PDA

View Full Version : BMW E90 3-series chop

Babylon
11-01-2004, 09:07 PM
What's up guys, I'm here with my latest chop. It doesn't have much but its something. Took me like 10 minutes. Give me your opinion.

illusionest
11-01-2004, 09:22 PM
hmm..
u didnt do much, but its .. so clean!!!
the edges r really nice, good job lowering it, its very unnoticable,

85RX7
11-01-2004, 10:38 PM
not bad. It's a bit too low for me tho, the skirting comes up far to close to the front wheel, and the CF is too big. But i dont mind it.

400 posts! :D

Luciferous
11-02-2004, 03:13 AM
What is it about the chop forums that people enjoy raping classy looking cars by ricing them up? Why not do a Phantom chop?

Babylon
11-02-2004, 04:37 AM
then tell me what you want me to chop luciferous

illusionest
11-02-2004, 11:10 AM
ok this is going offf topic
chopping cars r just for fun
its not like we r making fun of them or making them any better.
so... ... yeh....

once again, very clean chop

Rebirth of Xar
11-02-2004, 07:59 PM
What is it about the chop forums that people enjoy raping classy looking cars by ricing them up? Why not do a Phantom chop?
Ive seen some really bad phantom chops.. do you personally chop? they way i see it to each their own.. If you have fun chopping then do it but dont criticize other people for trying to have fun..
btw heres a phantom chop that I made a while ago..
________
vapormatic (http://www.vaporshop.com/vapormatic-vaporizer.html)

Rockefella
11-02-2004, 09:16 PM
Luciferous, this is all for fun, and ricing them is easy, due to the high amount of high-res rims and bodykits found on carandmodel.com along with other tuner websites. Have a go at chopping for a good week or two and come back w/ a more intelligent statement.

ZeTurbo
11-02-2004, 11:37 PM
dont like it dont show up here. plain and simple. dont criticise what u dont understand. thats what stupid ppl do.
btw very nice chop although a bit too low. but very clean and well excuted.