PDA

View Full Version : Game shark II + GT3 = Awesome!

werty
10-24-2004, 07:19 PM
I just bought a game shark two for my ps2, and the cheats for gran tourismo 3 are sooo cool.

I can make a car have 100,000 plus horsepower!!! :p

My formula 1 cars have like 4,000 hp each and do 380mph. :eek: :D

I have had the game for awhile and i came to the conclusion that it takes too long to save up for the cars, so i did the cheat for 10 trillion dollars and bought every car fully loaded. :p

Does anyone else have some cool stories or cheats for GT3?

Niko_Fx
10-24-2004, 07:25 PM
That's awesome Werty :)

I already have too much money, so that's not an issue... But the HP thingy sounds like fun :).

I'm waiting for GT4, but I'll play it fair and square, I've never been a big fan of cheats on games that I really care about.

werty
10-24-2004, 07:27 PM
I'm waiting for GT4, but I'll play it fair and square, I've never been a big fan of cheats on games that I really care about.
same here, but i figure, this game is old and gt4 comes out soon, so why not make it a little more interesting. btw a car with 100,000+ hp just spins :p

illusionest
10-24-2004, 07:35 PM
lol good job !
i always wanted gameshark
but i never ever in my entire life used a single cheat in GT3. :D
i earn my money with my skillz. not cheats. hehehe.

o and sumtimes, changing the parts (so technical i have no idea wut they r) might help top speed and accel.

KeRmIt
10-24-2004, 11:29 PM
Ive always wondered wat game shark is and how it works... but i wouldnt use it on gran turismo maybe now on 3 as gt4 is on its way but ive always wanted 2 play fair n square n win my cars...
a downer about game sharks is how would u win the prize cars that cant be bought? is there a cheat 2 get the prize cars? :confused:

ruim20
10-25-2004, 03:29 AM
i have a diferent question, does anybody know if gt4 will have dragsters or anything like it, in gt3 we coulnd't do a proper start, the game just wouldn't give the tyres grip to playaround with dragstarts in the test track. so if anyone knows...

werty
10-25-2004, 03:54 PM
Ive always wondered wat game shark is and how it works... but i wouldnt use it on gran turismo maybe now on 3 as gt4 is on its way but ive always wanted 2 play fair n square n win my cars...
a downer about game sharks is how would u win the prize cars that cant be bought? is there a cheat 2 get the prize cars? :confused:
prize cars are easy to get, half of them u can chet buy making thm 5 dollars or sometimes only 1 dollar

and the other cars that are winners only, you can put a cheat on to win the race instantly, and then you go get your "hard earned prize car" :p

i myself dont like cheating on games either, but gt3 is so old and gt4 is coming soon, so i decided it was ok for this instance :)

Right now i havent had much time to alter the cars, but my formula one cars are the best so far, my F68m or whatever....it has 4000+ hp and does 360mph with great handling for turns, and my tommy kierra car has same hp but does 380mph

it depends on the car, the formula one do better because they have higher rpms to work with, regular cars with too much hp from the cheat just redline at 200 and it no fun, thats why you have to adjust the shifting points in settings

danno
10-25-2004, 04:01 PM
i coulda got something like that but if you use it and then play on xbox live you generally get shunned. nobody likes the people that have used action replay.

QuattroMan
10-25-2004, 05:33 PM

Cool avatar brooooooooooo!