Karrmann
11-10-2004, 05:55 PM
so wadda you think?

Rockefella
11-10-2004, 05:57 PM
yuk... paint, not a bad design though.

d-quik
11-10-2004, 06:10 PM
Just a pic with pics pasted over it...can't say anything else. Decent paint effort though.

You are approaching 3333 posts holy crap, i have 333

Sweeney921
11-10-2004, 06:11 PM
karrmann, microsoft paint:
DOES
NOT
WORK
when it comes to chopping!

lithuanianmafia
11-10-2004, 06:15 PM
anyone else think he's postin this just to bring up his post count? :rolleyes:

car_fiend
11-10-2004, 06:22 PM
i think itz ok, excpet the fact that he used paint.

yo, lit, where's u find that avatar, man itz hilarious. :D

Karrmann
11-10-2004, 06:26 PM
I'm new, but I figured out how to make good chops with paint.

give me some time, the more I chop the better my chops will be.

shr0olvl
11-10-2004, 06:33 PM
To be honest, that is one SHITTY ass chop. :eek:

Just my 2 cents

Sweeney921
11-10-2004, 06:54 PM
I'm new, but I figured out how to make good chops with paint.

give me some time, the more I chop the better my chops will be.
the fact of the matter is that there's nothing photoshop can't do better than paint.

illusionest
11-10-2004, 07:53 PM
well karrmann, 1, if ur using windows 2000 (or higher) plz visit chop forums, and go to where i posted how to download photoshop cs. 2, try not to post ALL ur chops here, take ur time and practise, practise makes u a better prius chopper lol

and for hte chop, * cough *cough *cough um... good job...? keep working on it

DiabloVT
11-10-2004, 09:01 PM
get a decent lookn pic 1st i reckon, theres bound to be heaps of good lookn prius photos on the hires page :)

Karrmann
11-11-2004, 04:31 AM
Just a pic with pics pasted over it...can't say anything else. Decent paint effort though.

You are approaching 3333 posts holy crap, i have 333

dude, what does photoshop do? post pics over pics.

and I have to get my parents to pay $500 for it why when something FREE can do the same thing?

oh yeah, remember batmobile_turbo, he did paint chops and you never was on his case about how he has to get photoshop. I feel this is all going on cause this is a prius and I did the chop.

Matra et Alpine
11-11-2004, 04:56 AM
I feel this is all going on cause this is a prius and I did the chop.
Probably :)
Hey I accept that anyone is likely to open up about French engineering about my cars at any time ( so I usually get in first ).
You just gotta realise the aspects of the truth and move on.
Otherwise you just become twisted, blind to truth, bitter and anal like Slicks :)

stratos
11-11-2004, 06:47 AM
is that really a chop ? ... i think it was a draw make by a litle kid :D

Esperante
11-11-2004, 06:54 AM
dear god, Karrmann, PLEASE don't use Paint for your chops. It was funny the first time, but now it's really just annoying.

Niko_Fx
11-11-2004, 07:28 AM
dude, what does photoshop do? post pics over pics.

and I have to get my parents to pay $500 for it why when something FREE can do the same thing?

You really have no idea what you are saying.

I feel this is all going on cause this is a prius and I did the chop.

Not really. A good chop is always appreciated, no matter who did it and what car it is as long as it looks good.

I don't know how to chop at all, but hand me over the rims you used and the original prius pic and you'll see what I can do with PS.

Karrmann
11-11-2004, 01:31 PM
just to let everyone know, the bodykit is off a mercedes, NOT PAINTED ON!!!!
so if that was what all the controversy was about, well you're wrong.

Karrmann
11-11-2004, 01:42 PM
the fact of the matter is that there's nothing photoshop can't do better than paint.

I don't care if your chops are done by the guy who mad the 2f2f cars. do you think that my mom would pay $500 for some dumb program that costs more than my PC and I would only use it? NOHOHOHO! I don't care how much you critize it just because it was done with paint. that's just beingbyast calling it bad cause it wasn't done with photoshop, and heck i'm 12!!! do you think that I just have $500 just laying in my sock drower?! this is the best chop ive done, and i'm proud of it, and no matter how much you guys biastly critize it cause it was done with paint I dont care anymore, i'll post my chops and I don't car what you photoshoppers think? want me to do photoshop chops, mail me $500, and then would you be happy? if you are just critizing it cause it was not done with photoshop, then you don''t even have a openion, you are just speaking empty mindley, from the fad.

BTW, batmobile_turbo used paint for his chops and he NEVER was critized for his chops just beacuse they weren't done with fancy shmancy $500 doller **sigh**photoshop**sigh**

stratos
11-11-2004, 01:53 PM

see the older trheads before saying some things :rolleyes: ´

photoshop (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9276)

ktiller
11-12-2004, 12:20 PM
please prius lover show me an individual who actually bought photoshop. Incase you didnt know you can download a 30 day trial for free, and if you want the full version you just have to know the right places to look. There is no reason not to have a copy of Photoshop or PsP if you editing/making images.

And as for the pasting over pics, ill show you something that i made without pasting anything when i get home.

Everyone uses Photoshop or Paintshop Pro for reason.

this is just sad that you dont have a copy of it, i think i might have to send it to you tonight

Edit: and way to get your postcount up there, what was it triple posting, ever heard of the edit button?

Matra et Alpine
11-12-2004, 12:30 PM
Edit: and way to get your postcount up there, what was it triple posting, ever heard of the edit button?
ROTFLMAO !
Karrmann told by a 2-poster about how to post without spamming, wow, you get the picture real quick ktiller :)
WELCOME ABOARD UCP.

Sweeney921
11-12-2004, 12:49 PM
ROTFLMAO !
Karrmann told by a 2-poster about how to post without spamming, wow, you get the picture real quick ktiller :)
WELCOME ABOARD UCP.i brought that dude to UCP, he sits behind me in social studies and study hall ;) . some loser named kevin tiller :p

lithuanianmafia
11-12-2004, 02:48 PM
BTW, batmobile_turbo used paint for his chops and he NEVER was critized for his chops just beacuse they weren't done with fancy shmancy $500 doller **sigh**photoshop**sigh**

ya he did, but he did a good job with it. urs, well, let's so it's nowhere near his quality

btw, i'm glad to see that u FINALLY admitted to not bein a 46 year old car designer

ktiller
11-12-2004, 03:18 PM
yeah im a big loser in sweeneys class

and btw heres something that i made thats not pasting images on top of eachother, this is all brushing and distorting

http://img77.exs.cx/img77/6199/Fireworks4.jpg
http://img77.exs.cx/img77/2605/NeuralExplosion.jpg
(revz is a forum that a post on)

Sweeney921
11-12-2004, 03:20 PM
tiller that's so girly, but good anyway