PDA

View Full Version : New ENZO pics taken by Lax

laxplayer98
10-30-2004, 02:33 PM
I just visited Foreign Car Italia a Ferrari,Porsche Maserati, and Aston Martin dealer near me. It was just a normal visit to see if they had anything new. That was until I went around back and looked in the service department where I saw one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen, a yellow Enzo with a tan interior. I knew who the Enzo was owned by ad everything because first of all it was featured in Car and Driver and second of all my dad's boss is neighbors with the guy who owns it, but i had never seen it in real life. It was amazing and just a little piece of info I believe this Enzo has nearly 20,000 miles on it. So to end my story the people who work there pulled it out of the service area and around to the side where I took many pictures of it. Here they are (http://supercarfreak.net/gallery/album581) :D :D :D :D :D

It was a good day :D (they also had an F50 and F40 there but i had already taken pictures of those last time I was there and the picture of the BMW 6-series in one of the pics is owned by my good friend's dad who I had no idea was going to be there)

McLareN
10-30-2004, 02:59 PM
Sweet pics m8...

illusionest
10-30-2004, 03:01 PM
:eek:
nice pics
wow... lucky....
enzo... *drool*

silverhawk
10-30-2004, 07:13 PM
great pics lax. a few days ago there was a POTD of a Red F50 & a Yellow 550 barchetta in a showrrom that looks exactly like this one. that Yellow CGT is really nice. ive set it as my wallpaper for now.
did you get a chance to sit in any of the cars?

laxplayer98
10-30-2004, 07:38 PM
great pics lax. a few days ago there was a POTD of a Red F50 & a Yellow 550 barchetta in a showrrom that looks exactly like this one. did you get a chance to sit in any of the cars?
Yeah that Pic was taken by me :D and no unfortunately they didn't let me sit in any of the cars :((although I have sat in that 6-series when i went to an autoshow last weekend with my friend whos dad owns it, to see those pics go to the gallery in my sig and go to local autoshow pics)

that Yellow CGT is really nice. ive set it as my wallpaper for now.
Thanks there are some more pics of the showrrom and the CGT that i took two weeks ago here (http://supercarfreak.net/gallery/album840) :D

werty
10-30-2004, 08:33 PM
sweet pics :cool:

what kind of camera do you use?

laxplayer98
10-31-2004, 06:33 AM
sweet pics :cool:

what kind of camera do you use?
I was waiting for you to see these Werty and I use a Nikon Coolpix 4300

werty
10-31-2004, 10:58 AM
I was waiting for you to see these Werty and I use a Nikon Coolpix 4300

is that a digital camera? how many megapixels would that be.....sorry i dont know much about camera's and wanted to know of one that takes super good quality pictures

i was thinking about this new sony camera that is 8 megapixels

laxplayer98
10-31-2004, 01:04 PM
is that a digital camera? how many megapixels would that be.....sorry i dont know much about camera's and wanted to know of one that takes super good quality pictures

i was thinking about this new sony camera that is 8 megapixels
Yes it is digital but I don't know hoe many megapixels it is or much about cameras period

kingofthering
12-07-2005, 02:09 PM
did they swap the engine or something, because someone ebayed a yellow enzo recently that had an engine swap.

P3RG4R3C
12-07-2005, 02:20 PM
Haha, I can hardly believe that.

cmcpokey
12-07-2005, 03:00 PM
my buddy was down there a few weeks ago, and told me about it... i guess FCI said it is not for sae, and they owner just keeps it there. i was gonna go see it last time i was in greensboro, but didnt have time. plus it was turkey day. do they still have the DB AR1 there? saw that a few months ago, was quite amazed by it.

laxplayer98
12-07-2005, 05:29 PM
my buddy was down there a few weeks ago, and told me about it... i guess FCI said it is not for sae, and they owner just keeps it there. i was gonna go see it last time i was in greensboro, but didnt have time. plus it was turkey day. do they still have the DB AR1 there? saw that a few months ago, was quite amazed by it.
No, the DBAR1 has been gone for about 3 months, however the Enzo is for sale for a cool 1,100,000$:D

symbolicsport
12-07-2005, 06:07 PM
that car is a beauty
EDIT M&A : Stop advertising your site and company.

Piacki_117
12-08-2005, 09:56 AM
nice pictures.

Vaigra
12-08-2005, 04:13 PM
surprising nobody's told you you should be using the UCP attachment system, and if not, you should attach at least a couple of pics as a sample.

laxplayer98
12-08-2005, 04:31 PM
surprising nobody's told you you should be using the UCP attachment system, and if not, you should attach at least a couple of pics as a sample.
Ok this thread is like over a year old. Back then the attachment system wasn't required. BTW this is the enzo that was on ebay and the engine was replaced. In fact i saw the car withouth the engine in it. Sorry no pics of it then.

Vaigra
12-09-2005, 07:57 AM
a year old? damn, sorry about that then.
stupid thread revivers.