PDA

View Full Version : Just Out Of Curiousity

cuntukimushroom
10-27-2004, 08:05 AM
1) with the paid subscription where does the money go forwards to?
2) why does UCP need the money has something happened??

if you could explain it in futher details itll be super my main question is how

cheers! :) rhys
im just curious about whats going on

Matt
10-27-2004, 08:10 AM
Why does UCP need money? How do you think the hosting and programming and travel for shows and equipment for photography gets paid for?

And the money goes to Wouter to pay for all of the above.

cuntukimushroom
10-27-2004, 08:13 AM
oh right, so thats why i cant access the wallpapers, cheers hey im just curious i thought it is all free im not that kinda money politics thingy guy :D ;)

Matt
10-27-2004, 08:17 AM
oh right, so thats why i cant access the wallpapers, cheers hey im just curious i thought it is all free im not that kinda money politics thingy guy :D ;)

It has nothing to do with politics. It has to do with Wouter being able to make enough money to keep the site running.

Matt
10-27-2004, 08:17 AM

And again with the punctuation. This is ridiculous.

cuntukimushroom
10-27-2004, 08:19 AM
hey i dont know whats going on, then you awnsered it for me. a/w do you have a sense of humour? i know i do. if money were no object, ill subscribe for a year, politics? my bad

Matt
10-27-2004, 08:21 AM
hey i dont know whats going on, then you awnsered it for me. a/w do you have a sense of humour? i know i do. if money were no object, ill subscribe for a year

Using bad punctuation has nothing to do with a sense of humor. All the information I gave you regarding the paid subscriptions was already answered in all the other threads about this - threads in which you posted. It's ridiculous to keep asking the same questions and getting the same answers and still not understanding.

cuntukimushroom
10-27-2004, 08:23 AM
i do well understand thank you, i do understand that this is a big web page. no need to be so mean. your like my brother my brothers not a nice guy

Matt
10-27-2004, 08:24 AM
i do well understand thank you, i do understand that this is a big web page. no need to be so mean

I'm not being mean. I'm being frank and forward...and a little annoyed.

cuntukimushroom
10-27-2004, 08:25 AM
right calm down please, your an adult ( i think) and im a teenager so im not as smart as you. dont expect people to be as smart as you.

Matt
10-27-2004, 08:26 AM
right calm down please, your an adult ( i think) and im a teenager so im not as smart as you.

It has nothing to do with being smart. It has to do with reading information that is readily available and has been previously discussed.

HELLO^.^
10-27-2004, 08:29 AM
well can i say i am his brother hes gon down stairs to watch t.v. hes not such a good reader, sometimes he missing things sorry for anything hes done hes very very stupid

Matt
10-27-2004, 08:30 AM
He's not stupid. I don't think that. I just think he should look for information before he asks for it. Most answers are already available.

HELLO^.^
10-27-2004, 08:32 AM
cool, cheers ill tell him that when he comes onto the comp hes not a good reader thats why he goes to this DDAT thingy

Matt
10-27-2004, 08:35 AM
If that's true, then I apologize for what I said about the punctuation.

My advice, cuntuki - use this place to learn how to read and how to write better. There are many people on here who post with proper grammar and punctuation. Use them as an example.

HELLO^.^
10-27-2004, 08:37 AM
cool hes coming on now seeya!

cuntukimushroom
10-27-2004, 08:39 AM
oh cheers bro you told him i went to the DDAT thanks:(. thanks for the advice matt ill use it for future use

rhys:)

Rockefella
10-27-2004, 12:25 PM
I like writing with proper punctuation in here, it helps when writing notes and short answer/ essay questions in school. Messenger is usually another story when talking to my other friends :)

Matt
10-27-2004, 12:27 PM
Talking to McReis off the forums, he called it SMS Disease. People stop using complete words, stop making complete thoughts and start using improper spelling to save keystrokes on their phone. And it becomes such a habit that they are unable to translate back into full sentences/thoughts with correct grammar and punctuation.

cuntukimushroom
10-27-2004, 01:23 PM
bingo! thats true

Supercarfreak123
10-27-2004, 07:05 PM
i escpeccially hate it when somewhen says "lol" out loud, or something like that.