PDA

View Full Version : RARE Minichamps Audis For Sale

Bimmer Man
11-02-2004, 09:20 AM
I am selling 2 very rare 1:43 scale Audi cars as follows:

1002 - Minichamps Audi Quattro/Rohrl No45
1001 - Minichamps Audi Quattro/Stuck No44

These are the very first editions of Audi's by Minichamps. They are both immaculate in original boxes. Email me for pictures.

Matra et Alpine
11-02-2004, 09:42 AM
Are you 'kirade' on eBay ?

If not then these aren't THAT rare as they're for sale ending in 1 day.
Things that are TRULY RARE dont' appear on eBay that often.

Could be coincidence or could be this is just spam.

3000 of the Rohrl model are made, so why is this 'rare' ??

Best advise is NOT to try to sell things in your first post here on UCP.

McReis
11-02-2004, 12:17 PM
Are you 'kirade' on eBay ?

If not then these aren't THAT rare as they're for sale ending in 1 day.
Things that are TRULY RARE dont' appear on eBay that often.

Could be coincidence or could be this is just spam.

3000 of the Rohrl model are made, so why is this 'rare' ??

Best advise is NOT to try to sell things in your first post here on UCP.

Glad to know I have dozens of rare miniatures...:D

Bimmer Man
11-03-2004, 01:07 AM
these cars are rare and no I'm not Kirade. He is selling the same car and driver but but not this number. So before you jump to conclusions these do not appear on eBay that often and I have only ever seen one of these cars before.

Thanks for your comments, but please do your homework before jumping in with comments like that. I have been told by an Audi fanatic that these are rare cars.

Matra et Alpine
11-03-2004, 02:37 AM
these cars are rare and no I'm not Kirade. He is selling the same car and driver but but not this number. So before you jump to conclusions these do not appear on eBay that often and I have only ever seen one of these cars before.

Thanks for your comments, but please do your homework before jumping in with comments like that. I have been told by an Audi fanatic that these are rare cars.
That's Ok, bimmer, just checking.

But the last comment I'd made was the MOST relevant.
How do you expect to be beleived in this "age of spam" to come on to a forum and first post try to sell something and quoting it "rare" - something EVERBODY does on eBay on every model.
So you were challenged.
You've provided a little more detail - probably still not enough to garner interest in the models I suspect though :( abd for that it's a shame.

Realise if you'd contributed as an Audi enthusiast and THEN mentioned you had them available you might have got more interest. As it is, we're fed up with spam - unsolicited sales material will get tarred with that brush. Sorry I took that action, but as a mod here, we get fed up shutting down threads, banning noobs all over spam.