PDA

View Full Version : How to contact TVR by E-mail?

rt13
11-14-2004, 01:41 AM
Does anyone know their e-mail address?

Mustang
11-14-2004, 03:21 AM
just wondering but why do you want to do this

ill have a look for it after

rt13
11-14-2004, 08:12 AM
Just want to know some additional info, that only they could give.

Pinin
11-14-2004, 09:51 AM
Hmm, as we're on this topic, does anyone know how I can contact Ferrari by email if I wanted to ask some general questions about Ferrari cars? Thanks.

Coventrysucks
11-14-2004, 12:04 PM
Hmm, as we're on this topic, does anyone know how I can contact Ferrari by email if I wanted to ask some general questions about Ferrari cars? Thanks.

Doubtful

I'd try a dealer first as they might know.
Asking Ferrari direct probably won't work because they won't want to tell you anything commercially sensative.

TVR are small enough that they might. They have a reputation for being friendly.
No idea how you'd contact them though.

PsychoChimp22
11-14-2004, 12:06 PM
This should be moved.

SPHFerrari
11-14-2004, 01:11 PM
pinin, is it really something that couldnt be answered by members on these forums? and also to the guy who started this, why dont you post your question, sum` here prolly knows

GTR Dreamer
11-14-2004, 07:56 PM
yea, i go with SPH, try it here

Pinin
11-15-2004, 05:06 AM
pinin, is it really something that couldnt be answered by members on these forums?

I am designing a Ferrari for a very important project I have to do. I need to obtain an example of a specification for the design of one of their latest cars (F430 or Enzo preferably) and I need to know about all of the Ferrari design trademarks e.g. 4 rear lights, 4 exhausts, Ferrari shield on the side of the car etc... I need to know all of them.

Coventrysucks
11-15-2004, 05:33 AM
I am designing a Ferrari for a very important project I have to do. I need to obtain an example of a specification for the design of one of their latest cars (F430 or Enzo preferably) and I need to know about all of the Ferrari design trademarks e.g. 4 rear lights, 4 exhausts, Ferrari shield on the side of the car etc... I need to know all of them.

What you could try is contacting the Ferrari HQ of whatever country you live in and ask them for the contact details of the person who might be able to tell you what you want to know.

If they can't help you there might be a slim chance that they would enquire at Modena.

It depends on what you are doing, but I wouldn't hold out too much hope of them being especially helpful, especially with their design spec.

Mustang
11-15-2004, 10:25 AM
you can prob find design pics of both thos cars on the foum somewhere im sure ive seen them before - have a snoop round matts high res hideout

the idea behnd the ferrari horse was quite simple. One of enzo ferrari's closest friends used to have a plane and the symbol that was on his plane was that dancing donkey (prancing horse whatever you want to call it) anyways after he died in some sort of plane crash and enzo started the ferrari company he thaught what better way to remember his best friend than to have the logo that he used to represent the company.

Im guessing that the quad exhausts and the 4 lights are just a design feature that ferrari have used on the enzo and thaught looked god on the othere cars too so decided to use it.

SPHFerrari
11-15-2004, 11:20 AM
mustang, your close but not quite right with the ferrari emblem. it was the symbol on a plane flown by an Italian WW1 ace pilot who had died. later Enzo met his parents, a Count and Countess i think, and they said that the prancing horse had given their son good luck and they wanted him to put it on his cars and it would bring the luck with it. he then added the italian colors at the top and of course the S and F.

Pinin, go with coventry's idea.

Mustang
11-15-2004, 12:34 PM
ah well i was close concidering im not a big ferrari fan and i saw taht on a documentry about 3 years ago about carol shelby Vs Enzo ferrari i think thats some pretty good brin power for me:p

SPHFerrari
11-15-2004, 12:54 PM
i'd say so :p. mines probably a bit off in details too, but a bit closer to the truth i think. if i wasnt a lazy bastard i would look it up but no.:D

Pinin
11-15-2004, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the help everyone. Can anyone help me with contacting Ferrari HQ as I really wouldn't know where to start looking. I live in England. Meanwhile, I will search through the hideout.

Oh, and does anyone know what the S and F on the Ferrari emblem stand for?

SPHFerrari
11-15-2004, 01:49 PM
Scuderia Ferrari

Coventrysucks
11-16-2004, 04:42 AM
Apparently Ferrari's base of operations within the UK is:
Ferrari Maserati UK Ltd
275 Leigh Road
Slough
BERKSHIRE
SL1 4HF

01753 878700

I don't think they have an email address, and their website is just the corperate Ferrari one (www.ferrari.co.uk)

It ISN'T Maranello Concessionaires Ltd anymore.

(That is pronounced "bark-shire" to all of you overseas who are sniggering at the back)

Pinin
11-16-2004, 09:38 AM
Thanks Coventry.

Edit: and SPH