PDA

View Full Version : My third chop....Jeep

Blitz_
10-23-2004, 10:30 PM
heres my third chop, a jeep, ive done alot to it and took me quite a while coz im stll getting used to chopping. Anyhow, i hope u like it :)

Window tint, rear headlights, heightened, red shockies, only 2 top headligh proiectors, removed the pillar thingy and some other stuff as well

The original is on the far right

illusionest
10-23-2004, 10:52 PM
1) ur 1st chop is very clean, but i have no idea y in the world the rear wheel is attached to the side (skirt). :S thats just wrong, plz fix that
2) the only wrong in ur 2nd chop is the canoe, i rather have ur jeep with no canoe, cus it looks fake. o and thers more tha just shocks behind the wheels ;)

good job, nice and clean. keep it up

Blitz_
10-23-2004, 11:00 PM
:confused: its connected to the side skirt, damn i didnt realise that, r u sure it just from where u r looking coz if u like looked at the jeep from the side it would look right ( ive just extended the side step more ), well ive quickly edited it so im not sure if ive corrected it.

Oh and the canoe, lol i knew it looks totally fake i just experimented wif something on the top, at one stage it was a whole lot of firewood :rolleyes:

illusionest
10-23-2004, 11:08 PM
hmmm....
i still see it. here, let me fix it for u... lol

illusionest
10-23-2004, 11:16 PM
here ya go., changed da wheels a lot., it shouldnt be stuck to the car now. lol .i mean both front and rear.

Blitz_
10-23-2004, 11:31 PM
:D yay!! thank you so much, lol i didnt see it aye, now i realise it, looks real now. Thankyou very much!