PDA

View Full Version : beach or mountains?

elmajul
11-09-2003, 09:20 PM
Where would you preffer to spend your vacation?
on a beach or the mountains

I preffer the beach, the sea, sunchine and passion nights. Even more if it is with my girlfriend oh so sexy!!

Misho
11-19-2003, 09:00 PM
Mountains ?? why go there ??

Beachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all the way !

megotmea7
11-20-2003, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by Misho
snow angels, snowboarding, yellow-snow fights :), skiing, getting sick the last day, girls all wraped up in coats, the HOT TUB!, the list goes on and on! :D just move to california, in the summer you drive 30 miles to the beach in the winter you drive 30 miles to the snow best of both worlds

henk4
11-20-2003, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by Misho

Skiing, Cycling, fresh air, great roads

DasModell
11-20-2003, 06:27 AM
mountains ..

Falcon500
11-20-2003, 06:42 AM
Yeah go the mountains! Sick of beaches I live in austrlia (although there is nothing better then walking around taking in the wonderous scenery and the 'wildlife' :) and id like to go boggie boarding one day as im a pathetic surfer) And while my sking is even worse then my surfing i love the mountains the clean air the great scenery and whatching it whizz by on the nice long stretches of roads:) due to location ive only ever seen snow once!
And yellow snow fights? i sure hope thats not what im thinking if it is its gross...funny but gross:D

Batmobile_Turbo
11-20-2003, 05:33 PM
the stupid thing is that i've never been to the mountains and i live right by them. i'd rather go to the mountains than the beach because you get all sandy at the beach and at the mountains you can go snowboarding without the sand in your pants.

Egg Nog
12-13-2003, 01:32 PM
I think I'd rather vacation at a beach, because I live in mountains :)

My house is near the bridge at the very bottom near the middle of this picture. I can't really tell exactly which one it is. Sorry about that copyright watermark:

http://www.globalairphotos.com/images/bc/west_vancouver/2002/wvs2002_002.jpg

Homem de Gelo
12-23-2003, 07:21 AM
Living in Brazil, I can tell you I've seen so many different fantastic and beautiful beaches, but I've never had the chance to go to the montains to practice all those snow related sports and pimp.

I love the beach, but I'm dying to go to the mountains and have some fun.

Misho
12-23-2003, 10:13 PM
does anyone hear know what im talking about when i say "Sharm El-Sheikh" ??

16-4Veyron
12-23-2003, 11:48 PM
sports car = mountian, but only on very nice twisty roads
SUV = beach, (id be driving on the beach)