PDA

View Full Version : Xbox V.s. Ps2

Batmobile_Turbo
11-01-2003, 09:22 AM
so which would you want more , and which do you think is better.
you could also vote for....game..........cube........eheheheheheh

SL500
11-01-2003, 09:52 AM
I vote for the PS2 coz its great
but i think PS3 will really awesome

16-4Veyron
11-01-2003, 10:15 AM
Putting costs aside. . .

The XBOX has anywhere from 2x - 3x better performance in
hardwear, wherever you look.

The reall difference comes from experence, game designers have knone what to expect from the ps2 for years, and theyr methode are near perfection, where as Xbox on the other hand, is a new out of the box concept. if u think about it that way... and look a couple years in the future, i could see Xbox passing the PS2 up pretty soon.

the only reasons i could see some1 buyin a PS2 are...

1. Range of good games
2. Price

16-4Veyron
11-01-2003, 10:17 AM
SL500: I vote for the PS2 coz its great

. . . . .

Wow, inteligent words, now how bout u back it up?

SL500
11-01-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by 16-4Veyron
. . . . .

Wow, inteligent words, now how bout u back it up?
hehe,what a smart kid

Misho
11-01-2003, 11:49 AM
i'll take a ps2 coz u can modify it and buy games that cost 1 US dollar !!
and anyways, it has a better range of games. probably coz it has been out for a longer time.

white devil
11-01-2003, 12:09 PM
Ask me on those thing s i am an expert in those
i owned a
Nintendo
ps1
ps2
Xbox( i still have it):p

i liked the XBOX the most but the price hehehehehhe
but the only thing that i am getting problem with is finding som new CD but i was looking for the next 2 month XboX will be selling new CD s before the PS2 and i like XboX the most
ever played (Metal gear, Metal gear 2 ,if not go and play it}
it s the best game i have ever played

Red line
11-01-2003, 03:04 PM
I have owned:
Sega Genesis
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
PS2 (still have)
I vote PS2. I onw one and have played Xbox plenty of times at my friends house. Many people have argued that the Xbox's graphics are superior to the PS2. That is true but from what I have seen the difference goes unnoticed by the naked eye. It's such a small detail that it shouldn't be used as an argument for the Xbox. Look at these games:
1. Gran Tourismo series (1-4)
2. Grand Theft Auto series (1-4)
3. Metal Gear Solid series (1-3)

Gran tourismo3 is the best racing simulator out there and #4 will be even better. Only PS2.
Grand theft auto (Vice City) is the best free-roaming/RPG violent game out there ever! Together Grand theft Auto3 and Vice city sold over 9 million copies. That tells you something about the popularity of the Ps2 because of this game. Only for PS2 until later this year which won't make a difference because anyone who wanted VC already has it and wont buy it for Xbox.
The Metal gear solid series is one of The best espionage games there is and it's also only for PS2 until Substance which very few Xboxers bought.

white devil
11-01-2003, 04:01 PM
is there Metal gear 3 or metal gear substance
iplayed them all but the substance has just some diffrence than Metal gear 2 and thats all

DwZX35
11-01-2003, 05:38 PM
god, i'm sick of people dissing gamecube, I mean, the only real reason people diss it is either because its small, less expensive, and doesnt have a DVD-player. Seriously, It have better graphics than most Ps2 games have, Rivaling Xbox, it loads a helluve lot faster than both, it uses 60 fps over the 30 fps most PS2 games have, its compact and easyer to set up, so you can take it places, you can hook it to your GBA for games that are compatible. You can even play GBA games on it with the GB player, and it has the only efficient wireless controller, the Xbox one was about 10 hourse of play for it, the wavebird has around 50, and it has the most manageable controls. and why would i need another DVD player? I have 2 already, and now you'll diss it about how it doesnt have onling play, well, there are barely any games that actually work online for PS2 and Xbox. So STFU and don't dis the gamecube.

Batmobile_Turbo
11-01-2003, 07:18 PM
xbox has Metal gear solid substance and i'm pretty sure it has mgs 3 and for mgs 1 i already have a ps1 and beat mgs 1 sevral times so that doesn't bug me. i dont really care about grand theft auto anyway. but the gt seiries is what i really care about and it really killes me that it's not on xbox. but xbox has waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better online play and graphics than ps2.

the only reason i don't like game cube is because i think the controllers are weird and it doesn't play dvds. but i like some games for it.

Batmobile_Turbo
11-01-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by DwZX35
and now you'll diss it about how it doesnt have onling play, well, there are barely any games that actually work online for PS2 and Xbox. So STFU and don't dis the gamecube.

actually there are a whole lot of games for xbox online but your right about ps2 not many online games for it.

Red line
11-01-2003, 09:11 PM
ofcourse neither systems have very many online games since the concept is still somewhat new and companies are just now incorprating that ability. Xbox has only a few more online games than PS2. Only a few of them are good anyway.
PS2 has: Tony Hawk3, Tony Hawk Underground, Socom1 and 2,
Midnight Club2, Madden 2004, Nfl 2k3, and a few more sports games, I'm sure that I left out a few others. I believe thats enough online play to keep someone busy until the PS2 developes even more. The Ps2 was the first (excluding PC's) to come up with the idea to have an online war game(Socom) and the ability to talk to your teammates through a headset.

Red line
11-01-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by White Devilis there Metal gear 3 or metal gear substance

Yes but it wont come out until Dec. this year or Jan. next year. But I have read many articles, seen pictures, and even saw the 11minute long preview shown in Japan since they produced and made the game they get it long before the U.S. does. Darn them!
It looks to be 10x better than the second MGS!

I suggest that if you want more info. check out this website from Egm magazine(Electronics Gaming Monthly) and read the interview with Hideo Kojima...
http://www.egmmag.com/article2/0,4364,1257663,00.asp

Here are some pics..ofcourse they might be a little distorted since they were enlarged but rest asure, the game will look much better!

Red line
11-01-2003, 09:36 PM
This is the new setting for MGS3!!! The Jungle.

Red line
11-01-2003, 09:37 PM
You can even go through the water in order to get to strategic "extermination" points..

Red line
11-01-2003, 09:39 PM
Now you can actually use knives instead of repeatedly choking tham. Can you spot the other three enemies besides the one getting his jugular sliced?

Red line
11-01-2003, 09:41 PM
Sometimes the enemies can be hidden very well through their camoflauge and face paint that you won't know that they are standing in front of you unless they shoot!! Surprisingly this is not the case in this picture. Just think of what it will be like in the jungle at night when it is raining!!

Red line
11-01-2003, 09:46 PM
obviously you can tell that i am very excited about this game so I promise that this is my last picture.
This enemy unit is formed so that there is a leader looking straight ahead, two in the middle looking in opposite directions to the sides, and the last looks backwards to cover their butts! It will be hard to get close to these guys to take them out. Did I mention that there will even be hidden snipers randomly placed in the jungle in the tall trees!! Oh Crap!

SL500
11-01-2003, 10:44 PM
Whoah there!!!!!!:eek:
Thats AWESOME .

white devil
11-02-2003, 09:27 AM
is that Metal gear 3 this is snake hehe
man who played Metal gear1 and 2
i played Metalgear 1 ,2 and the substance and from wich web site did you get those i would like to leurn more about this game
it s my favourit :p

Red line
11-02-2003, 10:49 AM
This is Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater. It's called snake eater because when you are in the jungle for a long time you obviously will get hungry and need to find some food. In the video that I saw for this upcoming game it showed "Snake" eating a snake for survival in the jungle. Pretty awesome huh?

Any way I already posted the website where I got this info at but here it is again...
read the interview with Hideo Kojima...
http://www.egmmag.com/article2/0,4364,1257663,00.asp

P.S It will be for PS2 ONLY for at least the first year that it is out.
Sorry Xboxers but I hope that you at least have friends that have PS2 so that you can play this unbelievable game!:)

Red line
11-02-2003, 11:03 AM
Look. It's Rambo!Hehehe

Batmobile_Turbo
11-02-2003, 06:13 PM
all systems aside, this game will probably be for PC, and propably a "substance" version for xbox or something. and besides i can just wait for PS3.

whitesmoke23
11-02-2003, 07:30 PM
I am all for Ps2. I would rather have a very slightly slower processor and graphics and more games to choose from. Rather than, a slightly faster system and hardly any games to use it for. Tech TV's Xgames show interviewed SONY and they said that they are making almost every game online now. There is that answer. GT3 A-Spec was " only the start of the PS2 potential graphics", said the GT3 A-Spec producer. Gt4 will not even be the FULL potential and yet you have seen some of those pics. MGS3 is another good example. Look at Redlines pic. My friend recently bought a system. Of course, it was ps2 because he said " it had a great amount of #1 games compared to Xbox, so it will entertain me more in the long run." Those two games just above will likely hold the PS2 over until PS3 which will likely come out in late 2004 or early 2005. Courtesy of Tech TV's interview with SONY. Well, hopefully I have changed a few minds. I can't make anyone choose something so it is really what you feel is better. I have just showed a lot of really important facts for PS2 though.

Red line
11-02-2003, 07:42 PM
Hey whitesmoke23, go to the website discusion-custom status and save one of the pics(avatars) that batmobile has given and then go to your "user cp" then edit profile. Change the avatar by "Browsing" for the saved pic. You can see that I have changed mine to a viper. Yours is still the yellow zonda.
cya tomarrow at 3:20pm

Batmobile_Turbo
11-02-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by whitesmoke23
I am all for Ps2. I would rather have a very slightly slower processor and graphics and more games to choose from. Rather than, a slightly faster system and hardly any games to use it for. .

there aren't as few games for XBOX as you think and it's not"slightly" faster it's 2 times faster than the ps2 plus it has soooooo many great features.

crisis
11-02-2003, 10:40 PM
You can get a free xbox when you sign up for a mobile phone deal here at the moment. I have a PS2 and so do a lot of my mates. thats the reason I got it. There are heaps of new games and heaps of second hand ones. the ability to play online should not be discounted. This has great potential. also the ability to chip them to accept copied games. I know Sony wont like to hear that but maybe when they stop gouging the public $100 a disk we might not see the need to pirate. I think you would be foolish to buy anything other than Xbox or PS2. Sony and Microsoft are unlikely to be beaten where the others may find that slow sales makes them unviableto proceed with. Still at $200 a shot I suppose you wint have blown too much. It s the software that will be the problem.

Motorer1
11-03-2003, 12:27 PM
Game over. Ps2 is better.

Red line
11-03-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Batmobile_turbo
there aren't as few games for XBOX as you think and it's not"slightly" faster it's 2 times faster than the ps2 plus it has soooooo many great features.

No offense but, First of all, you don't have either a PS2 or an Xbox so without that extended experience, you can't base your reasoning solely on hearsay. I know that you might have played both of them a little. Iknow you did at my house. But if you owned both systems for a year then I'm sure that you would give the PS2 a little more respect. Considering that you would get atleast the same amount of playtime and enjoyment out of it as the Xbox. You have to see them in action a lot longer than 10 min at Best Buy.

Yet most of it is still based on personl opinion.:)

whitesmoke23
11-03-2003, 02:50 PM

First, there aren't near as many top 5 or #1 games for Xbox as Ps2. Such as Madden 2001,2002,2003,2004, Metal Gear solid 2,MGS3(soon), GTA-Spec 3, Gran Turismo 4(soon), Grand Theft Auto 3, Vice City, Tony Hawk's 2,3, and Underground, True Crime, The Getaway, Driver 3, and many others. THese games and more have been rated by EGM as great not by me. (NOTE: Only a few of these are on Xbox or will be. Still, EVERY one of these games and more will be or are on PS2.) So what if it is faster by two times( as redline said, " ten minutes in Bestbuy can't really give you a difference.You need both the systems to back yourself up. NO offense at all intended to you BF.) I would ,again, rather be able to get all of these games than just a few. I want all of the best games. Not three- 6 or something like that. Therefore, since the Xbox isn't that much better than the PS2 then I would get the PS2. It is a great system with an unbelievable amount of extremely good rated games.
NOTE: Think about this too. All of these game companies wouldn't be selling more of their games to SONY if Microsoft was selling more Xbox systems would they? Well, since PS2 is selling more or close to the same amount of systems they get more game offers. Obviously, not every one, but most people like SONY better.

Batmobile_Turbo
11-03-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by whitesmoke23
First, there aren't near as many top 5 or #1 games for Xbox as Ps2. Such as Madden 2001,2002,2003,2004, Metal Gear solid 2,MGS3(soon), GTA-Spec 3, Gran Turismo 4(soon), Grand Theft Auto 3, Vice City, Tony Hawk's 2,3, and Underground, True Crime, The Getaway, Driver 3, and many others. THese games and more have been rated by EGM as great not by me..

mgs 2 substance is for xbox driver 3 is for xbox as is true crime. plus, so is madden 2001,2002,2003,2004 and tony hawk's pro skater 2, 3, 4 and underground. and I REALLY DON'T CARE about grand theft auto. the only games that extremely kill me are metal gear solid 3 and gran tourismo 3. besides any game that is worth while is worth waiting for, and all i have to do is wait for PS3 and get both of those games which would be cheaper by then, ok.

megotmea7
11-03-2003, 05:59 PM
cant wait for that MGS3:SE looks great!

white devil
11-03-2003, 06:04 PM
metal gear is the best:D
i finished all of the 3 before and they are all the best and till now i fineshed metal gear 2 substance for 3 times and if you ever finished it you might know how much time it needs hehehe:p
so 3 times and i am playing it for the 4 th time cause i like tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and every time i play it i descover somthing new i mean new tactices .IF YOU NEVER PLAYED METAL GEAR BUY IT AND PLAY IT YOU WILL NEVER REGRET THAT YOU BOUGHT IT:D

Red line
11-03-2003, 06:11 PM
I havent regreted it!! Played it a whole bunch!
Just can't wait for the 3rd one!!:)

Batmobile_Turbo
11-05-2003, 10:35 AM
my dad wants to get an XBOX if he's the one buying the system, but i can just go on ebay and buy a used PS2. i saw one for about 100 bucks.

crisis
11-05-2003, 11:07 PM
Try Dues X if you like metal gear. I played the PC version and it is the best game I have played. If the PS game is as good you'll have a ball.

SL500
11-06-2003, 04:32 AM
Btw,Who finished the GTA Vice City-more than 55%?
or GTA 3?

Red line
11-08-2003, 02:08 PM
SL500
Btw,Who finished the GTA Vice City-more than 55%?

I have beaten VC to about 80% and I know plenty of people who have beaten both games 100%.
WHY?:confused:

SL500
11-16-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Red line
I have beaten VC to about 80% and I know plenty of people who have beaten both games 100%.
WHY?:confused:
For the Rampages and Hidden packages
you must finish all the rampages and find all hidden packages for 100%.

Red line
11-18-2003, 03:38 PM
Here is a website that has a map of Vice City and all of the hidden package locations. It should help...

http://www.1up.com/article2/0,4364,1380176,00.asp

SL500
11-21-2003, 12:41 PM
Here is a website that has a map of Vice City and all of the hidden package locations. It should help...

http://www.1up.com/article2/0,4364,1380176,00.asp
Thanks for the link,thats great
so,what do you think about the next GTA?

DwZX35
11-21-2003, 09:40 PM
Overrated crap like all the rest, all you do is kil people and wreck cars, the things we love, and of course, the mission excuse, well now you defend a couple people, kill everyone, and wreck cars. If you've played it an hours you've played the whole game

Batmobile_Turbo
11-22-2003, 11:30 AM
Overrated crap like all the rest, all you do is kil people and wreck cars, the things we love, and of course, the mission excuse, well now you defend a couple people, kill everyone, and wreck cars. If you've played it an hours you've played the whole game

my sentiments exactly.

Misho
11-23-2003, 01:18 AM
does anyone here play winning eleven on ps2 ??

SL500
11-23-2003, 04:44 AM
The missions are great and hard,i think you couldnt finish that game.....
Fly with helicopter and airplane,great boats and racing cars......
thats the best game ever.
that game is for Adults! +18,Mature

white devil
11-23-2003, 12:46 PM
Do you think this game wont be on XboX :confused:

if not i will buy an PS3 so i cold play it cause it s my favourit game:confused:

Batmobile_Turbo
11-23-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by white devil
Do you think this game wont be on XboX :confused:

if not i will buy an PS3 so i cold play it cause it s my favourit game:confused:
vice city is on XBOX

white devil
11-23-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Batmobile_Turbo
vice city is on [CO

LOR=limegreen]XBOX[/COLOR]

right but after how much time
:p

Red line
11-24-2003, 01:51 PM
The Double Pack for Xbox and PS2 came out November 4. It includes both GTA3 and Vice City in one pack for $50 on Xbox and $40 on PS2.

DwZX35
11-25-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by SL500
The missions are great and hard,i think you couldnt finish that game.....
Fly with helicopter and airplane,great boats and racing cars......
thats the best game ever.
that game is for Adults! +18,Mature
the fact is that I wouldn't have a motive, the only point is to kill people

Batmobile_Turbo
11-28-2003, 03:21 PM
the fact is that I wouldn't have a motive, the only point is to kill people

that's why i hate the game

Red line
11-29-2003, 06:39 PM
And thats why millions (Yes literally Millions) of people love the game.

Batmobile_Turbo
11-29-2003, 06:54 PM

so what's your point? i still hate the game, it's a peice of SHIT

DwZX35
11-29-2003, 07:01 PM

yes, the love, driven by the ignorance.

people buy those games to do crap they could never get away with in real life, and the fact is, its is entirely too fake, you could never do crap like that in real life, OK, cops don't give up, and they don't call in the FBI or the Army, one policeman alone could probably take that punk down in realk life, and how many shots does it take to kill you? 50? You can't even swim!

r34_296kw
11-30-2003, 02:57 PM
hu cares, dont compare ps2 and xbox.......they are different consoles made for different kind of ppl......besides i wud luv 2 own a psx....

r34_296kw
12-01-2003, 12:44 AM
yes then you could all get drunk on fosters and drive around in your dad's skyline. nah we'd use lion red ay...more cheaper and the skylines been sold so we'd use my dadz new xr6 turbo

SL500
12-04-2003, 12:32 PM
yep
the GTA3 was the best game in 2002
and many people bought vice city,too.......
whatever, i think it isnt just about kill people

white devil
12-04-2003, 02:12 PM
I AM SOO CONFUSED

i am afraid that MGS3 wont be on XboX i am thinking of going and trade my XboX for an Ps2 :confused:

sombody help me bring me some info that says they will have it on XboX plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

cause i liked XboX more :(

and yes gta3 was realy a nice game but for me the best game in 2002 was MGS2 what do you think which is better ??:confused:

Batmobile_Turbo
12-04-2003, 05:23 PM
I AM SOO CONFUSED

i am afraid that MGS3 wont be on XboX i am thinking of going and trade my XboX for an Ps2 :confused:

DON'T do that.:eek: and i think that MGS2 is thousands of times better than gta3

r34_296kw
12-04-2003, 06:24 PM
I AM SOO CONFUSED

18 DO IT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! DONT LISTEN TO BATMOBILE JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

white devil
12-04-2003, 06:31 PM
DON'T do that.:eek: and i think that MGS2 is thousands of times better than gta3

i know you are right but i want to know if the MGS3 will be on XboX:(

man i like that game and i want to play it :(

MGS collection has been the best game i have ever played in my life and i want to know if the MGS3 will be on XboX:(

Batmobile_Turbo
12-04-2003, 09:22 PM
i know you are right but i want to know if the MGS3 will be on XboX:(

man i like that game and i want to play it :(

MGS collection has been the best game i have ever played in my life and i want to know if the MGS3 will be on XboX:(
VERY unfortunately:( :( :( MGS3 is not going to be on XBOX right away. the MGS seiries is the best games i've ever played in my life too. but, they will probably come out with it for XBOX later on.

SL500
12-05-2003, 11:15 AM
You can't even swim!
if you could swim finally, sharks ate yo
hehe

white devil
12-05-2003, 02:24 PM
VERY unfortunately:( :( :( MGS3 is not going to be on XBOX right away. the MGS seiries is the best games i've ever played in my life too. but, they will probably come out with it for XBOX later on.

i guess you arer right and i could wait a bit longer then see what will hapen :confused:

r34_296kw
12-05-2003, 03:53 PM
One question, what is the "MGS3"?.

DwZX35
12-05-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by r34_296kw
One question, what is the "MGS3"?.

Metal Gear Solid 3

r34_296kw
12-06-2003, 01:56 AM
Metal Gear Solid 3 ooooooooooooooh well i REALLY LUV dat game 2

Batmobile_Turbo
12-06-2003, 08:59 AM
i guess you arer right and i could wait a bit longer then see what will hapen :confused:
good man

white devil
12-09-2003, 02:53 PM
ooooooooooooooh well i REALLY LUV dat game 2

how could you like that game if it is not on sale yet :p

r34_296kw
12-09-2003, 03:59 PM
how could you like that game if it is not on sale yet :p hey man i aint a blonde.......what i meant was metal gear solid and metal gear solid 2 they belong to the same series and i luv those 2 games and am sure i will like the metal gear solid 3 when it comes out thats what i meant.............u guys always seem to take me wrongly

r34_296kw
12-09-2003, 03:59 PM
Read this and learn some new facts
> >
> >Hey guys,
> >
> >read this and let me know what u think
> >
> >Pweor of the hmuan mnid.
> >
> >Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
> >waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the
> >frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses
> >and you
> >can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not
> >raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
> >
> >Amzanig huh?

white devil
12-09-2003, 06:08 PM
taht's aultlacy pterty inttreesnig but i sltil had a lttile tbuolre radenig it aywany:p

hehehe lol

nxet tmie read it crafully lol:p

r34_296kw
12-09-2003, 06:25 PM
taht's aultlacy pterty inttreesnig but i sltil had a lttile tbuolre radenig it aywany:p maybe coz ur an idiot or u need sum glasses, if u already wear glasses then u must be an idiot, ur ur both then i dunno wat 2 call u :p and ppl call me an idiot funny that

Batmobile_Turbo
12-09-2003, 10:01 PM
maybe coz ur an idiot or u need sum glasses, if u already wear glasses then u must be an idiot, ur ur both then i dunno wat 2 call u :p and ppl call me an idiot funny that

yes funny that

white devil
12-10-2003, 05:29 PM
maybe coz ur an idiot or u need sum glasses, if u already wear glasses then u must be an idiot, ur ur both then i dunno wat 2 call u :p and ppl call me an idiot funny that

i think you r the only idiot here go back to you r place ASIAN car if you cant have fun then why are you here go to ASIAN CARS :mad:

white devil
12-11-2003, 06:17 AM
get f*****

dont start i am not a kind of those people i dont like anybody to insult me . Treat people as they treat you

did you see me insulting you :mad:

r34_296kw
12-11-2003, 04:51 PM
dont start i am not a kind of those people i dont like anybody to insult me . Treat people as they treat you

did you see me insulting you :mad: sorry den lil cry baby

white devil
12-12-2003, 02:29 PM
sorry den lil cry baby

look man i dont feel like it so stop it there dont cross the line and i wont :mad:

Batmobile_Turbo
12-12-2003, 04:22 PM
sorry den lil cry baby
i just think he's trying to tell you not to be such a jackass all the time.

DwZX35
12-12-2003, 05:31 PM
if someone needs glasses that doesnt make them stupid, moron

r34_296kw
12-12-2003, 05:37 PM
if someone needs glasses that doesnt make them stupid, moron chup gaandu

white devil
12-12-2003, 07:14 PM
you people here seems to have baybiesh minde if somoene joke you want to get on their back by insulting them :mad: why is that .. how old are you guys ???

DwZX35
12-13-2003, 12:33 PM
r34_296kw: yea!!!!11 dat makez u stoopid!

r34_296kw
12-13-2003, 07:17 PM
actually i wear glasses so i must be an idiot, right?. dats nice ;) did u no i like 2 break em 2 :p

r34_296kw
12-13-2003, 08:27 PM
did u no 2 4 i like cuz m u n liken duh wuttr uv sufin? du u did glasiz? bro ur jus ovadoin it..........bro das dusnt min jack............so if u dun no hw 2 do it den dun evn try u nerd :p

kennyknoxville
12-19-2003, 01:53 AM
im happy with my xbox, but the 2 best racing games are on ps2. gt3, and tokyo extreme racer zero.

white devil
12-21-2003, 10:23 AM
im happy with my xbox, but the 2 best racing games are on ps2. gt3, and tokyo extreme racer zero.

having the same problems :p but for now on we dont have to wory anymore i think all the game that will be for PS2 will also be on XboX and visversal
{correct me if the spelling is wrong :p } and maybe GT3 or GT4 will also be on
XboX :D

bballmikey105
12-24-2003, 12:00 PM
I dont see why anyone would like ps2 more than xbox. All the new games are on xbox. Xbox usually has better graphics. you can save your games and music on the hard drive. You can also play online on xbox. Whats so good about ps2?

Batmobile_Turbo
12-24-2003, 12:23 PM
I dont see why anyone would like ps2 more than xbox. All the new games are on xbox. Xbox usually has better graphics. you can save your games and music on the hard drive. You can also play online on xbox. Whats so good about ps2?
well you could play PS2 online but you'd have to buy a modem for it. i like XBOX more but PS2 i gonna have GT4 and MGS3, but i'm still gonna stick with XBOX

bballmikey105
01-03-2004, 08:05 PM
Do you mean that mgs3 & gran turismo 4 are only going to be on ps2?!?!?!?!
I dont have ps2!!!!! Nooooooooo!!!!! Gran turismo 4 is going to be so good. Look at the preview.

http://www.game-revolution.com/previews/featured/ps2/gran_turismo_4.htm

bubba_9110
03-29-2006, 08:58 PM
so which would you want more , and which do you think is better.
you could also vote for....game..........cube........eheheheheheh
i thank that ps2 is better than game cube and xbox.

Rockefella
03-29-2006, 09:00 PM
i thank that ps2 is better than game cube and xbox.
Thank you. Was there a point in doing that... ?

The_Canuck
03-29-2006, 09:07 PM
yes so that i could ageee with him muhahah. sorry:p

NuclearCrap
03-30-2006, 12:38 AM
I think that PS2's better because this thread resurrected, if that makes any sense at all. :confused: :p :D

Radoman
04-02-2006, 11:40 PM
Um... barring the bumpage of the old thread, I actually voted Gamecube for the simple reason that I don't just play Racing games, and although I love my PS2 and am a huge Metal Gear Solid fan, Gamecube has some of the best non-racing games out there. Although it has a PS2 port, Resident Evil 4 is probably the greatest action game in the past few years. The Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker is amazing despite the controversial graphics, and Twilight Princess promises to be amazing. There are other games to note as well, but I'm not going to bother listing them.

There are several other reasons why I chose the Gamecube, including the fact that Nintendo products are practically indestructible (especially compared with, for instance, the PS2), and for it's design.

Besides, somebody has to support the underdog :p

Otherwise, I'd say PS2.

syko
04-03-2006, 12:14 AM
finally someone else that votes for the cube. I agree with eveything except that i do play racing games but thats what a pc is for.

clutch-monkey
04-03-2006, 12:49 AM
gamecube, because i like....you know..actual gameplay

Pando
04-03-2006, 08:23 PM
Looking at the poll results makes me a very sad panda.

clutch-monkey
04-03-2006, 08:27 PM
Looking at the poll results makes me a very sad panda.
it reminds me how many people are consumer whores brainwashed by marketing :(

Radoman
04-03-2006, 09:20 PM
Sucks, don't it?

04-04-2006, 01:00 AM
shouldnt there be an other or pc option?

Austin
04-04-2006, 11:07 AM
:D hey what's up

Austin
04-04-2006, 11:09 AM
hey what's up

FIREFOX_RULES
04-06-2006, 03:46 AM
that looks like liquid from MGS1 (page 1)

Austin
04-06-2006, 10:19 AM
I vote for the PS2 coz its great
but i think PS3 will really awesome
hey what's up

werty
04-06-2006, 10:32 AM
hey what's up
^:p

hey hey hey whats what whats up up up dude dude dude, welcome welcome welcome to to to ucp ucp ucp.

man 430gt
04-06-2006, 10:36 AM
^:p

hey hey hey whats what whats up up up dude dude dude, welcome welcome welcome to to to ucp ucp ucp.
Werty, put down the crack and step away from the computer...

vantage-v8
04-06-2006, 11:48 AM
PS2 because of the great LAN-party-with-cockpits-and-all-the-stuff-for-6-players we can play with the GT4 game... :)

Xbox doesn't offer that.

Radoman
04-06-2006, 09:15 PM
that looks like liquid from MGS1 (page 1)

That's Big Boss before he got that title. Where have you been, under a rock?? Go play it and find out.