V8stangman
11-15-2003, 09:41 AM
Second car: 1997 Ford Aerostar XLT Sports

V8stangman
11-15-2003, 09:43 AM
And third: 1997 Pontiac Sunfire GT

Egg Nog
11-16-2003, 01:50 AM
You've got to be this forum's first Québecois :) Do you consider yourself Canadian?

Anyway, I think I've read some of your posts on Supercars.net a while back. Nice to have you on the boards. Welcome.

V8stangman
11-17-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Egg Nog
You've got to be this forum's first Québecois :) Do you consider yourself Canadian?

Anyway, I think I've read some of your posts on Supercars.net a while back. Nice to have you on the boards. Welcome.

I consider myself a French-Canadian.:D

Thanks. I'm a moderator at Supercars.net. So when that site is down, I'll hang around here some time to time.

Motorer1
11-20-2003, 12:52 PM
Dude, that Aerostar looks like its in pretty good condition. And the Firebird is nice too. Good Rides

henk4
11-25-2003, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by V8stangman
I consider myself a French-Canadian.:D

Thanks. I'm a moderator at Supercars.net. So when that site is down, I'll hang around here some time to time.

You might even want to hang around here a little bit more, it appears that Richard is somehow running out of pics. (except the press print)

Motorer1
11-26-2003, 12:51 PM
lol

Egg Nog
12-03-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Motorer1
lol

What's funny?

Did I miss something, or are you just referring to the fact that its funny that you post around three words worth of text in every single thread? :) Not just joking though, its pretty annoying.

Falcon500
12-03-2003, 06:42 PM
I like the firebird done much work on it?

I read the name of the thread starter hopeing there wouldbe a pic or 2 of some mustangs (not that theres anything wrong with what you have :) ) are you just a fan of mustangs or have you owned a few before this?
and ive never seen a Areostar before this it looks to be in good condition. And whats it like?

Motorer1
12-04-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Egg Nog
What's funny?

Did I miss something, or are you just referring to the fact that its funny that you post around three words worth of text in every single thread? :) Not just joking though, its pretty annoying.

Its because I own this forum. :)

Hey, have you done anything to the engine of the Sunfire? It just occured to me that your name is V8 stang man and you own a Firebird. werd.

Egg Nog
12-04-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Motorer1

Yeah, you own the "User's Rides" section even though you don't even own a car ;)

Especially not an R33 Skyline GT-R, but let's not go there...

Motorer1
12-08-2003, 12:33 PM
yup, you got it right. no more room wasted on his thread, finally, i say, you got some nice rides.

V8stangman
03-19-2004, 06:36 PM
I like the firebird done much work on it?

I read the name of the thread starter hopeing there wouldbe a pic or 2 of some mustangs (not that theres anything wrong with what you have :) ) are you just a fan of mustangs or have you owned a few before this?
and ive never seen a Areostar before this it looks to be in good condition. And whats it like?

The Firebird is bone stock. Engine is a V6 2.8 liters 2bbl carb with a 5 speed tranny and never saw winter.
The Aerostar is a RWD minivan that used the Ford Ranger platform. 1997 was the last year of production.

V8stangman
03-19-2004, 06:39 PM

Hey, have you done anything to the engine of the Sunfire? It just occured to me that your name is V8 stang man and you own a Firebird. werd.

My Sunfire is stock also. I use it as a winter beater.

The member name V8stangman is that I owned 5 V8 powered car and 3 were Mustangs 5.0 and the 2 others were Chevy Camaro Z28.