PDA

View Full Version : ok richy photoshoppers, I have a little challenge for you.....

Karrmann
11-11-2004, 01:47 PM
chop this pic, USING PAINT!!!

any photoshopped pics will be disqualified, and i'm the judge.

stratos
11-11-2004, 01:49 PM
i don't chop with paint .... you don't even should call a chop to one picture edited with paint ...

Karrmann
11-11-2004, 01:52 PM
paint and photoshop do the same thing!!!!!!!! PS just has more in debth settings.

for goodness sakes, ive had it up to here with the paint just edits photos, PS magically changes them cause they are the SAME!!!! PS is just a fancier version of paint.

stratos
11-11-2004, 02:04 PM
my ps version of that audi ... and my paint version of that audi ....

and yes they look very similar :D

Karrmann
11-11-2004, 02:19 PM
ok if you just forget about PS and apply yourself you can do a good chop with paint.

Duell
11-11-2004, 02:20 PM
Well here you go Karrmann.

Well now I deserve a cool glass of belgian BEER :D :D :D :D :D

Niko_Fx
11-11-2004, 02:21 PM
Richy photoshoppers?? Karrmann I bet no one in here paid for their PS.

You posted your Prius chop and asked "Whada ya think?" We left our comments because YOU wanted to know what we thought about it. Just take our criticism as a way to improve in your next chop.

Get over it already.

Rockefella
11-11-2004, 02:26 PM
Relating to what Niko said, if you do own Photoshop legally, and paid 600+ dollars for it, say so now. ;)

Karrmann
11-11-2004, 02:26 PM
my ps version of that audi ... and my paint version of that audi ....

and yes they look very similar

now I used paint to swap wheels on this Vector and it looks just as good as PS

Blitz_
11-11-2004, 02:56 PM
whats with the prius' all the time, its a heap of sh*t

Sweeney921
11-11-2004, 03:03 PM
no it definitely doesn't. the rims are oval

karrmann, you're so damn stubborn. give it up. you're sounding like some salesperson trying to get us to stop using PS.

stratos
11-11-2004, 03:09 PM
he just does that because he can't use ps ... at least its what i think :rolleyes:

Blitz_
11-11-2004, 03:16 PM
lol i rekon, y cant he just d/l for free

Karrmann
11-11-2004, 03:17 PM
yes I can't use PS, and the oval rims must be a mistake I made when resizing them

Karrmann
11-11-2004, 03:21 PM
bout now?

Mustang
11-11-2004, 03:21 PM
KARRMANNS AN ASSHOLE lets just all forget that he is a proper member :)

Rockefella
11-11-2004, 03:23 PM
KARRMANNS AN ASSHOLE lets just all forget that he is a proper member :)
OWNED

kko
11-11-2004, 03:51 PM
i can see the black box arounds the wheels, and that wouldnt wotk if the wheel well wasnt in complete shadow. howabout at and angle?

85RX7
11-11-2004, 04:35 PM

It shows that you have absolultey no skill when you even attempt to photoshop (or paint) a car from a side view. So why even try???!!!

johnnynumfiv
11-11-2004, 04:50 PM
Wow, that vector looks like it has spot lights pointed at the wheels. Photoshop doesn't have to cost 600, i got my photoshop elements for free when i bought my scanner, and its 99 bucks by its self.

Cotterik
11-11-2004, 05:22 PM
whats with the prius' all the time, its a heap of sh*t

I'm with you man :D

spi-ti-tout
11-11-2004, 05:35 PM
Well here you go Karrmann.

Well now I deserve a cool glass of belgian BEER :D :D :D :D :D
Damn ur statement on the pic was funny . lol :)

Esperante
11-11-2004, 06:16 PM
chop this pic, USING PAINT!!!

any photoshopped pics will be disqualified, and i'm the judge.

You do realize you're an asshole, right? Please, don't get pissed. When you make a comp out of hate you really act stubborn. If you weren't as pissed and you made a comp like this, it would be regarded differently.
You're joking about PS and Paint being the same, right? You haven't even tried ps! There's WORLDS of difference! There's a reason why every chop in these forums don't look like yours!
Don't make a fool of yourself by posting those chops and saying 'look, ps and paint are the same, see? I made a perfect picture!' That's stupid, and proves that you're a complete idiot or blind. I have to tell you (with regret) that those chops are terrible and if you had done it in ANY editing program besides paint it would have looked 500% better.
Don't be stupid, act calmly with control and search for answers and you will not be regarded as a total idiot or uncontrollable lunatic.

don't take it personally, I would LOVE to see some PS chops from you in the future, but I just can't stand it when people are stupid.

Karrmann
11-11-2004, 06:21 PM
I tried PS just to let ya know. I had a 30 day trial, that's where the mini chop and the GTO "ripoff of your's" chop all were from PS

Karrmann
11-11-2004, 06:23 PM
ok i'm redownloading PS

baddabang
11-11-2004, 06:26 PM
Well Karmann, there is a major difference between paint and ps. I have tried to chop in paint and its not so bad at all. I just dont think that you can accept the fact that you blow at making chops. If you ask me ps is much easier and faster to use then paint.

slimshady
11-11-2004, 06:28 PM
thanx for this marvelous photoes[I]

Esperante
11-11-2004, 06:48 PM
I tried PS just to let ya know. I had a 30 day trial, that's where the mini chop and the GTO "ripoff of your's" chop all were from PS

thank you for understanding how to keep your cool.

[/sarcasm]

Karrmann, somtimes you have ot admit you're flat out wrong. It's a lot more mature. I have to admit it all the time. it's time you stop acting like a fool and saying you're right and I have to shove it into everybody's face even when you yourself know you're wrong. Please stop being stupid.

And second-to newbie PSers, it's hard to see the difference between it and paint. But as time progresses, and keeping in mind you are integral, it will pay off. You aren't gifted with chopping powers overnight. I mean, really now, here's my first ever chop (done in PS)

Mustang
11-12-2004, 12:49 AM
that actually isnt bad for a first esperante, mine was waayy too bad to post here (aswell as me not having it anymore from when i cleared out my HDD) the only major thing i see wrong on there is the rear spoiler :p