PDA

View Full Version : Need For Speed Underground 2 Demo

SlickHolden
11-06-2004, 09:32 AM
Just been playing NFSU2 on demo anyone else???
I think the game play is a little better, Sounds better, The cars detail is also better options for the cars now, But one thing on the demo you can drive around and challange others on the road to a race, Or there are parts around the city where you can stop and have a drift or race challange with 3 others,
I like it and i hope when i see the full version that it only gets better, One down side is the music isn't as good as the first, It was always good to drive and listen to lil john:D
Anyone else have any thoughts on this demo ?

Rijoh
11-06-2004, 09:41 AM
I've got the demo a week now and it's fun. The game is better than the first Underground, because there are a lot more things you can do. In the full version there are more and nicer cars, such as the Hummer H2, Audi TT and Mazda RX8 to choose from. The music isn't bad IMO.
It's also possible too drive the Infinity G35, yopu must download a file from this site: http://nd4spd.ovl.ru/
Now let's wait for the full version

my porsche
11-06-2004, 09:44 AM
I've got the demo a week now and it's fun. The game is better than the first Underground, because there are a lot more things you can do. In the full version there are more and nicer cars, such as the Hummer H2, Audi TT and Hummer H2 to choose from. The music isn't bad IMO.
It's also possible too drive the Infinity G35, yopu must download a file from this site: http://nd4spd.ovl.ru/
Now let's wait for the full version

haha , an h2, a tt, and AN H2, i think you like h2's hopefully they will have some blingin rims in like 26" design for that b!tch

p.s. i was being phasicious

my porsche
11-06-2004, 09:46 AM
and where can i get the demo? when does the full version come out?

SlickHolden
11-06-2004, 09:49 AM
One thing i did notice was the body kits have more variaty, The NOS purge is great:D
The wheels look 10 times better, It sounds more like the fast and the furious in engine sounds.
Any GTO's in them downloads:D

SlickHolden
11-06-2004, 09:49 AM
and where can i get the demo? when does the full version come out?
www.suprnova.org

Cotterik
11-06-2004, 09:55 AM
for any of u expecting some brilliant new game, dont get ur hopes up. To me this game is hardly anything apart from the first one, a dissapointment at the least. However there are a few tiny changes made, also ATI graphics card dont seem to like it very much.

SlickHolden
11-06-2004, 09:57 AM
for any of u expecting some brilliant new game, dont get ur hopes up. To me this game is hardly anything apart from the first one, a dissapointment at the least. However there are a few tiny changes made, also ATI graphics card dont seem to like it very much.
GT fan hey :p

Wolf03
11-06-2004, 10:56 AM
I'm a huge fan of the NFS series and I can't wait until it comes out. According to Gamespot, the PC comes early on Nov. 9, which is Tuesday!!! The rest come on Nov. 14. I doubt the PC will come out so ealry because it hasn't even gone gold. There is no news about it. Well I surprised about thr demo, so maybe they will suprise us again. I actually want it so early because originally, NFS UG2 and Half-Life 2 come out on the same day and I don't want to spend so much money on one day. :D
So far the demo is crazy!!! I do have some tiny graphical issues but I'm trying to get around them. Free Run is amazing, I still didn't get bored. It looks different and trust me, it will be different!!! It won't be just an expansion to NFS UG. :D The engine sounds are trully amazing and even the songs are better. There was only one track in the NFS UG demo, so having three in NFS UG2 is better since I don't have to listen to the same song over and over again. Anyone tried hydrolics? Jumping like a frog. :p

illusionest
11-06-2004, 11:44 AM
hmm
my friend told me abt the demo
but the only reason y im not downloading it is cus the file is so friggin huge
:S :S immma wait for the PS2 version :D

SlickHolden
11-06-2004, 02:27 PM
hmm
my friend told me abt the demo
but the only reason y im not downloading it is cus the file is so friggin huge
:S :S immma wait for the PS2 version :D
I think it's 359mb :eek: I like the demo for Underground2, I think they have made some good improvements to the cars, More options for us to do them up:D.
Driving feels the same, But sound is better racing is differnt and the city it's in looks great, And the rain is a great thing they added to this one:D
All and all it's got it's better points over the First game already and thats just from a demo, The performence shops you drive to thats great and also drive for a new car how great is that makes it feel more realistic, But as you can see the racing in NFSU2 is going to be very differnt there will be heaps more to do:D

Wolf03
11-06-2004, 02:58 PM
Actually driving is totally the opposite. In NFS UG, the cars were very light and could easily turn but in NFS UG 2, the cars feel heavier. ;)

SlickHolden
11-06-2004, 03:29 PM
Take stabilty control off and all goes back to normal:D

@wall
11-06-2004, 04:51 PM
yeh i had it for a couple weeks now. the best thign for me is that they fixed the engine sounds. they were awful in the 1st one but are great in this. gameplay is cool to, having to drive to events...

Esperante
11-06-2004, 05:34 PM
In NFSU2 can you upload your own songs, like from the xBox dashboard? I literally got queezy listening to the last games music, I ended up turning it off. And besides that I just got Chicago Transit Authority and Chicago II that I'm hooked on listening to.

Quiggs
11-06-2004, 06:31 PM
I just played the Demo. Aside from the free roam (which is nice), nothing really groundbreaking. The roads still look overdone. The only car I got to drive was the 350Z. Meh. The real one doesn't do anything for me; sticking wings and sideskirts on it doesn't improve it.

All that aside, it made me want to play the first one again with my little yellow GTI. I'll probably get #2 for PS2. Some day.

Blue Supra
11-08-2004, 05:44 PM
iv played for grand total of about 15 - 20 mins. in that time i discovered that the new drift sucks(cars on the road:eek:) and that my graphics card is too old to run it in anybut but 2nd lowest graphics...:mad:

There at least still better be a drag mode...pleeeeeeeeeeeez!!!