PDA

View Full Version : lambo door tut requested by islero

illusionest
10-30-2004, 10:24 PM
lol heres the newb version of lambo doors
so messy eh?

anywayz . i know A LOT of u can do a better tut than this. and with lesser steps

1) choose a car.
2) lasso / highlight the door.
3) ctrl+c to copy and then ctrl+n, set background to transparent. and paste it
4) find a pic at same angle. lol i cant believe i was able to find another diablo
(no point to open doors when u have the same car with doors opened, but......still a tutorial...)

illusionest
10-30-2004, 10:27 PM
5) lasso / highlight the interior
6) paste it on the original, ctrl+t to play around with it, choose destort, skew, blah blah blah
7) after, highlight the left overs and hit delete
8) ctrl+shift+e to flatten, then go back to the original door with transparent background, select all, copy, go back to the other one, and paste.

illusionest
10-30-2004, 10:34 PM
9) after u paste the original door on, skew, destort, adjust angle, blah blah until its around half way opened.
10) on the same layer, lower the opacity and (like before) trim the parts u dont want overlapped
11) on the same layer, get the burn tool out and with a small brush get a lil shadow.
12) and now ur done! k, yes, i know sum of u guyz can do better. lol

k, the following is to open the window. just remember not to close the finished copy.

13) select how much u want the window opened

illusionest
10-30-2004, 10:38 PM
14) get the history brush out, and take that part out.
15) ctrl+d to un-highlight, and along the edges make a very close highlight (er, a strip)
16) get out the dodge tool, and with 2 swipes u should get it.
17) and ur done!

lol i just found out the interior is a bit off. o well.
u get the point

DiabloVT
10-30-2004, 10:45 PM
thats a pretty good effort! :) but yeah... i COULD whinge but theres no way in hell i could do anything as good as that, nice work

85RX7
10-31-2004, 01:19 AM
Not bad for a quick, simple tutorial. Its all you need to see basically. I guess you can add more steps if i think its necessary too. Good stuff illu.

islero
10-31-2004, 08:32 AM
Illu, that tut was brilliant :D ! I cant thank you enuf, man, thanks so much for spending your time!! :)

illusionest
10-31-2004, 10:51 AM
no problem..
this might help sum other new choppers out there

feel free to ask if u neeed more help

UK CARS
10-31-2004, 10:55 AM
Good try, the angles off abit.

baddabang
11-01-2004, 05:45 PM
illu this would make a nice gif for an avatar, if you a lambo fan. Good job