PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari Enzo vs Pagani Zonda

tmnt_ppn
11-01-2004, 10:28 PM
Which one do you think is better, the Ferrari Enzo or Pagani Zonda?

illusionest
11-01-2004, 10:37 PM
oh
we had a thread similar to this
(so this is like a repost)
but o well, i choose ferrari enzo, cus thers a limit to how many they make. its special! :D

@wall
11-02-2004, 01:43 AM
oh
we had a thread similar to this
(so this is like a repost)
but o well, i choose ferrari enzo, cus thers a limit to how many they make. its special! :D

they are making even less zondas, like around 70 odd (so i have heard). but seeing as pagani has already almost gone bankrupt once it may be even less... :(

bucko
11-02-2004, 03:25 AM
I heard they are making 100 zondas ... 50 normal and 50 roadsters
I'd take the Zonda over the Enzo because its my favourite car in the world

Benz_Boy_1
11-02-2004, 03:29 AM
they are making 25 zondas a year... a limited run of 50 roadsters though

jones.dk
11-02-2004, 06:01 AM
Zonda all the way! i am just amased how Pagani can make such a great car as a first car! (i know he used to work for lambo etc etc...)

Its my Second favorite car! only beaten by the Aston MArtin VAnquish S V12.. :cool:

andy.muc
11-02-2004, 07:39 AM
Zonda all the way! i am just amased how Pagani can make such a great car as a first car! (i know he used to work for lambo etc etc...)

We'll how about Koenigsegg then?
I think it's his first ever build car, too...
IMO the Koenigsegg is even more a masterpiece of a debut :D

Oh, almost forgott, i'd take the Enzo...

Sweeney921
11-02-2004, 07:53 AM
zonda gets my vote, who needs paddle shift :p . but really, paddle shift seems like no fun.

ScionDriver
11-07-2004, 03:46 PM
Okay, for speed I take the Enzo, but for everything else I say the Zonda, I mean either car makes a statement, but inside the US especially, Pagani is less known. I also gotta says its looks are better, the Zonda is my favorite car.

scubasteve87
11-09-2004, 01:56 PM
The zonda looks better, is slower (but only in a trivial sense...), has a nicer interior, and a more dependable german engine, so i guess that pretty much defines where I stand...

RS6
11-09-2004, 02:02 PM
I would take the Zonda over a Ferrari Enzo. I really despise paddle shifts, a proper manual all the way.

taz_rocks_miami
11-09-2004, 02:19 PM
I really despise paddle shifts, a proper manual all the way.

I agree on that, the only time I would take a paddle shifter over a manual would be for serious racing were every advantage you can get counts. I just don't see the point of paddle shifters for street use, you probably spend 90% of the time in fully automatic anyway.

As far as these two cars go, I'll still take the Enzo over the Zonda even though it's paddle shifted. You can't turn your back on 40 years of experience
:)

RS6
11-09-2004, 02:22 PM
I agree on that, the only time I would take a paddle shifter over a manual would be for serious racing were every advantage you can get counts. I just don't see the point of paddle shifters for street use, you probably spend 90% of the time in fully automatic anyway.

As far as these two cars go, I'll still take the Enzo over the Zonda even though it's paddle shifted. You can't turn your back on 40 years of experience
:)

Yeah true, but I just think the Zonda is a very pure car, with a whole lot of style.