in your world, but I would have to sell a house just to buy the car, and that's not including the insurance required to drive it anywhere. :confused:

kko
10-24-2004, 04:29 PM
I think that thats sweet, took a good car, and made it look like he wanted it to.
I wouldnt want to put a ferrari badge on it tho :(

Egg Nog
10-24-2004, 05:28 PM
Maybe in your world, but I would have to sell a house just to buy the car, and that's not including the insurance required to drive it anywhere. :confused:

Maybe in my world of $450 Porsches? I don't think so... There's no way in hell I could afford something like that :)

It was a bit of a mistake... I meant to say "supercar" instead of just "car" :)... then of course, it would've made sense in context.

whiteballz
10-25-2004, 02:03 AM
Sorry if i insulted some of u guys, it wasn't intentional. I was just saying that in almost every way (that i can think of) the F50 owns the NSX. So to directly compare the 2 cars is not hard, in my opinion, the NSX sux compared to the pure style of the supercar.

85xxx:
#1: the NSX is THE japanese supercar. it was beating the murcelago AND the gallardo, AND the 360, AND the GT2 AND the m3 csl in a 3 lap race till the last two corners. it came third, lambo, lambo nsx.

#2: obviously by the name of this thread you ether consiously or sub-consiously wanted to start something.

esprante:
#1: esprante, you dont know that car in the background is rice. it may well be the fastest road worthy honda. it might deserve a cool paint job.

#2: i would prefer that "ricer" over a ghetto chromed out hummer anyday.

#3: "pimping" is worse then rice. you dont NEED a 17 in screen in a door of a hummer. but people do it. not only you cant see it properly in the car, he said its just to wow the judges.
THAT is un-nessicary modding

r1ckst4
10-25-2004, 03:32 AM
We were always on-track, it was YOU and rick that took it OFF track. So it is you that needs a retracker not us.
Look, what r u on about?!

85rx7 was apologising to other members becoz he said that honda sucks... he wasnt apologising to you, he didnt need to apologise to you... and he's not going to and same here with me too...

u know what d-quik?... do me a favour... NEVER reply to any of my post from now on in any threads... becoz somehow ur replies to me always get on my nerves...

85RX7
10-25-2004, 09:12 PM
This is actually pretty cool, even with me be flamed a little :p, keep it up, its fun to read...!!!